The Case for TRUMP

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, May 15, 2022.

1. Settingcanthurt, Jun 12, 2022

Settingcanthurt

President Trump made a request to Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller on January 5 for 10,000 National Guard troops to be deployed for the January 6th protests, which included a January 4th memo signed by President Trump that gave the Army Secretary the authority to deploy National Guardsmen on January 6th.

To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway.

https://100percentfedup.com/liars-w...up-to-fabricate-key-detail-about-january-6th/

yacraps likes this.
  2. Settingcanthurt, Jun 12, 2022

Settingcanthurt

WAYNE ROOT: This is Treason. Time to Admit Our Nation is Being Run by Domestic Terrorists and Traitors.
    By Assistant Editor
    Published June 12, 2022 at 12:39pm

By Wayne Allyn Root

Stop trying to pretend this isn’t treason. It is. Stop trying to pretend this isn’t the purposeful, intentional destruction of America. It is.

Stop trying to pretend this is “politics as usual” or a “political disagreement.” It’s not. Stop trying to pretend everything is going to be all right. It’s not.

America is in a dire situation. I believe we are in the worst situation in the history of America. We are hanging by a thread. It isn’t over just yet. But it’s the 9 th inning and we’re down 8-0, with two outs. The situation is that dire.
    We are dealing with radical communist traitors. Domestic terrorists and suicide bombers out to destroy the greatest country, economy and middle class in world history.

The time to act is now. Or we will never make it to 2024.

The GOP leadership is blind, deaf and dumb. They can’t see the forest for the trees. They can’t read the tea leaves. This isn’t right vs left. This is love of God, country and capitalism vs. radical communist traitors, hell bent on the destruction of America. This is sanity vs insane, wild-eyed, radical nut jobs.

Plain and simple, this is TREASON.

90% of GOP candidates running for office across America right now, have no clue how dire this situation is. Some are pure frauds. Some are RINOS. Some are dumb as a tree stump. Some are clueless and delusional. Many are bought and paid for by China- just like their Democrat counterparts.

It turns out Joe McCarthy was right, he was just early. The communist traitors are everywhere in government, political leadership, public education, universities, unions, the
    mainstream media, social media, Hollywood, judges, lawyers, even in the leadership ranks of the military and police. Communist traitors have infiltrated every level of government, society and industry.

And I know their plan. I learned it at Columbia University, Class of 1983. My classmate was Barack Obama. I believe Obama is now the leader carrying out this plan. He is the “shadow president of the United States”- ie operating from the shadows, while dummy dementia puppet Biden serves as decrepit front man.

yacraps likes this.
  3. Settingcanthurt, Jun 12, 2022

Settingcanthurt

And who is giving Obama the orders? The enemies of America – globalist, billionaire, megalomaniac, psychopaths George Soros, Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum, Bill Gates and the Chinese Communist Party. Schwab, by the way, is not just a globalist who wants to make us all serfs, but also allegedly the son of one of Hitler’s right-hand men. That’s right, the billionaire son of an alleged Nazi is now trying to conquer America. Even biased liberal media who fact-checked this assertion say that Schwab’s father was the CEO of a top German company during the Nazi era- and his company used forced slave labor and POWs. Lovely. And of course, George Soros is a Jew who allegedly handed over Jews to the Nazis as a boy. As a Jew myself, I can’t think of anything more repulsive.

You couldn’t make this stuff up. You couldn’t sell this in a Hollywood script. Hollywood would call it “preposterous and unbelievable.” But real life is stranger than fiction.

The “Cloward-Piven” plan was named after two Columbia communist professors. Their plan was getting everyone in America on welfare- thereby overwhelming the system, exploding the national debt and collapsing the economy. That would end capitalism.

Look around. It’s happening. Biden and Democrats are using open borders to fill our nation with millions of poverty-stricken illegal aliens with no skills or education- who will require cradle to grave welfare. As a bonus, this changes the entire demographics of America- with foreigners on welfare out-voting American citizens.

Worst of all is hyper-inflation. All communist dictators want to steal the people’s money and make them slaves, dependent on government. But with massive hyper-inflation they don’t even need to raise taxes. Inflation is a horrific invisible tax.

Soon the middle class will be starving and begging government to save them. That opens the door for government to pay for all your gas, home heating oil, groceries, rent and college tuition. Take it and you’re a slave for life. That’s the end of the middle class, the end of capitalism, and the end of America.

Throw in the purposeful destruction of the energy industry, supply chain dysfunction, and vaccine mandates that cost middle class Americans their jobs, and have made many Americans too sick to fight back, and soon we’re guaranteed to see massive food shortages, mass starvation, food riots and a breakdown of society. In the middle of all this, they want to take our guns away.

I repeat: We’re not going to make it to 2024.

This is TREASON. Biden and his handlers are radical communist traitors. They are domestic terrorists and suicide bombers. It’s time to take the gloves off. These people want us banned, censored, silenced, bankrupt, stripped of all property, stripped of all guns, imprisoned for our political beliefs, or dead. You can’t compromise with people who want you silenced or dead.

But the first step is to admit, THIS IS TREASON.

yacraps likes this.
  4. Settingcanthurt, Jun 12, 2022

Settingcanthurt

5. Dave G Ct, Jun 13, 2022

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

So disappointed in Republican leadership. Non existent and cowardly. How can people when against the law protest Supreme Court justices.Also where is Roberts?
    Too worried about being connected to asdualt weapons. Also Fuck Ukraine. Stop sending aid that we cannot afford to this hopeless corrupt country.
    How about a few rallies for average Americans?

yacraps and MisterInside like this.
  6. Settingcanthurt, Jun 15, 2022

Settingcanthurt

yacraps likes this.
  7. basicstrategy777, Jun 15, 2022

basicstrategy777

Treason, you say.......

[​IMG]

8. Liman

Liman Member

gavin newsom is the next president.

people hate biden, but they dont trust the repbulican party anymore. Theyd rather put a jerk in office then worry about another trumpster.

and most of america has no clue what shape california is in. fox news makes it out like its the end of the world.....NYC has never been more crowded then this summer, and Im guessing california cities are busy as hell also with tourists.

gavin Newsom, remember the name, republican party is finished, no matter how well they do in november,.....they are pussys, they are unreliable, and they all hate each other.

at least dems all agree on one thing, trump or one of his cronies can never get into office again.

yacraps likes this.

9. Liman

Liman Member

and if newsom becomes president and Im still here, I will try to convince my family its best we move out of this country.
    while it may not be much better any where else, at least I wont be supporting the dems with taxes off the wall insane, and I will be able to live a much better life style.

yacraps likes this.
  10. basicstrategy777, Jun 16, 2022

basicstrategy777

here is your pick for president......another beauty

California House passes “infanticide” bill legalizing the killing of newborn babies 7 days or more after birth
    By
    Ethan Huff
    -
    June 16, 2022

(Natural News) In a vote of 48-21, the Democrat-controlled Assembly in California voted to pass AB 2223, which pro-life advocates have dubbed “The Infanticide Bill” because it would allow newborn babies to legally die with no penalty or punishment for the mothers.

A form of post-abortion murder, the legislation would shield a mother from all civil and criminal charges if her newborn baby dies seven days after birth or longer. All “actions or omissions” related to her pregnancy, “including miscarriage, H” would be covered.

It is the “perinatal death” portion of the bill that has pro-life advocates concerned because this is the terminology that would sanction the death of babies seven days post-birth and longer. (Related: More coverage about AB 2223 is available in our earlier report.)
    take our poll - story continues below“Although definitions of ‘perinatal death’ vary, all of them include the death of newborns seven days or more after birth,” reported Charisma News.

Over the past several months, the corporate-controlled media has been lambasting pro-life advocates for speaking out against the bill, claiming that all concerns about its implications are “false” or “misinterpreted.” The National Catholic Register reported that some pro-life demands were heard and that some language in AB 2223 was amended.

“Today, Assembly member Buffy Wicks’ AB 2223, which came to be known as the ‘infanticide bill,’ was amended in the Assembly Appropriations Committee to confirm that a woman will not be investigated or charged for experiencing miscarriage, stillbirth, abortion or ‘perinatal death due to causes that occurred in utero,” the California Catholic Conference (CCC) said in a recent statement about the changes.

11. MisterInside, Jun 16, 2022

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Fucking outrage.

yacraps likes this.

12. Liman

Liman Member

my pick? MY PICK?

hes the republicans partys choice because they are too fucking lazy and stupid to ever challenge and stand tall against the dems.

I think hes a fucking waste of human flesh.

yacraps likes this.

13. Liman

Liman Member

IM glad Im in my late sixties, I cant imagine being a teenager today because I really think america is going to be a disgusting place to live in 50 years, maybe sooner, but noone seems to care what the .00001 % of lowlifes are changing this country into.

yacraps likes this.
  14. MisterInside, Jun 17, 2022

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Yeah, I know, I agree with the overwhelming number of his policies.

But as a human being, he is despicable. Can we agree on that?

Calling Mike Pence a “pussy” and tacit support to “hang Mike Pence” on January 6th are unforgivable acts, as were many of his other actions that day.

And, knowing the man as we do, we all know that he is capable of each of these.

Yet I’d rather have him in the Oval Office than Joe. For his policies only. Not the despicable man. But America won’t agree with me in 2024, no matter how terrible Joe Biden continues to be.

B38C9832-99E4-4D17-B055-A0239968DB20.png

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  15. basicstrategy777, Jun 17, 2022

basicstrategy777

He was/is good for america...that's good enough for me........america needs a killer now, not Mr. Nice...........not many people say what is on their mind and how they truly feel, and that is probably a good thing................it is a good thing to rein in your tongue but for some of us, it is difficult.....I must say, however, it is best to let someone down easy and it is best to not be rude ......the verbal guns come out when you have tried 'nice' first.......but even that is hard sometimes........It would be great, that in addition to his special one of a kind qualities, that he would also be nice, a gentleman, and biblical in his ways....but alas, he is not so much.........but it is nice to know where you stand with people, and with him, you know what his position is and where he stands on subjects.......this is refreshing and one of the things likable about him.......he is a rouge, a con man, a charmer, a do-er, and would fuck a snake if someone would hold it straight..............would you have liked to live his life and experienced what he has experienced.....full life and tasted all the wines it has to offer.......AND it's not over.......love to see him become president in 2024......I hope I'm around to see that happen......and proof 2020 was rigged.

16. MisterInside, Jun 17, 2022

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

I agree with you until the end.

I would NOT like to have lived his life, cheated repeatedly on his multiple wives, be the most disliked person in America, a despicable human being, hated by a huge majority of his subordinates. I wonder how he will handle his judgement day up above. He won’t be able to charm or bullshit his way through that.

The American people held him accountable like he held others accountable.

But he’s still better than BIDEN.

17. Liman

Liman Member

Be prepared to be surprised when the dems do it again in 24
    Republicans will stand by idly as crooked courts throw out proof

18. Liman

Liman Member

And when and if Congress gets flooded with republican seats in November Biden's cronies will have him writing 100'a of executive orders weekly to bypass any house or senate dealings

only god can help the republicans now

19. twodicebilly, Jun 17, 2022

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

liman

A lot of what you just said was true, i dont think Newsom will be president, his ideas wont
    after all this Biden nonsense. I think Obama has his hands all over this, and is waiting
    until much closer to the election to make his play. His next candidate will be in his image, a
    candidate whose ideas wont matter, but one that will come from outside government to
    get as many black votes as possible.

Republicans could not find their ass with both hands, never could, they have way to many
    different directions they all want to go. The only reason Trump got in was because their were
    16 others running and kept splitting their primary votes.....

The thing that republicans and voters like 777 dont understand is that the things that Trump
    did right such as lower corporate tax, reduce regulation, try to close the border, these are not
    Trump ideas, these are conservative ideas, been around for years, and can be again if you have
    the house and senate.

Every 7 days 10.5 billion additional money is spent for gas and diesel, 42 billion a month that can
    not be spent by Americans for the other things they need. Many farmers will not make a dime this
    year, they dont plant, we dont eat, many more business properties will close, as those building
    go down in value, schools collect fewer tax dollars, government borrows money to pay Americans
    hit by its screw ups and on and on.

So what are we doing about it.....the dems and two republicans are still chasing Trump, the republicans
    are fighting Trump, Trump is still the same jerk he always was though worse, still fighting everyone
    that thinks he is the jerk he really is, we still cant do anything about it because Trump cost us those
    two senate seats.

Mean while every week this country is getting weaker and poorer, the traditional family unit more fragile
    and the vast majority of none white kids are born into one parent families, we abort every kid that happens
    to be the wrong sex, which is nuts because young people change sex like clothes, or would be a bother
    and we spent hundreds of billions on war materials, yet when faced with a war we are afraid to fight it.

Adn we are still trying to hook our wagon to a guy like Trump or the dems to Opra Winfree.

Maybe we deserve what we get.

dicesetter

20. basicstrategy777, Jun 17, 2022

basicstrategy777

In my mind, Trump is the answer in this absolutely crazy time we are in.....when everybody is crazy, tis folly to be sane.........I see it this way........we are in desparate times.......we need a loose canon that will spray anyone/anything that runs counter to the Make America First agenda......don't matter the party, don't matter the person.......fire at will............I believe the country is salvagable but it requires major surgery..........a normal politiciabn will not be able to do it..........Trump needs a solid band of political loyalist to help him........he is working on that with his endorsements..........slash and burn is the answer at this time.......you must fight fire with fire........to do otherwise , you lose...........Trump is the rock...he has his ideas....he will fight to the death......II want him on my team.......like an old pit boss in Vegas told me when referring to a player down to his last chip...." he ain't dead till his ass is cold"......Trump lives....many, on both sides of the aisle fear him because of what he might do to 'the system'......you should welcome this, and overlook his faults if he can save your life.