mass shooting in buffalo NY

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Liman, May 14, 2022.

1. Liman

Liman Member

why hasnt the governor, the mayor, the police chief, the police commisioner, the fbi, the ATF, the local assemblyman, why hasnt anyone called in for national guard tonight, or 10 thousand federal police to guard this city?

yacraps likes this.

2. Liman

Liman Member

my only guess is they will in some way or form suggest it is a maga supporter and invite violence to detract attention from the downfall of america under their leadership

yacraps likes this.
  3. MisterInside, May 14, 2022

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Sickening. A heroic armed guard shot him but his armor wasn’t penetrated. He was then killed by the gunman.

We need Leadership so desperately in this Country, yet all we get is politics, politics, politics.

yacraps likes this.
  4. Settingcanthurt, May 14, 2022

Settingcanthurt

I have no idea what is happening here on this killing yet. My wife and her sisters were driving right by this place and were actually going to stop around the time this was happening. They heard about it about a half hour later. Still shocked how close they came to being there.

yacraps likes this.
  5. Settingcanthurt, May 15, 2022

Settingcanthurt

Just reading news blurps on this creep. Seems he drove a long ways to get to this particular store. Wonder why and they do not say where from he drove.
    Got the story on my wife being close. Clarified it was the day before, they almost stopped there. Have to ask questions to get the story straight. But it's still too close for comfort. Waiting to hear the story on this guy...

yacraps likes this.
  6. von duck, May 15, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

He lived in a suburb of Binghamton, 3-4 hours drive to Buffalo. These nut cases come along once in a while (pretty often lately), not too much you can do, until they act. I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often, all it takes, is a lunatic and a gun. They’re saying it was a “White Supremacy” thing, and there is an alleged “manifesto”. How is it they take this guy alive, but they have to kill a guy selling cigarettes, or that’s already in cuffs?

7. Settingcanthurt, May 15, 2022

Settingcanthurt

The compliant news have given the freak a number instead of giving his name out as if joe public is going to accept this. They wasted no time labeling his white ass a supremacist. He has a manifesto of course and handily written and shared to the media. So well prepped. Now all of a sudden the FBI is coming into view. Great. They can answer a few questions like where did he get his weapons, how old was he, where did he train. He has been planning this since January and he stayed under the radar?? How is that possible? He chooses a grocery store? Where did he buy his body armor?? As usual this stinks of false flag FBI orchestrated play to give credibility to their "White Supremacist" Narrative. There really has been no example. The goal? Turn everyone against white people to sway another election. We are going to be hearing about this nut case for the next 6 months.

yacraps likes this.
  8. Dave G Ct, May 15, 2022

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Fuck the FBI. The johnny come latelies. Give me a break. Never around before the fact preventing a crime. Always around to push a narrative later on. .Also a bunch of liers.Fuck them 6 ways to Sunday!

yacraps likes this.
  9. von duck, May 15, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

You expected them to know what this guy was going to do? :confused: If you have a lone nut-case, and he doesn’t tip his hand, there is not a lot that can be done to prevent these things. We will have to wait, to see if he showed signs, that were ignored by somebody.

10. Liman

Liman Member

with all the scandals going on with the blm organization, maybe they dont want to rile up the local people and make it a race issue.
    the asshole who shot everyone has a problem, but its his problem, the solution, take him out to the parking lot and put a bullet in his head, thats the only way to solve his problem.
    people are suffering enough.
    Im thrilled there isnt rioting and burning down cities like after the floyd and cop incident.

I still would have had 10 thousand federal agents close by to be deployed in an instant.

there are alot of racists in our country. noone can predict when one will crack and kill people.

11. von duck, May 15, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

PAYTON GENDRON is the name I’ve seen, 18 years old. The rumor is, that he has written a 180 page “manifesto”, with “racist” content. They say it is a “HATE CRIME” because he killed mostly blacks, I’m not sure what it would have been called if he had targeted anybody else. Biden has condemned the crime, but it’s not certain if trump has or not, might be waiting to weigh all of the evidence.

Last edited: May 15, 2022

12. Liman

Liman Member

I know before the pandemic, buffalo gave incentives for small businesses to open in inner city locations, sort of spruce up the neighborhoods, bring in more money for renters, both residential and commercial.
    one of my daughters roomates husband opened two buisinesses up there and told me (at my daughters wedding in 2017) that rents were low and business was booming.

not so anymore, the pandemic wiped it out.

and last time I drove thru buffalo, sometime around 2010 it looked like a war zone, so any improvements would have been good(not the business area downtown, the outer neighborhoods, up along the river, not good)

yacraps likes this.

13. Liman

Liman Member

hate crime smate crime, he is a sick fucking piece of shit......put him to sleep, the world will be a better place.

yacraps likes this.
  14. von duck, May 15, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

Yeah, I’m not sure how “hate crime” would be defined, but he’s definitely mentally ill. I think if they just place him in with the General jail population, the thing would work itself out “naturally”. Problem is, there’s another one out there somewhere, ticking like a time bomb.

15. Dave G Ct, May 15, 2022

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

All murder is a hate crime. These Fed laws are a waste of everybody s time.laws are on the books for murder.

yacraps likes this.
  16. von duck, May 15, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

Buffalo has been a city in decline since about 1950. The population has shrunk from 580,000 to about 250,000 today. 31% poverty rate, about 3X the national average. Another declining urban area.

17. von duck, May 15, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

Yeah, but if you’re convicted of a hate crime, and you get life, you don’t get any seconds on dessert.

18. TDVegas, May 15, 2022

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

He was put on a psyche hold last year as a minor for making threatening statements. At the very least, if not legal intervention from the authorities…mom and dad should have known a problem existed. Maybe said no to an AR-15 and body armor?

Don’t you need personal references from someone before a gun purchase is Ok’d? Who is vouching for this kid when he’s got a psyche hold a year ago for making threats? And at no point is paperwork being sent to his home address…with mom and dad living there and having no clue he has the gun, has body armor and harbors racist rhetoric?

It all continues to go downhill.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
    yacraps likes this.
  19. TDVegas, May 15, 2022

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

You ever winter in Buffalo?

yacraps likes this.
  20. von duck, May 15, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

No, but I understand they get some snow, and it can be a little cold and windy sometimes. I think the decline was primarily due to a loss of industry, but I don’t know specifically, what industries. :cool: