Who started this "war"?

Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by Dave G Ct, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Dave G Ct, Oct 1, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Yes who started this full scale assault on DI and why? I can understand someone not having an interest and no desire to pursue it.

But who are these " good citizens" who feel the need to " protect" the Dice community from this menace.Such rubbish! These busy bodies should get a life and worry about their own game which in many cases can be called net negative.Jealous & negative nancies who hate to have the spotlight on a players who devote time for practice and at times enjoy great rolls.
    Get a life you non talents and get out of my poster!

2. basicstrategy777, Oct 1, 2016

basicstrategy777

Dave...you have a point.

To answer your question, I think these people believe DI does not work, and people that sell DI "stuff" are preying on those looking for a life-line to riches, as they are going down for the third time and drowning in losses. They are trying to protect the unwary and dis-wade them from paying hard earned dollars for a hoax.

They view as those entering the DI world are going thru this gate:

[​IMG]

I think that is one reason for the " assualt".

The Midnight Skulker likes this.
  3. Dave G Ct, Oct 1, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Heavy does not get rich hosting his get togethers.There is a ton of expense involved and you barely break even at times.People freely attend them.These " good citizens" need the limelight- in the process of protecting the average player

4. basicstrategy777, Oct 1, 2016

basicstrategy777

Hey.....think what you will. I was just giving one possible answer to your question. I could be 100% wrong. Just 1 persons thought.

5. wonko33, Oct 1, 2016

wonko33

wonko33 Member

It is not unusual to see people rise against those who prey on the uninformed or naive :

Pay day loans
    Televangelists
    Mediums and psychics
    Etc

Often because they have been a victim themselves or because such swindlers would not let them in on their scams. It is not unusual either that these swindlers convince their victims to defend themselves

6. Dave G Ct, Oct 1, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Wonko
    They are not preying on them.They like the social aspect of it.Many feel their shot needs validation that they are on the right track.People who attend Heavy & Howard's event seen well adjusted.

7. Settingcanthurt, Oct 1, 2016

Settingcanthurt

So now the DI crowd are Victims.

is somebody reading Rules For radicals??

8. superrick, Oct 1, 2016

superrick

superrick Member

Dave, the guys that sell on axis shooting started the war when they started to attack anybody that had questions about what they were selling! They kicked off members of their own boards when they were saying Hey, what you are saying just doesn't make sense. They lied about their posters and now they are paying the price for all of those lies when the guys that they lied about are telling the truth about what they are selling!

So, Dave, the blame for what is happening to their school fall right on their own shoulders. The so-called DI thing started way back in 1927 when the players were shooting on hard tables with no felt or they were playing street craps, yes, Dave there were ways that someone could make the die do just about anything that they wanted them to do but that's not the case anymore.

The truth of the matter is that once the dice hit the tables they are bouncing all over the place, just watch any slow-motion videos and you can see what really happens! Even with that said there are guys like you that will say the dice do not bounce all over the place!

If you are playing the game you need to know how to bet the game and when to walk away from the tables. I had a good conversation this morning as I was walking to the bagel shop here in Manhattan about the different types of craps player and why I play craps when there are no other players on the tables.

One of the things that came up was some of the stupid things that other players do and why I don't want to play when you have a bunch of players on the tables.

Dave, I never want to be on the same tables when these DI classes come into Vegas because of all of the stupid things that they do!
    They sell becoming a so-called DI and then they do everything that you shouldn't be doing on a table. If they lived in the real world they would know that their dice are bouncing all over the place when they make a shot and bet the game where they might make money!

So, Dave, blame it on Heavy and Howard and let's not forget Frank S. they are the ones that started the wars in their quest to sell their BS by trying to run off anybody that didn't see things their way!

And Dave, you said it best when you said this!

With a statement like that how do you think the guys are going to respond to you, you are just adding to the fire that now burns deep in a lot of guys minds!
    Keep it up and you will have no DI boards to post on, you already lost the madprofessors board the next one going down will be Heavy's board!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    Harley likes this.
  9. Dave G Ct, Oct 1, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

SR
    Good thouggtfull post.Glad to see your trip to the city is going well.I do not know of the combative behavior schools exhibited so the blame goes both ways.
    As to my close let them respond.I left a " calling card" for these non talents.

10. HornHiYo, Oct 1, 2016

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

I wonder who started this full scale assault on non-DI.
    Who are these "DI" and "So-Called DI" that are so arrogant they can call non-DIs "Non-Talents", "Second Rate Tossers", "Randy's", and more just because non-DIs choose to play the way they want to play instead of playing the way you choose to play?

11. Liman

Liman Member

shit stirring. nothing else, cant just let it go, live and let live, total shit stirring the pot.
    I hope others see this.
    Im pretty sure most do.

12. wonko33, Oct 1, 2016

wonko33

wonko33 Member

So what are your thoughts on off-axis (this will probably win the award for most ignored question in the forum)

Just my opinion but I think people like James and Lineway believe in what they say, so it's not a scam or con if they do sell the info. I find no validity to it but that's my opinion. Other DI schools I think are dishonest, the censured forums, bogus stories etc make me think that way.

For me the nail in the coffin was the slow motion stuff, there is just no appearance of control once dice hit.

Harley likes this.
  13. superrick, Oct 1, 2016

superrick

superrick Member

All dice are off axis once they hit the tables, that is all I need to write.

Harley and HornHiYo like this.
  14. lone irish digit, Oct 1, 2016

lone irish digit

Have to agree with Liman. Davey boy sent me this PM of him taking a break from throwing his skipping stone toss into the bed and box.

[​IMG]

HornHiYo likes this.
  15. wonko33, Oct 1, 2016

wonko33

wonko33 Member

Thanks.

16. Dave G Ct, Oct 1, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Hornhiyo
    We are not bothering anyone! You " heroes" are always causing discord.You are a bunch of no talents!
    LID. Your game needs stepping up.

Harley likes this.
  17. HornHiYo, Oct 1, 2016

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

Thank you for your opinion.

18. Liman

Liman Member

no dave, someone has to step on your fucking keyboard so you stop posting bullshit threads like this.
    it serves no purpose.

19. Dave G Ct, Oct 1, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Hornhiyo
    So respectfully posted.Hope for you yet.

20. Dave G Ct, Oct 1, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Liman
    Why are you always hang out at the DI section if you are not interested in it? Why do you and several others making it a crusade? Born a couple hundred years too late. Lol

Reminder: This is the Dice Influencing section.