The Case for TRUMP

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, May 15, 2022.

1. basicstrategy777, Jun 24, 2022

basicstrategy777

There should be an olympic sport known as 'strip tease dancing'.......I think it would be a big hit.

yacraps likes this.
  2. basicstrategy777, Jun 25, 2022

basicstrategy777

In keeping with the title of this post.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yacraps and Settingcanthurt like this.
  3. basicstrategy777, Jun 25, 2022

basicstrategy777

A great president with prescient ability....

yacraps likes this.
  4. basicstrategy777, Jun 26, 2022

basicstrategy777

Say what you will, but you can't say this about Trump...

[​IMG]

5. basicstrategy777, Jun 26, 2022

basicstrategy777

Birds of a feather...........the duck and these people

[​IMG]

Settingcanthurt and yacraps like this.
  6. Dave G Ct, Jun 26, 2022

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Most of his candidates are winning. Saw him with that rep in IL last night on NewsMax

7. Liman

Liman Member

and what does any of this matter?

whats the expression, the proof is in the puddin?

he lost, america chose another president, a president, like trump, stuck to his word......is it unexpected that a president who said over and over and over and over again during his campaign he was going to eliminate fossil fuels and also open the borders to anyone who wants to come to this country, has created such a bad situation? fuel and heating prices up the wazoo, millions of illegals will flood our country during his presidency and destroy america financially ..........and during all of this, the republican party stands by and takes it up the ass.

stop listening to fox news.....democrats will make sure they will keep trump away from white house and in the process, will lock up anyone who gets in their way.....and the republicans will sit by idly and watch it all unfold.

the good thing about the dems is they keep their word. it was easy to see they want to re invent america and make it no better than any other third world nation so we are equal to other countries torn apart by wars and dictators....and they are doing it.....

someone close to me and my family posted something on facebook about how the right has now made abortions illegal in our country.

I refuse to believe that that person was so fucking ignorant to think for a split second that any person who wants an abortion in america wont be able to get it done within a 2-3 hour drive from their home.

and they live in NY, in this state they love abortions, so why does that person feel no more abortions......stopo watching fucking news, cnn is bad, fox is just as bad, nothing but propaganda.

8. basicstrategy777, Jun 26, 2022

basicstrategy777

L.....are you saying, .if the R party wins both Houses, you think they will do nothing to straighten things out......or will it be, business as usual.

yacraps likes this.
  9. von duck, Jun 26, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

First of all, they ain’t gonna win shit. Even if I were to be wrong, there is nothing that can be done, the country is now bankrupt, and it was the work of both parties. The things that need to be done now, are the same things that needed to be done since 1980. Both parties have.been in control, and neither has had the conviction, to do what needs to be done. At some point, things are too far gone to fix, and we are beyond that point. :cool:

10. Liman

Liman Member

90 percent of my family and friends are democrats. the shit they say and post online, and the insults....not sure if they are stupid or just dont care because right now, today, things that dont concern them they dont look at or view as terrible, letting in millions of people who want to flee their countries, their view, biden is a humanitarian, america can afford it.
    Gas prices, hey, it would have happenned if trump was president.
    inflation, noone could have prevented it.

the democrats in this country dont look at biden like I do or you do.

republicans first need to get control, and then they need to do something with that control, and its there, if by some slim chance they do gain an advantage, I think they will squander it because they just arent aggressive but worst of all, they all hate each other. so dems will continue to rule this country until the ship goes down, then perhaps some new party will emerge and set things back to get us back on our feet, I dont think the republicans have the chutzpah to do that anymorel

basicstrategy777 and yacraps like this.

11. Liman

Liman Member

theres a distorted view of things. people dont feel some things are problems

amazing how people are equating roe/wade decision as the end to legal abortions in this country.....10s of thousands protesting especially in cities that nothing will change , go figure that out. so 10 or 12 states will be prolife, so either vote it out, or move to another state, or try to be more cautious when you choose your partner, not sure what the big uproar is all about, abortion will still be legal......but this shows the distorted view the media and dems use to demonize everyone who doesnt agree with them, and its working.

my wife wont let me confront any relatives or friends and forbids any political talk when we get together.

I do have some fun though, when I mentioned my sister is coming to visit us when we are in florida, she did nothing but complain how expensive it will be to fill her suv and how the rooms are close to 400 dollars, and I said, hey, you voted for this.....you knew bidens intentions,and now he delivered what he promised, hope your happy.she tries to twist it that its all trumps fault....and then I repsonded, really, a year and a half after hes out of office, you think he has anything to do with whats going on? and then theres always nothing but crickets

thats the new mantra in america, its trumps fault.

ask a 3rd grader, where is your homework, oh teach, sorry, its trumps fault

ask a waitress after waiting an hour for your food, her response, its trumps fault.

ask the hair stylist/barber, are you shiiting me? you did a horrible job, hey, its trumps fault.

yacraps likes this.
  12. yacraps, Jun 26, 2022

yacraps

yacraps Member

it would be the most watched sporting event ever..... it would put the Super Bowl to shame

13. von duck, Jun 26, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

Yeah right, and one for stupid posting too, “Champ”. :cool:

14. basicstrategy777, Jun 27, 2022

basicstrategy777

The following is my response to a poster on another board on his "Case Against Trump"...

The reason for Trump is because he will pull the trigger, when everybody else will flinch and hesitate and be bullied into doing what is not right.

So he steps on his dick....he steps on everybodys dick.......he will not hurt america....he basically called everything that is happening now, he is prescient.......he has common sense...he has balls.....he is smart.....he loves this country more than anyone and has/will sacrifice to help her........he got all those things accomplished when he was president and survived a tsunami of foes trying to destroy him precisely because of his make-up....I don't want him to change one little bit......he got things done under tremendous fire from all sides....he didn't quit......no one else could have survived and accomplished what he accomplished as president.......the most telling argument for Trump is how much the other side want him destroyed........he did it once and can do it again, only this time he will be more prepared.........those want to quit on him want to quit on him for the wrong reasons.........he had at least 74 million votes in 2020 and that will be supplement by blacks and latinos, pissed off suburban house wives and non-republicans that are totally against the direction the democrats have taken the country........he is the man for the job and the ONLY one that has the personal qualities to do what is needed....and to say he is unelectable is crazy talk, IMHFO.

15. twodicebilly, Jun 27, 2022

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

i dont see myself there, i was taking my grandkids fishing this weekend and i think Trump is unstable, , i cant explain the picture above, i never could, the more i think about that, the more confused i get, the younger generation has doubled its trend in that direction.If i
    had to guess i would say it is about a whole bunch or people that feel they just dont fit, so they seek others that feel that
    way and by association, feel they fit, and screw all others.

Trump is no different, you dont like me screw you.

So yes like i have said i support the conservative ideals Trump supported and we should always support and yes any person
    that puts their ego above the good of the country, in doing so destroys the implementation of those ideas is unstable.

Many pretty good people think that we supported a very poor example of human being like Trump, just to win elections makes us look
    to them , like us looking at the picture above.

dicesetter

16. basicstrategy777, Jun 27, 2022

basicstrategy777

I don't understand...what is wrong with..." if yiou don't like me, screw you "......am I obligated to like certain people....is there a law......if I don't like blacks...or if I don't like queers...or if I don't like you.........what's wrong with that ?........just stay the fuck away from me......I'm not hurting anybody...I'm just chooseing who I want to be with...........if the duck and those looney-tunes want to hang out together,,,fine.....just don't force them down my throat......it use to be queers were in the closet and were ashamed for who they were because they understood they were not like normal people and gods word was againt that lifestyle.......now they flaunt it in your face, have fucking parades, and want to be treated special.......I don't want them around me...I don't want them around my family...I don't want them in the same foxhole with me...I don't want them around my kids........I'm not going to disrupt their life and I don't want them to disrupt mine.........live and let live, but don't live around me......capish

Also, it is hard to understand how you can be such a grand supporter of the many policies Trump put in effect, some of which he thought up, spearheaded, and got implemented....yet you are against the man that was responsible, for the policies you love so much.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    yacraps likes this.
  17. twodicebilly, Jun 27, 2022

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

I dont have any problem with how you feel, it is your life and your right, but then your not
    president, so your actions dont affect me.

I have followed Trump for 30 years....i knew what kind of guy he was, but in balance
    i thought anything was better than HIllary, so i voted for him twice which was hard for me
    because i detest the guy.

Well he is gone, most of the conservative ideas were also tied to him and are gone with
    him, he cost us the senate which in my view is unforgivable, i dont regret the votes because
    of things like the supreme court, but dont kid yourself, even that is tied to "what Trump did"
    not the real issues of the court.

777, if we cant find a way to have conservative ideas used and supported by most Americans
    for more than one election cycle, without a civil war, we have a real problem.

dicesetter

18. basicstrategy777, Jun 27, 2022

basicstrategy777

TDB.....you can see...we have problems.......instead of focusing on the things you can't forgive him for....you should look at the bigger picture....the greater good......the plus side of the ledger is overwhelming in his favor.....the guy was a wonderful president and defied the odds....he was wonderful because of the shape he left the country in...economically.......strong military.......respected world wide....no wars....the border secured....no inflation.....energy independent......a 10 year mandatory sentence for tearing down statues......creation of space force.....getting almost 300 federal judges ......getting 3 justices on the supreme court......having a beautiful first lady.......and the golden hair.........you just don't have it in you to push down the negative .....you should fall on your knees every day and be thankful for the positives...and say mia culpa.....mis culpa........I guess I will just have to admit, you just don't like Trump., no matter what he did that was good.......you are covered with the odor of dis-like and you cannot rid yourself of it.......this affects your judgement..

yacraps likes this.
  19. twodicebilly, Jun 27, 2022

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Who is president ????
    Who controls the senate

Why????

Dicesetter

20. basicstrategy777, Jun 27, 2022

basicstrategy777

cheating by democrats .......how do you pick up 26 seats in the house and lose by 10 million votes ?....

senate hasn't put much thru.....we have DINO's in the senate that are holding the line for us.