Bubble Craps is a joke (Fixed)

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by BuckShot, May 2, 2018.

1. Mssthis1, Jan 9, 2022

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

Random is easy to achieve. It doesn't take very many rolls to make something close to the standard pryamid.

On the flip side, a player never sees the long term in a craps game. The things like a 164 roll hand, 16 yo's in a row, 12 fours in a row, etc. The more variables in a game the greater the chance they will see more of these or fewer than the average player in their lifetime. You will see a few yet, you will never see them all.

The biggest variable between an ETC and a table in no particular order. How often the dice are changed, The levelness or not levelness of the table or machine. Players and dealers leaning on the table, hands, chips, players changing the dice outcome from the previous result, dealers changing the dice result from the previous result, etc. etc. etc.

Azure had to change their programming a while back to pop the dice to the ceiling at random intervals. The machine was too close to a true pyramid. It didn't have enough volatility.

yacraps and FredP like this.
  2. TDVegas, Jan 9, 2022

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

I don’t blame you. I don’t like anything under a mask…especially entertainment related.

yacraps likes this.
  3. MisterInside, Jan 9, 2022

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

Pre-Covid, we had been going to LV 2x per year. The Cal has been very good to us. We’re now planning on going there for our 50th in 2026, God willing.

Until then, we will limit our gambling to annual trips to Saratoga, Keeneland, Mountaineer and the local OTB. It’s not so much that we can’t afford it but it’s a combination of things. I just don’t want to feel that I’m getting raped everywhere I turn and I don’t want to encounter any assholes on airplanes, to name a couple.

Besides, the bubble thing doesn’t thing does not float my boat and the new slots are a turn off to my wife.

yacraps likes this.
  4. von duck, Jan 9, 2022

von duck

von duck Member

Horse shit! Not in Your wettest dreams. Nonetheless, how would you be privy to Aruze program changes?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022

5. Liman

Liman Member

last time I was at big A up the escalator hotel under construction surface parking limited....right off escalator, straight in bubble was either 10 or 15 min....before that always 15 min except for the one that was next to the buffet area, which is gone ofcourse. buffet closed after too many fights there.

I had no clue there is an aruze bubble in aqueduct.....at 10-15 min, Ill play on a real table with 5-10 times odds.

yacraps likes this.

6. Liman

Liman Member

2 dollars with 5 times odds, I cant wait to see it...right now Im not going anywhere in NYC or long island.....everyone, and I mean everyone is getting covid...the good news is most are not getting that ill.
    but schools and businesses, cant keep up with it....if one kid or teacher got covid last year, the class went remote, now, not happenning....not like chicago....alot of districts here are pushing thru, wont close schools down....and are even not going remote....

Im positive I have/had covid the past 2 weeks it started....loss my sense of taste, no smell, really big no smell anything, stuffed nose, sinus drip, mild cough....no fever...took 4 tests one every two days, all came back negative, tried to get a pcr....thats a joke here....no pcr tests unless you go to hospital and then only if they feel you need one....maybe wait 12 hours, my son needed a pcr test and waited almost 4 days for results....3 days on first pcr he t

yacraps likes this.