baccarat

Discussion in 'Other Casino Games' started by jeffspicoli6969, Aug 10, 2015.

  1. jeffspicoli6969, Aug 10, 2015

    jeffspicoli6969

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    any secrets on how to win?
     
    #1
  2. DeMango, Aug 10, 2015

    DeMango

    DeMango Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Messages:
    6,297
    Likes Received:
    2,757
    Gender:
    Male
    Mark the cards.
     
    #2
    Onautopilot likes this.
  3. phat jack 007, Aug 10, 2015

    phat jack 007

    phat jack 007 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2015
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    9
    Gender:
    Male
    you would think I could help you having won 1st place in a $XX,000 baccarat tournament. ... I had never played that game so I got 20 minutes of instruction from a friend that is a pro at baccarat and won ..that being said I hate that game ,but it's the perfect game for tournaments .. It's one of those games that you can get ahead quick and then at the turn of a card lose it all ,best advice for a random game like that is get out after you get ahead .. You play till you get into a trend raise your bets then get out ..It's easier to win a tournament in baccarat because you are playing against the other players ,not the dealer .............
    best odds in that game is bet with the banker .. good luck

    ..... WATCH FOR AND FOLLOW THE TRENDS ....
    i
     
    #3
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  4. DeMango, Aug 10, 2015

    DeMango

    DeMango Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Messages:
    6,297
    Likes Received:
    2,757
    Gender:
    Male
    The above sounds like luck. Phil Ivey marked the cards.
     
    #4
  5. phat jack 007, Aug 10, 2015

    phat jack 007

    phat jack 007 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2015
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    9
    Gender:
    Male
    IT'S TOTAL LUCK ..
     
    #5
  6. DeMango, Aug 10, 2015

    DeMango

    DeMango Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Messages:
    6,297
    Likes Received:
    2,757
    Gender:
    Male
    Ummm marked cards total luck?????
     
    #6
  7. phat jack 007, Aug 10, 2015

    phat jack 007

    phat jack 007 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2015
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    9
    Gender:
    Male
    what I am saying is that whole sorry game (baccarat) is luck
    ........... I did not know Phil Ivey played baccarat ..
     
    #7
  8. basicstrategy777, Aug 11, 2015

    basicstrategy777

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2010
    Messages:
    12,594
    Likes Received:
    13,295
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    CT.
    What instructions did your friend give you ?

    The only decision you have to make is ...are you going to be player or banker.

    It's proven the banker hand wins more often......so the answer to your question is to bet banker.

    If you are new to gambling this is a great game, as all you have tp do is make a bet and select player or banker.

    Bet size...money management...betting schemes......and when to bet are other matters.

    777
     
    #8
  9. jeffspicoli6969, Aug 11, 2015

    jeffspicoli6969

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    so bet on banker do a martingale?
     
    #9
  10. DeMango, Aug 11, 2015

    DeMango

    DeMango Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Messages:
    6,297
    Likes Received:
    2,757
    Gender:
    Male
    Son please! Lose the Martingale!!!
     
    #10
  11. jeffspicoli6969, Aug 11, 2015

    jeffspicoli6969

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    so just flat bet on banker?
     
    #11
  12. jeffspicoli6969, Aug 11, 2015

    jeffspicoli6969

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    well what strategy do you use DeMango?
     
    #12
  13. DeMango, Aug 11, 2015

    DeMango

    DeMango Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Messages:
    6,297
    Likes Received:
    2,757
    Gender:
    Male
    D'Alembert is my go to system. Reading the trends is my non fool proof bet selector. I assume your game has a great tote board system. With that, I don't use pen and paper, trends don't last.
     
    #13
  14. jeffspicoli6969, Aug 11, 2015

    jeffspicoli6969

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    http://www.roulettestrategy.net/strategy/d-alembert/
    My martingale is as follows, I have a "stop loss" for example I bet the don't pass if a shooter gets hot by if I lose 5 in a row I stop betting until there is a new shooter and start all over, the odds off a shooter hitting 5 straight passline wins in a row before either 7out or crapping out is 2.91% which gives me a 97.09% chance of winning I don't risk my entire bankroll and I tend to look for shooters that use dice control I start out betting the don't but if I notice a shooter is setting the dice after the 1st passline win I will switch sides and bet on the shooter because dice controllers usually do very well, implementing the "stop loss" and looking for dice controllers and betting the passline when they shoot is a good strategy.
     
    #14
  15. TDVegas, Aug 11, 2015

    TDVegas

    TDVegas Member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2014
    Messages:
    19,999
    Likes Received:
    15,204
    Once you suffer a bad loss on a martingale, it becomes a long, tortuous process of starting over and chipping away at that big loss. God forbid another one follows soon (variance allows for that)...then all you are doing is spending the next 35 session trying to recoup the bad beat just to get back even.
     
    #15
  16. thaferrett, Aug 11, 2015

    thaferrett

    thaferrett Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2015
    Messages:
    463
    Likes Received:
    92
    Gender:
    Male
    I use the martingale on the Don't's in Craps. You would need 8 passes to break me too 0. You can hit seven in a row and I still made 30 bucks on the shooter. Don'y use if bankroll is less than a thousand. IMO. Remember no strategy works everytime and even some of the most logical will bust your ass.
     
    #16
    jeffspicoli6969 likes this.
  17. jeffspicoli6969, Aug 11, 2015

    jeffspicoli6969

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    yeah ferret 8 passline wins in a row that's a 0.35% chance of happening, so you got a 99.65% chance of winning, so how have you done with your strategy? do you win 99% of the time, but like the probability says there is always that one chance that a hot shooter will go over 8 + wins in a row but there are 1/6 ways to roll a 7 so by the 6th roll most likely a 7 will pop up.


    http://www.crapspit.org/pass-line-probability/
     
    #17
  18. thaferrett, Aug 11, 2015

    thaferrett

    thaferrett Member

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2015
    Messages:
    463
    Likes Received:
    92
    Gender:
    Male
    Not my stategy,I use them all. When I'm on the donts I never let a shooter go past me without winning something when he sevens out.
    I play both sides and will jump to eithier in a heartbeat. I can be with Shooter 1-4 points then switch sides and chase him til he sevens out.

    Like I said before your bankroll must be 1,000 r more to employ. If i buy in at 300 I dont use the martingale or all accross/iron cross.
     
    #18
  19. jeffspicoli6969, Aug 11, 2015

    jeffspicoli6969

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    have you ever seen a shooter hit 8+ passlines in a row I know its a blue moon but it does happen about 0.35% of the time?
     
    #19
  20. jeffspicoli6969, Aug 11, 2015

    jeffspicoli6969

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2015
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    3
    Gender:
    Male
    My thoughts on the martingale are this, it does work BUT there is that 0.35% chance of losing, lets say you rob old ladies for a living and you make out like a bandit, well there is that one "old lady" out there that happens to be a 7th degree blackbelt in karate and winds up knocking you out and you wind up getting arrested. I don't know, bad analogy.....lol. but you get what I'm saying, lets say you go to the casino 100 times you will run into a wall at least 1 out of that 100 times.
     
    #20