Like some here have said,...Trump is finished

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, May 4, 2022.

1. basicstrategy777, May 4, 2022

basicstrategy777

2. Liman

Liman Member

Ohio is trump country so what

to me it means they are a bunch of asswipes as they stood by and didn't put up a fight if they thought election fraud
    Then stood by while they kept Jan 6 peaceful protesters in jail for months and hit them with harsh sentences

the Republican Party will gain popularity again because Joey is killing america but make no mistake they are the weaker of both parties and sooner or later the dems will get back and torture the spinelsss Republicans

3. basicstrategy777, May 4, 2022

basicstrategy777

To dismiss these results ( 22 and 0 ) out of hand, I think shows not total objectivity .......22 and 0 is batting 1000; hall of fame numbers............the pubs will sweep in Nov......TRUMP will win the presidency...........

yacraps likes this.

4. Liman

Liman Member

They will trump up the voting ballots and make sure trump doesn't get in
    They did once they will surely get away with it again
    Republicans are weak and stupid politicians
    They convinced me oif that finally
    I'm hoping there's a decent independent running in 24
    Someone with balls and a fuck you attitude like I ain't got anything to lose so this is how I'm going to keep america strong

5. basicstrategy777, May 14, 2022

basicstrategy777

6. von duck, May 14, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

No, you cannot dismiss these results, but, I think you are wrong in your interpretation of their meaning. These are PRIMARY results, not election results. I think what it shows, is that the republicans are going to “go down with the ship (trump), when it’s election time. Yeah, things are bad, and getting worse, but we knew what would happen, if Biden and company, got elected. It Is most likely too late, to avert the coming disaster. I have a really bad feeling about the whole situation.

7. basicstrategy777, May 14, 2022

basicstrategy777

You may be right........the real test will be how much the GOP is going to invest in securing the coming elections....and how much the American people are motivated to go out and vote out the dems, because of their horrendous policies.............if those 2 things happen, it is impossible for the dems to win.......unless they start a nuclear war and invoke some kind of war powers, at election time.

Mark it, Trump will get re-elected.

yacraps likes this.
  8. von duck, May 14, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

I don’t think he can win it, but it could depend on who his opponent is. Biden won’t be running in 2024, I don’t think. Trump still has solid support with the republicans, but the demographics are changing, and fast. Blacks and Latinos, simply won’t vote for trump. I don’t think many women like trump either. All of this makes his election very difficult. Though he was able to beat Hillary, she got more votes, and man, that really says something about his popularity. (Very polarized) All of those that would like to be his running mate, might still be in jail in 2024. :confused: :D

Last edited: May 14, 2022