Who snitched him out?

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by tabletop123, May 15, 2017.

1. KokomoJoe4, May 22, 2017

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Problem with only one number out there is that, at best, you have only a 5/36 chance of hitting the damn thing, sometimes as poor as 3/36 = 1/12.

This is why the 8 chances out of 36 coming out looks so damn good! Parlay that winner!

The good we all recognize; you're only losing one wager when you're only making one wager.

Onautopilot and tabletop123 like this.
  2. TDVegas, May 22, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

The only issue I have with having only one number covered is the dread of watching a 15-18 roll....and not having a winner.

I like the idea of simply having to avoid the come out loser on the dont side....then you are playing with an advantage. I also like the idea of going with the table on the pass side. At .05% difference...I choose the latter.

3. KokomoJoe4, May 22, 2017

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Yeah, this summarizes 777's explanation of the TUMA complex. This sucks, but it isn't as bad as the regular, quick losers experienced last time at play. Dreadful.

4. TDVegas, May 22, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

And I agree...when it's bad---the guys I see placing each number are getting slaughtered. The single pass bettor has weathered that storm with gun powder left when (if) the skies clear.

5. Dave G Ct, May 22, 2017

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Saw a monster roll.Guy had a $10 ten - no odds and no numbers.Think the 9;hit 10 times.Other numbers were hitting but not too that extreme.One Don't player got wiped out to the tune of a couple of thousand.No he did not make the point.One winner gave shooter a nice tip.

6. tabletop123, May 22, 2017

tabletop123

tabletop123 Member

I like BS777's approach........ Ya gotta try to "stay in the game" until/if a hand SHOULD begin to develop.....on down the road!

No sense in being bulletless if a hand DOES develop!

Bottom line is: "Woulda, coulda, shoulda"........Ya know, the Old "Hindsight 20/20 thingy", Huh?

KokomoJoe4 likes this.
  7. betwthelines, May 22, 2017

betwthelines

betwthelines Member

you are right. my bad.

you accepted the challenge and damn good on ya for it too...a pm was not going to happen however as i had no internet save for one time but ms was history by then.

HOWEVER i did write down your phone number before i left, had trouble finding it but that is NO EXCUSE as i should have made a more concerted effort...i was in the biloxi area for well over a week and even if your schedule had been outside of that time frame i could have easily adapted so it should have happened really...my bad.

we can do it at some point...to and/or from fla ball to and/or from aridzona ball is pretty much an annual thing and biloxi is right on the way...

have no idea what "chi square" results are but "posting" anything is past and history is not part of the challenge...

it is present tense: "do"

we can get 'er done, demang...sometime

tom p