You gotta love Seven Out's new Avatar

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by KokomoJoe4, Jul 12, 2014.

1. KokomoJoe4, Jul 12, 2014

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

whatever the hell an avatar is........

2. Morgue, Jul 12, 2014

Morgue

Morgue Member

According to his profile, he's female now too!

Some people will go to ANY lengths to improve their luck at the tables!

I'm not here to judge, so I wish all the best for SevenOut after his gender reassignment surgery. Just watch out for TheComebackKid slinking closer to you when at the tables ;)

3. BostonDice, Jul 12, 2014

BostonDice

BostonDice Member

Everything makes sense now.....

4. SevenOut, Jul 14, 2014

SevenOut

SevenOut Member

A neighbor and I have been making "Home Brew" in his basement and I received an email with this "future family portrait" showing the progression of a Craps Player into a modern Homo sapien. The story that went with this Craps Player with attitude was excellent, but temporarily the image set the atmosphere of Home Brew and Craps Attitude very well.

So we had our fun, and I cannot sleep from this beer, brats and baked beans sloshing around like it is still fermenting. I think these October Festivals in July just do not suit my system well. The last image fits how all of this went down...

The Craps Player with Attitude probably would fit many Craps Players. If someone does not like your game plan... "Would you like to buy some vowels?"

Oh. How much brew? Five gallons at a time, about 27- 12 to 16 ounce bottles. Three Belgium beers. He has five gallons of wine fermenting too... I just do not know if, at my present age, if I will be able to live through the Summer.

5. Morgue, Jul 14, 2014

Morgue

Morgue Member

Welcome back, Sev!

6. SevenOut, Jul 30, 2014

SevenOut

SevenOut Member

For those who missed Kokomjoe4's keen observation.

I have archived my alter ego portrait as a distant expression of any negativity on the Craps Forum.

The jest was-

G# F#ck Y##rs#lf ... on a tee shirt with a robust mid section male smoking a cigar with words missing the vowels printed on the front. The caption at the bottom expressed his attitude:

Do you want to buy a vowel?

At the time it was fitting. Especially at a large family get together.

I do not smoke, so the photo was a total misrepresentation of my occasional pleasant demeanor so I gave it 24 hours of attitude. The wine will be ready in December... so after bottling wine last weekend at my neighbor's basement... lets imagine what could be possible while sampling wine and beer at the same time.