The immigrants are here the immigrants are here

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Liman, May 25, 2022.

1. Liman

Liman Member

To those who think immigration to this country from the south land is not an American problem

I was on phone with my pharmacist who worked for me for 22 years
    He told me certain pediatricians and gps are signing papers with government and funneling boatloads of patients
    He told me they have no clue what to do or where to go as everything is printed out for them and they are told in their language where to go
    His pharmacy is flooded daily with new patients he said flooded beyond belief with little let up
    And just so people say so what
    Guess what
    You have no idea what it's costing in federal tax dollars to introduce 10's of thousands of immigrants to free healthcare housing and food
    My guess is the average immigrant who crossed over illegally makes more from govt then the average senior on social security who worked and paid taxes their entire life

not a conspiracy theory this is happening right now probably in every large city in America

we are all fucked

if we print more money the value of our money goes down
    If we try to support this insanity thru taxes we will be taxes until we all are broke and join the welfare recipients

either way
    20 years
    This country is Honduras equator Columbia and Mexico rolled into one large country
    Criminals will rule poverty will be commonplace

just don't forget who's warning you all

yacraps likes this.

2. Liman

Liman Member

Gp general practices md