Very grim weeks ahead starting tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Settingcanthurt, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Liman

Liman Member

this so called armed insurrection bullshit.....?????? if 10 thousand armed people stormed the capital.....100 police officers and guards would not have stood a chance.
    I didn't see any protesters firing automatic weapons at cops. I saw people waving trump flags and people knocking down doors and breaking windows.
    should the capital police opened fire to protect themselves and senators and congressmen? damn straight.....open fire with all the fire power they had available.
    but no one was shooting at them...so armed insurrection is a bit of a stretch.

ofcourse...this is all trumps fault, he fed the media the exact fodder they needed to end him.

all he had to do is denounce any violence at the beginning, go on air telling everyone, its ok to protest, but violence and breaking into a federal building will not be tolerated...you aren't on my side if you attack a federal building.

then the asswipes would not be all over the news saying how they are now afraid some republican senators might be looking to shoot them or in cahoots with domestic terrorists.

its such a game to them.

when cities were burning, granted, not the same as people storming the capital...but still, every dem condemned the use of federal troops or national guard....using national guard was like what a dictator would do....yada yada......

ha, but then when a mob scared them shitless, they couldn't believe a mob could actually get into a federal building.....they shit themselves.....bring out the military, the airforce, we want tanks , machine guns....50 thousand men...defending us....close the city...fucking trumpsters...they all tried to kill us......

and everyone, including the propaganda section of the democratic party knows that the instigators of all the violence was the same assholes who instigated all the burning and looting and hurting police during the summer. doesn't matter what the cause or so claimed cause of the protests were, they came to riot and destroy, they had cover with protestors, and that's all there is.

trump shot his own foot, he proved he is not that bright like all the dems have said for 4 years....they just waiting for something like this so they could attack, attack, attack.

one small tweet or one small video condemning violence during the protest and theyd have nothing to blame him for.

armed insurrection....hahahaha. I watched hours of tape, I didn't see any protestors firing continuous shots from semi auto rifles at security or police.

now the dems will lock down everything forever....as long as they want....and they will always blame it on trump and his supporters...forever.....trump word will become used as much as fuck....and most likely used in the same sentence forever.....

he ruined the chances of the republicans ever getting hold of things again. hopefully biden and his sidekick twat will fuck things up so much americans will kick them out of office in 4 years.

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  2. Settingcanthurt, Jan 17, 2021

Settingcanthurt

3. von duck, Jan 17, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

This post brings-up a very interesting, philosophical question. We live on a planet with finite land and resources. How much of either, does one "man" or a group of "men" have the "right" to deprive another of? What is any "man's" right or responsibility, to the environment we all must share?

4. basicstrategy777, Jan 18, 2021

basicstrategy777

Gold and rules...........kinda like justice and mercy.......

yacraps likes this.
  5. Mssthis1, Jan 18, 2021

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

The group in DC is currently paying US landowners to not grow food on 24.5 million acres.

"The 2018 Farm Bill moderately increased the CRP acreage cap – remaining at 24 million acres in 2010, and then up to 24.5 million acres in 2020, 25 million acres in 2021, 25.5 million acres in 2022, and eventually to 27 million acres in 2023."

yacraps likes this.
  6. Settingcanthurt, Jan 18, 2021

Settingcanthurt

Historic support for American farmers.

• Successfully negotiated more than 50 agreements with countries around the world to increase foreign market access and boost exports of American agriculture products, supporting more than 1 million American jobs.
    • Authorized $28 billion in aid for farmers who have been subjected to unfair trade practices – fully funded by the tariffs paid by China.
    • China lifted its ban on poultry, opened its market to beef, and agreed to purchase at least $80 billion of American agricultural products in the next two years.
    • The European Union agreed to increase beef imports by 180 percent and opened up its market to more imports of soybeans.
    • South Korea lifted its ban on American poultry and eggs, and agreed to provide market access for record exports of American rice.
    • Argentina lifted its ban on American pork.
    • Brazil agreed to increase wheat imports by $180 million a year and raised its quotas for purchases of United States ethanol.
    • Guatemala and Tunisia opened up their markets to American eggs.
    • Won tariff exemptions in Ecuador for wheat and soybeans.
    • Suspended $817 million in trade preferences for Thailand under the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) program due to its failure to adequately provide reasonable market access for American pork products.
    • The amount of food stamps redeemed at farmers markets increased from $1.4 million in May 2020 to $1.75 million in September 2020 – a 50 percent increase over last year.
    • Rapidly deployed the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program, which provided $30 billion in support to farmers and ranchers facing decreased prices and market disruption when COVID-19 impacted the food supply chain.
    • Authorized more than $6 billion for the Farmers to Families Food Box program, which delivered over 128 million boxes of locally sourced, produce, meat, and dairy products to charity and faith-based organizations nationwide.
    • Delegated authorities via the Defense Production Act to protect breaks in the American food supply chain as a result of COVID-19.
    • https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...sident-trumps-accomplishments-list-mile-long/

yacraps likes this.
  7. TDVegas, Jan 18, 2021

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

8. basicstrategy777, Jan 18, 2021

basicstrategy777

will farmland be like waterfront property.............

yacraps likes this.
  9. Mssthis1, Jan 18, 2021

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

I'm not bashing anyone. The CRP program started in 1985. All I'm saying is 250,000 acres isn't much in the grand scheme of things. We lose around a million acres of farmland every year to urban sprawl.

If I had Gate's money I'd own a lot more than 250K acres. 70% of my net worth is land.

yacraps likes this.
  10. Settingcanthurt, Jan 18, 2021

Settingcanthurt

I did not think so. Sorry if i impressed that way. I just happened to be reading this and thought it sorta fit in.

yacraps likes this.
  11. Settingcanthurt, Jan 18, 2021

Settingcanthurt

Whenever I see a farm auction it's depressing. On the other hand it's great to see young farm families. Farming is hard work. I see too many corporate farms with illegal's working and living on the farms. There needs to be a fair way to get the labor needed.

yacraps likes this.
  12. Settingcanthurt, Jan 20, 2021

Settingcanthurt

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  13. Settingcanthurt, Jan 20, 2021

Settingcanthurt

14. von duck, Jan 21, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

15. von duck, Jan 21, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

And just WHO is going to apply the law to them? They are the ones that decide what the law will be. It is not corruption that the people are ignorant of, it is the consequences of that corruption that they cannot see. Dangle a stimulus check in front of them, and all deeds are forgiven, even by those that don't need the stimulus check. It's absolutely pathetic. :confused: