Using complimentary techniques to enhance Craps performance

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by TG Parker, Dec 15, 2016.

1. TG Parker, Dec 15, 2016

TG Parker

TG Parker Member

Using complimentary techniques to enhance Craps performance

I'd like to open a topic and start a discussion on using "complimentary" techniques like prayer, meditation, self-hypnosis, NLP, Law of Attraction, and EFT to help enhance one's Craps game.

Obviously, these "complimentary" techniques are no "silver bullet" and are no substitute for training, discipline, and everything else that it takes to be a Craps winner, but at the very least these "complimentary" techniques do calm and relax the player, and can help him/her focus better on the job of winning.

Many other high performance sports personalities also use similar "complementary" techniques such as meditation, self-hypnosis, NLP, Law of Attraction, etc... and EFT to help put them in the winning "Zone".

I'd be very interested to hear from members of this forum what "complimentary" techniques like prayer, meditation, self-hypnosis, NLP, Law of Attraction, etc... have been tried, and what you feel works best for you.

I'd like to extend the following free offer out of enlightened self-interest to the members of this forum...

As an experiment, I'm willing to develop with one or two volunteers some of these "complementary" techniques and create a Craps oriented series of practices to help put the Craps Player in a positive state of mind and in a more confident, winning "zone".

I can't guarantee that these techniques will get you 45 minute rolls every time, however I can promise you that these techniques will relieve you of any emotional distress, angers, frustrations, fears, and any other emotional and psychological challenges that might be affecting your game.

I can personally recommend these techniques. I came back from a dirty little war in a dirty little country with War/Combat PTSD, and the prognosis was electro-shock therapy, and decades of toxic, dangerous medications. Seeing so many of my friends still suffering after decades of these barbaric treatments and not getting better, I decided I had better look elsewhere.

By pure happenstance the wife of one of my buddies was the only EFT practitioner in NY state at the time other than another woman in NYC.

I was skeptical, but because I knew her husband and I was suffering and so desperate, I agreed to an intake session. I was astounded by the results of the session albeit temporary. The Anxiety just melted away within 15 minutes. This lasted about 24 hours but this was the best I had felt in months. Remember this was achieved without any meds.

Anyway to make a long story short, I agreed to see her once a week, and I practiced EFT personally on myself every time I had an anxiety attack, a rage attack, nightmare, insomnia, flashback, etc... I was probably practicing EFT 10 times a day just to keep me stable.

Here's the kicker. Within 8 months of this protocol, I was completely free of War/Combat PTSD. No meds. No Electro-Shock. No flight Deck. Cured. Period.

That got my attention. I was impressed!

I went and studied the technique, got certified, and the rest is history.

For the last 25+ years I have been helping vets, cops, fire-fighters, domestic violence survivors, rape victims, accident survivors, alcoholics, addicts, etc.. ever since.

I also help fat cat business men make more money, lonely hearts get girl-friends, and golf fanatics improve their handicap. This technique really works.

Admittedly I do take on paying clients. I have been in practice for over 25+ years. On the other hand, I also do a lot of free pro-bono work in my community. I provide free treatment at volunteer clinics for the under-served in my area 4-6 times per month. I have been treating Combat Vets with PTSD and Gold Star families gratis for over 25+ years.

So who wants to volunteer to be a guinea-pig and help me develop some special "complimentary" techniques for getting Craps players into the winning "Zone".

There will be no charge for this. If it works for you, awesome! If it doesn't, you will only be out the time you invested in learning these techniques.

If you're interested please send me a PM with your phone number and/or direct email.

All the best,

TG

2. Grizzoola, Dec 15, 2016

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

TG, you're a pain.

3. $nakeEye$, Dec 15, 2016

$nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Member

And NOW - YOU - are on the Troll Gork's - Hit Parade !

Possibly replacing ME at the TOP of the sh*t list !

How DARE - YOU - QUESTION / CHALLENGE - HIM !

Of course - we ALL need to GIVE HIM a PROPER HYMN-

" HIM, HIM, F*CK HIM " !

$...eE..$

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Linaway and Edward-ky like this.
  4. DeMango, Dec 15, 2016

DeMango

DeMango Member

There is no doubt that going into a state where no one disturbs you is a wonderful thing. We have all read about those who are able to do this. So first find your throwing technique. Then find your happy place. Then the tray lizard will be ignored and will not effect you. Or any other reptiles.

hartzehn22 likes this.
  5. $nakeEye$, Dec 15, 2016

$nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Member

I am NOT familiar with THAT particular drug -

Perhaps YOU and/or Troll Gork could enlighten us !

$...eE..$

6. DeMango, Dec 15, 2016

DeMango

DeMango Member

You should check out Heavy's board, you will find it there, also MP wrote a lot about it.

7. $nakeEye$, Dec 16, 2016

$nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Member

I am MOST certain that YOUR a$$hole buddy, Troll Gork is MOST familiar with ALL drugs, known to Man and Animal !

Get your popcorn !

Cartoons are a comin' !

As YOU seem to have more than considerable difficulty reading words without pictures !

BTW - IF you are referring to " The ZONE " -

It was Jerry Patterson who coined and developed that aspect / mental state -

WELL before Heavy and The Mad Professor !

Goes back to PARR - which is BEFORE GTC and the rest of the group who absconded with his and Chris Pawlicki's material !

$...eE..$

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  8. DeMango, Dec 16, 2016

DeMango

DeMango Member

Ok, bring me up to speed: Who is Gork???

9. Onautopilot, Dec 16, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

You might want to PM the one and only..... "The Come Back Kid". I believe that is his specialty.

But until then, just a note....winning creates the "zone", not the other way around.

yacraps likes this.
  10. $nakeEye$, Dec 16, 2016

$nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Member

THAT / HE would be NONE other than TG Parker -

The " King " of TROLLS -

AKA the " Troll Gork " !

Where have you been for the past week or so ?

Apparently you have quite a bit of catching up to do !

He is " cured " of his deficiencies - however - he neglected to pay particular attention to :

" Bite the hand that slaps you - NOT - the hand that feeds you " !

$...eE..$

Linaway likes this.
  11. Edward-ky, Dec 16, 2016

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

Can't say I am a fan of yours but I have to admit I liked that post.

12. Edward-ky, Dec 16, 2016

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

Why on earth would anyone do this. From what I gather if you are pissed at someone for something you'll go on the internet and post their personal information.

13. TG Parker, Dec 16, 2016

TG Parker

TG Parker Member

I only expose frauds, fakers, liars, scam artists, cheats, thieves, bullies, psychos, and trolls who rip-off, attack, and harass "new guys". If you are an honest, decent person you have nothing to fear.

14. Edward-ky, Dec 16, 2016

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

Well go after the card service bit he's that call people all the time if your trying to fix the world

15. TG Parker, Dec 16, 2016

TG Parker

TG Parker Member

That is completely incoherent, scrambled and unintelligible. What you are saying makes no sense whatsoever. Please try it again, but this time in US Standard English.

TY

16. Edward-ky, Dec 16, 2016

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

I keep forgetting my phone spell checker doesn't like bitches so it changes it to bit he's or something.

17. TG Parker, Dec 16, 2016

TG Parker

TG Parker Member

I'm confused. What are you talking about? Are you trying to discuss something with me like an adult or are you just hurling incoherent abuse and insults at me? Are you drunk or high or something? Can't you speak English without a spellchecker?

18. Edward-ky, Dec 16, 2016

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

Do you ever get phone calls from card services about your credit cards. Hi this is Rachel from card services? Hence I say card service bitches. Well hell I know you probably fall for them since you seem to be falling for believing DI is a real thing. You'll be another one at the table that can't find the 3 on the dice to set your 3v set. Spinning that dice 300 times. All you need is a hot young chick to blow on the bones so you can toss a winner. No need for practice rigs and gluing up dice. So why this pursuit on dice influence. Are you a regular craps player already or you looking for a get rich quick deal.

19. Grizzoola, Dec 16, 2016

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

Oh, TG, just buzz off!

20. TG Parker, Dec 17, 2016

TG Parker

TG Parker Member

OK, I finally get it so you're are just yet another Angry, Crazy, Bullying, Rude, Disrespectful, Psychotic, Illiterate, Uneducated, Troll, and Bully, who is incapable of decent, honest, intelligent discussion and so obviously plays on-line Craps about once a year on his computer. You have no idea how much you have helped me. There goes one more loser that I don't have to pay attention to... IGNORE!