The American's Creed

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Apr 19, 2021.

1. basicstrategy777, Apr 19, 2021

basicstrategy777

[​IMG]

yacraps likes this.
  2. MisterInside, Apr 19, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Sadly, that ship has sailed.

Instead, many (if not most) American companies are in the process of training their employees in
    sensitivity, diversity and inclusion. AKA equity training, aka reverse racism training. Highlights are examples of White Privilege and White Supremacy. All of this garbage is already taking place in our schools.

yacraps likes this.
  3. basicstrategy777, Apr 19, 2021

basicstrategy777

why is it most people see this is wrong....and the decision makers do it anyway......how were they brought up...why is their lens so fogged up......TDB says his kids are somewhat like that......where did the car go off the track...........it seems like a light switch went on and everybody is grabbing the flavor of the day.............there has to be a counter movement but it is hard to see where it will come from..........if the anti-christ is not here...he is knocking on the door.

yacraps likes this.
  4. MisterInside, Apr 19, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

I have the exact same thoughts and frustration.

Why is generation "like" different? I call them that because they are unable to speak a sentence without that word. I read that somewhere.

Could it be because we spoiled them? In our efforts to give them a good, comfortable life, did we spoil them? Toys, clothes, $100 sneakers, X-boxes, smart phones, cars, whatever they wanted. Growing up in the 60's, all 12 or so of the guys that I ran with had some type of summer job. I don't think that's the case anymore. They sit on their asses all summer, making love to their fucking phones. Not everybody, but most.

Today's kids have grown up in the suburbs and spent no time in the city. The only world that they know is a suburban world. Night and day, compared to our major cities. Why is city life so different? It has to be prejustice? It has to be the white man holding back the black man. What do they see on social media? What else do they see on TV? Exactly that. They don't see 75% of black kids born to single Moms. They see weed but not heroin. They see George Floyd. They are book smart but are clueless about the real world. They don't see how a few thousand brave Americans created something unique in 1776. They have no idea of the sacrifice of millions of solders in WW1 and WW2. They bitch about making their bed and cutting the lawn. They've grown up in a material world. He who dies with the most toys wins.

We are no longer a tough, hard working people. We are soft. The Arabs once dominated the world and the Romans, the Chinese, French, Brits. We've been top dog for 150 years. It was a good run but it's coming to an end. China's a lot tougher, smarter, motivated and they outnumber us 4/1. We could use a leader to whip us back into shape. A leader with vision and a brain. Help wanted.

basicstrategy777 and yacraps like this.
  5. twodicebilly, Apr 19, 2021

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

misterinside

yup, our way of life is over, there are no do overs, no righting the ship, it is what it
    is. What i cant figure out is what in the hell happened, they saw us work hard, come
    home every night, take care of our families...maybe that right there is the problem,
    they never had to fight, they just assumed it would always be there.

I have to confess, i had a terrible thought this weekend. The kids were over. the two girls
    range from pretty liberal to out of this world liberal, the boys not so much. But when you hear them talk
    I sorta wonder why i worked so hard to save so much only to have them get it when we die. I am begining to think screw it, i earned it, if you want some other goofy way to live earn it for yourself.

TDB

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    basicstrategy777 and yacraps like this.
  6. MisterInside, Apr 19, 2021

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Screw it all.

It’s 420. Light up a bowl. If Liman’s around, do some gummies instead. Forget this world for a day. I wish that we were all together today to celebrate. TDB is going to get the goodies from his daughters.

Happy 420.

Lol

yacraps likes this.