Using complimentary techniques to enhance Craps performance

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by TG Parker, Dec 15, 2016.

1. The Midnight Skulker, Dec 29, 2016

The Midnight Skulker

@$nakeEye$
    I admire and respect the experiences you had "over there" and the way you coped with them, both at the time and afterwards. I was spared those experiences and so can only hope that I would have been able to remain or become drug free.

As I have freely admitted, my bird's eye view of Viet Nam during my stint in the military comes through the tales and observations of other birds. Some of them emerged unscathed, others not so much. I therefore have to respect TG Parker for conquering his PTSD and drug demons, which I can do without agreeing with everything he has to say. Flame on if you must, but IMHO there should be no drug card in this game.

basicstrategy777 likes this.
  2. lone irish digit, Dec 29, 2016

lone irish digit

Check out his website claiming 49 years experience as a tarot card reader also. His home base out of all places is Woodstock NY which is very strange since he could help more and increase his wealth in a more metropolitan area. Can you spell placebo effect? To me MP has much more credibility than Tony Guy Parker but apparently Heavy tolerates him so maybe he has an angle. Kinda reminds me of Angel from the Rockford files.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  3. TG Parker, Dec 29, 2016

TG Parker

TG Parker Member

I'm not so sure how any of this has anything to do with Craps, and I'm more than happy to take this conversation to a private message.

The "drugs" that I referred to are the dangerous, toxic and often "untested" and "unapproved" ant-psychotic, anti-depressant, anti-anxiety cocktails that the VA feeds wholesale to PTSD Combat Vets.

In my personal story, I clearly stated that I was able to permanently recover from combat/war related PTSD using EFT and without any of the standard barbaric practices like Electro-Shock Therapy, medications of any kind, or any in-patient "Flight-Deck" treatments.

The only reason I brought up the VA meds was because so many of the PTSD Vets who contact me do so because of the VA meds' horrible toxic side-effects, or because the meds don't work and in some cases even make the PTSD symptoms worse.

Many PTSD Vets switch to booze and street drugs in a desperate attempt at self-medication, because the VA Meds are so toxic.

Sadly, they then become Alcoholics and Addicted to street drugs.

EFT has been used with a proven 85% success rate helping Alcoholics and Drug Addicts get off of and stay off of booze and street drugs.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  4. The Comeback Kid, Dec 29, 2016

The Comeback Kid

I love ya pilot.
    Now, flip that statement back the way it should be.
    Do it. Do it now.
    Tell nary a soul.

Lest they discover such that...
    Lo, ye have found secret to success.
    Bravo. The heavens applaud. Now go forth.

The 2017 tables await your newfound power & glory.
    Try it for 60 days. If not completely satisfied vis-à-vis the chap below, return said flip, with proof of purchase that you gave it every ounce of belief you could muster. Anything less would be...wildly preposterous.

tumblr_o5aogoolTL1s4ht14o1_500.jpg

Twelve4s likes this.
  5. Twelve4s, Dec 29, 2016

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Wow! Now we know what Barney looks like!

6. James Hall, Dec 29, 2016

James Hall

James Hall Member

those who are able to get into and stay in the zone find success more available

7. gargoil, Dec 29, 2016

gargoil

gargoil Member

8. Onautopilot, Dec 30, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

In many other things, I would agree with you, but when it comes to craps....nope!

9. TDVegas, Dec 30, 2016

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

I have always paid "compliments" to the dice....
    Doesn't always work.

Onautopilot likes this.