On Axis % Poll

Discussion in 'Advanced Craps' started by lone irish digit, Aug 8, 2016.

?

For a random roller like what is the long term expected on-axis percent assuming using the same set

1. 44.62%

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. 2.77%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A different percent

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. who gives a shit since its all random

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  5. first three choices are all correct

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. all choices are wrong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lone irish digit, Sep 11, 2021

lone irish digit

This is Barney

This question has been asked and answered many times on this forum of craps. According to Lineaway and Dunbass Koko, the instrument used to measure it is the computer on your shoulders. What they fail to understand that no one on this forum has one but if you wear a DI Skunkhat like the LID and two dice belly you don't need one.

2. KokomoJoe4, Sep 11, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

:eek:

Why wait until now to tell me this, you SOB?

Noye (I mean Note) (pssssssssssssst, that's Deutch (German) Dave. Although a son-of-a-bitch you do appear to be, you are NOT as big of one as that cs-er (cock sucker) no not sc'er (so-called'er) Barney, who, as you might recall, forgot to make that left hand turn in Albuquerque, when en-route to Mesa, with the thought :)rolleyes:) of (didn't know he could think, I think) shooting craps with some guy who used to teach those who might be interested, how to properly (I think) toss (I think) dice (I am pretty sure).

Moving on with this (yes, always pushing forward). IF the idiot (Barney (I think)) had been more observant behind the wheel, the LID might (or might not) have:

1. Met up with some one (not sure who (or is it whom?), possibly at the Double Deuce (SOB, can't say I think again, this is too much fricking thinkiing (even for me)) :confused: would have shown him EXACTLY how to either: (A) lose $42, or (B) win about $75 (I mean $26, 922 (I think)) more than that.

2a. Been taken, against his will I might add (although I might just as easily NOT add that (since I think it requires multiplication)))))))))), (sorry, too (or is that to?), (or perhaps two?) many parenthesis. Dammit, now I've got myself off track and will likely need to see Dr. Phillips (although he doesn't know it, the only reason I go see him on occasion (well maybe it's a little bit more often than that) is because of those hot broads whose names I never seem to remember. Then again, what's important about a name?

2b. About the LID having been taken against his will. As many of you likely will NOT know, the idiot (and I use even that term loosely) and LID finally arrived in the frozen tundra, slightly north of their alternate (sorry Dave I mean secondary) destination, Baden Baden (not so good at this time). If Barney had never passed his drivers license examination, then the LID would never have been mauled by that polar bear. It is a good thing that he was only slightly injured.

yacraps and lone irish digit like this.
  3. KokomoJoe4, Sep 11, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

LID you jackass (take that). I can't vote in your stupid poll, but you don't even have the right answer (nor do I in my multiple choice test thread), which, as the baron might want to reiterate, is 'G'.

Dumbasses are we all. (except 777, Yaya, TDB (I mean Gordo), LID ( I mean Irish......................, fuck it, you get the idea. (don't you)?

Noye: ;)

Edit: Noye: I was able to get into that poll. Had to change my vote (I think)

Noye 2 (I think): I voted Biden (I'm pretty sure) and 44.62% ((although I might be wring about that). :eek:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    yacraps likes this.
  4. von duck, Sep 11, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

MUNILV674 likes this.

yacraps likes this.
  5. KokomoJoe4, Sep 11, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

You are KILLING me there (shall I say) von duck. LMAO, that is almost, (I think)) as good as it gets!!

Edit. Noye: I think you have 777's buddy's number wrong (I think)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    yacraps likes this.
  6. KokomoJoe4, Sep 11, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

edit (I think). Noye ( I'm pretty sure). (I think) I forgot an I think somewhere there in the first or second Noye (that's German baron you dimwit. [ ].

yacraps likes this.
  7. KokomoJoe4, Sep 11, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Shit, it's nearly time for bed.