When to quit

Discussion in 'Beginner Zone' started by jimmyz, Jul 8, 2016.

1. lone irish digit, Dec 4, 2016

lone irish digit

First, you misunderstood the picture, you must not have seen the movie. It just so happens that the evil dentist is asking me, Ray, is it safe? None the less I didn't know your "so called" name and you may or may not have just revealed it yourself because of your temper tandrum. However, I must say that a name associated with your stuff accidentally appeared on a recent post by one of your students supporters who I think may have recently edited it. However, what a coincident that two of the smartest people in the world may both have the same first name.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. superrick, Dec 4, 2016

superrick

superrick Member

Yeah, every forum need you on it to keep it going!

3. HornHiYo, Dec 4, 2016

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

It certainly seems to draw you and your cronies.
    Funny that you have your own board but you and your buddies spend more time here making many exaggerated posts, "Trolling" for the Little Joe School, bullying people that doubt your unsubstantiated claims to fame and bashing real DIs that know better.

4. superrick, Dec 4, 2016

superrick

superrick Member

Heavy or Howard Really, do you just post on this board to hate me?

Thanks if that is what you are doing, I know that it might be good for you to get out all of your frustrations out and it keeps all of our post going!

5. Linaway, Dec 4, 2016

Linaway

Linaway Member

Lid,

You'll never convince me you are not who I believe you to be.

Your modus operandi gives you away.

You appear to have programming knowledge. How else would you be able to come up with your strange characterizations so quickly and frequent? Cut n paste probably helps your plot but bitmap and other formats don't like to be messed with. To force the images, you need ways and means to make it happen. Who I claim you to be has these things.

Your avatar with the flipping off everybody, total disrespect for anybody along with the cancer stick hanging out of your face all are traits of who I believe you to be!

You're rude and crude language speaks loudly of who you are.

I find it too coincidental that each time someone has something good to say about me, there you are trying to poison the well. I personally see no humor in what you do but can see the harbored message your sending to the viewers. PUT DOWN!

Stop your foolishness and I will stop pointing my finger at who I know you to be.

6. HornHiYo, Dec 4, 2016

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

Your trolling will continue on any website that will allow you to stink it up. It has nothing to do with the membership.

7. HornHiYo, Dec 4, 2016

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

What does a comment about your website practices and behavior have to do with "hating you?"
    Maybe when you grow up and change your third grade playground behavior to something closer to "adult" those comments will stop.
    My guess is when you potty train a dog you are one that rubs it's nose in the "doggy don't" just before you kick it out the door in severe weather and take away all water, food and affection. Then send a letter to the local newspaper "voice of the people" bitching about deplorable conditions at the local Humane Society.

8. lone irish digit, Dec 4, 2016

lone irish digit

I love you too man. You have your opinion about things and I have mine. Nothing more nothing less. A lot of good people vouch for your ideas and a lot don't. A lot of good people vouch for Heavy's stuff and some don't. A lot of good people side with TDVegas and OAP arguments and a few innumerates don't. Some idiots believe in Opies stuff regarding craps. All kinds of people play craps but everybody loves a cowboy.

9. Dave G Ct, Dec 4, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Linaway
    You are wrong.LID is nice to me.That says it all.BTW when will your SRT' detector be ready?

10. lone irish digit, Dec 4, 2016

lone irish digit

I must admit I have no programming knowledge (Barney is good with that stuff though) but I was a rocket scientist for the government 20 years and then got a real job and became a tree climber/cutter. However, I fell out of a tree 10 years ago and then became a professional craps player.

And Dave is a good guy just a little innumerate though.

Twelve4s likes this.
  11. TDVegas, Dec 4, 2016

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Yes. Absolutely. On shooting, on results, on "who's the better" at winning bets or playing this game....I claim no superiority over anyone because I have no evidence I can cite to show that. Rick has NO evidence he can cite why he says he's a better shooter/player than Heavy or Howard or the man on the moon. Heavy, Howard have no evidence. These are ALL just a claim. Then it becomes "my story is better than yours"....That's the extent of anyone proclaiming they are better than the next guy.

I do find it strange and oddly funny that there are people in this forum proclaiming they are "better than others at craps"...when there is no batting average, there is no ERA, no handicap (golf), no ranking, nothing to compare yourself against anyone else beyond "your own story or claim".

If my golf handicap is 5. Yours is 15. I can claim to be a better golfer.
    If my tennis rating is 5.5. Yours is 3. I can claim to be a better tennis player

Maybe someone can enlighten me...what's the basis for someone declaring they are better than anyone else in craps?

Is the come bettor making a better house edge bet than the ATS bettor? Sure is.

Beyond the math of the game...there really are no claims of "I'm better" or "my game is better than yours" that have any real credibility....And that "better" is just simply making lower house edge bets. The expectation is better. Nothing more.

HornHiYo likes this.
  12. Dave G Ct, Dec 4, 2016

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

TD keeping it neat and simple.Are some poster' s too thin skinned! Do they admit mistakes! Can they accept other views? Myself I can certainly accept criticism as well as critiques to my game.No problem with posters here but I do draw the line when a SRT questions my integrity.Have plenty of bullets left to handle jealous Lucie's. Lol

betwthelines and TDVegas like this.
  13. Pressit, Dec 4, 2016

Pressit

Pressit Member

Not only did I see the movie, that was my dentist when I was 10 years old. Didn't believe in what was referred to back then as Novocain. Come to think of it I ran into the female version about 20 years ago when she was attempts root canal.

14. lone irish digit, Dec 4, 2016

lone irish digit

I have to be nice to you since it appears you are really stepping into it today. SRT, TRT, FRT, FRT, SRT, SRT, ERT, what a progression.

[​IMG]

Twelve4s likes this.
  15. Twelve4s, Dec 4, 2016

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Huh?

IMG_4647.JPG

16. lone irish digit, Dec 4, 2016

lone irish digit

Free clinic and free beer, life is good.

Twelve4s likes this.
  17. HornHiYo, Dec 4, 2016

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

TDVegas,
    If there were high payouts for website posts you hit the 6-point Fire Bet.

Excellent shooting!

Some think the more hot air they can blow up everyone else's shorts outside their cliquey group is what earns them the best craps player award among their cliquey cronies!

18. TDVegas, Dec 4, 2016

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Amazing isn't it? I don't know Howard or Heavy or how they play, if they win, how much they lose, etc...but I find it ironic that Rick claims to be a better "player" than others and the only thing I can see as a back up to the claim is.......

"I tell it like it is".

LOL....

Is that the new verification process?

19. James Hall, Dec 4, 2016

James Hall

James Hall Member

20. James Hall, Dec 4, 2016

James Hall

James Hall Member

this was posted approx. one hour ago , I have gotten 3 calls requesting information
    whoops the phone is ringing , this is generating more responses than the ads I was running when I did the clinics in 2013
    , go figure