stupid ass new yorkers

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Liman, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Liman

Liman Member

dems policies import thousands of illegal immigrants, then theres a fire and 19 people die and the dems all come out to tell the immigrants we will help you..dont be afraid if you are here illegally.

yeah, they know they are living 20 to a 2 bedroom apartment, thats a recipe for disaster, hope the dems are happy with their shitty policies

yacraps likes this.
  2. Settingcanthurt, Jan 9, 2022

Settingcanthurt

We just had a family of 7 up north died of Carbon monoxide poisoning. I think they were from Honduras.

yacraps likes this.
  3. Mssthis1, Jan 10, 2022

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

No matter how well intentioned, many people don't realize that many immigrants have grown up scrounging whatever they can to survive.

They will continue to do that here if we don't educate them to do things differently. Siphoning gas, jury rigging electrical wires to pilfer electricity etc. is all many of them know...................

yacraps likes this.

4. Liman

Liman Member

I owned a building in bush wick Brooklyn well part owner
    A 6 family unit
    The old lady who lives there for 40 years died and her lowlife granddaughter who took care of her got in trouble wiring her apartment from a light pole outside
    She didn't pay electric

it's not immigrants it's all the lowlifes
    Immigrants are forced to live in crowded spaces has been my experience
    Unscrupulous brokers search out apartments and lie to landlords then move in 4 families and the immigrants don't say anything since they need a roof and are too frightened but now that Biden is inviting them maybe that will change

yacraps likes this.
  5. Settingcanthurt, Jan 10, 2022

Settingcanthurt

Yes.
    My Grandfather scrounged in the coal mines of Upper Michigan and Northern Wisconsin until he earned enough money to bring his wife and two children over from Cornwall. It took over two and a half years.

yacraps likes this.

6. Liman

Liman Member

worse than all of them, the chicago teachers union.

wonder how many of them are going out to eat, going shopping, food shopping, visiting friends, etc......afraid of school, but living it up not working...

its really so fucking simple. school board has to come up with new contract....period.....no work, no pay....as soon as the current contract expires....if they dont want to sign, fine, get different teachers....plenty looking for work...use some of the stimulus money to pay teachers better than they are getting now, fucking amazing.
    the chicago teachers expect their grocers, their amazon workers, the drivers, their doctors, their firemen, every fucking person to work so they can continue with their lives, but they refuse to work....this is a crime....Id fire them all and hire a new batch for next year....suprise them all in june no matter they decide right now....pink slips with final paycheckes....fuck weingarten and her nazi like hold over children.....

yacraps likes this.
  7. Mssthis1, Jan 10, 2022

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

You can't blame the people for a system that Republicans and Democrats hold an equal hand in fucking up.

Last week two legal immigrants were working on the roof of the factory I'm currently working in with below zero temperatures patching the roof after I tore out the exhaust fans from a paint system. That's a job you could be doing but chose not to.

Most of the trucks I've loaded out the past two months were Eastern bloc. drivers. You could have had that job also but chose not to.

Like it or not retired people desperately need immigrants right now. There's several million jobs in the US that need filled and nobody to fill them. The US knew this was going to happen over a decade ago and neither side of the aisle did anything.

If it doesn't change soon you may have to go back to work whether you like it or not. Either inflation will force you or if you're lucky all you'll have to do is change your own bedpan in the nursing home.

yacraps likes this.
  8. Settingcanthurt, Jan 10, 2022

Settingcanthurt

Myself if not most of us have a teacher or two which shared or influenced behavioral knowledge which made us a better person. Weather it was the golden rule or just being on time for class. There are certainly things we all employed as we grew up which likely made us achieve positive things if not sway us from doing harmful things.

These teachers today are building the world they will be living in when they grow old. They have only themselves to blame for what the students they left behind, do to them.

yacraps likes this.