Truth and lies about Craps

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by Craps Poopshoot, Sep 30, 2017.

1. James Hall, Oct 7, 2017

James Hall

James Hall Member

I have
    I have offered to resolve these problems , and will do so
    The question is who else will?

2. twodicebilly, Oct 7, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Demango

I wont refute anything you have said... there is merit to some of it. not all

But let me ask you a question or so..

Lets get back to the Wov board..... on that board I was asked by Ahigh to provide
    some data for him for something he was working on.... he asked for recorded
    rolls.....I went to the table and recorded I think it was 180 rolls or something.

He thanked me, look at them and said they were pretty good. Then not long after that
    they became to good and he accused me of lying about them and went off like your
    buddy TDV with the not recording stuff accurately and the like.. said the P values
    were off the chart.... I did not know what in the hell a P value was...

Anyway I sent the record of the rolls to Little Joe Green.... he looked at them and said
    what I said, they were just typical rolls with maybe a slight outside bias..

that started some of the trouble and I did react... but that is me... I am a pretty honest guy
    and I feel good about that., In business being honest has cost me dearly..so I am sensitive to
    that.

You then went on to say that is not fertile ground for any discussion about DI
    Nothing I put on here was false.. and I was accused of lying making it up to stupid to
    record correctly and cherry picking the data in a way any monkey could do.

Now Demango I agree this is just a forum....you can say anything you want I guess
    but you seem to indicate if there is a fault here or a cause of any of the problems it
    is all one sided.....

Is that what you really feel ???

tdb

3. DeMango, Oct 7, 2017

DeMango

DeMango Member

TDB; I do not disagree with anything you said. However how many years did it take you to figure out you were fighting a losing battle? What took years, should have taken maybe two weeks to figure out. Even though I am "A so called DI", I did not come to your defense, it was and is indefensible.

4. twodicebilly, Oct 7, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Demango

I appreciate your reply...
    Looks like I am the ass hole you said I was.

tdb

5. Druck

Druck Member

But when all it's does is go on, and on, and on, and on ........

It gets old.

Good advise from bases loaded. One time, just don't respond.

6. twodicebilly, Oct 7, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

DRUCK

What you say may make some sense.. but then what....

Like Demango said on the Wov site, it was a craps site, but not one
    given to the DI aspects of craps...

Ok fine so, I make post... and get insulted etc.... then I just leave...

You come on this site and make a comment or post and get insulted....you don't respond
    you leave....

I am not saying that is not the truth of it...but seems to me that is a rather sick truth...

Demango says I am an ass hole because I respond when I am insulted and stick around
    to long when my point of view is not welcomed by some.... I think a guy like TDV
    is an ass hole, there is no way in the world he is going to shut up or leave..

So Druck....now what.

tdb

7. Druck

Druck Member

Good question. I ain't got the answer. This gets to be as bad as talking about religion.

HornHiYo likes this.
  8. DeMango, Oct 7, 2017

DeMango

DeMango Member

Don't think I called you an asshole, maybe in the distant past. Your posts have been reasonable, so mine are too. But there is only one AssHall even my iPhone has learned the term!

9. James Hall, Oct 7, 2017

James Hall

James Hall Member

10. TDVegas, Oct 7, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Yep...I'm not going anywhere. Oh, I may post more or post less each month...depends. Again, this is CRAPS....not life or death, not a business deal gone south, not a medical or health problem. This is a funking game. I have ZERO ill-will toward anyone over craps the game. You on the other hand are letting a game take over your mind to the point of dysfunction.

Shut up or leave?

Nah.

As I see it you have 2 choices....
    Accept that or put me on ignore.

You can complain, have tirades, swear, name call or whatever you want...this is an open forum, no real moderation on content or almost anything else. You can post as you please. Generally, I encourage that for all.

You had a very nice thread started by gargoil. On DI. You personally fucked it up. Not surprised. Your time here isn't spent for enjoyment. Not for discussion. Not to learn from other DI's about their play. Your time here has turned into a 24/7 whine-fest about some pseudo perceived slight on SRR.

Can't help ya....you're going to have to solve your own mindless insecurities. Normally, this could be overcome...but you're way too old now to change.

Enjoy.

HornHiYo likes this.
  11. twodicebilly, Oct 7, 2017

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Druck

Me either...this was supposed to be fun.

tdb

12. superrick, Jan 11, 2018

superrick

superrick Member

Well, little man it doesn't sound like he likes you in this post now does it? I guess this one was when he was done being cordial with you?

13. TDVegas, Jan 11, 2018

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Yeah, sure. That has nothing to do with the tone of our meeting in July 2016. There was no freak out. It was friendly, cordial.

You're lying. The log is clear.

When we met it was a cordial, friendly "hello, how are you". Shake hands. The post you quoted here was 15 months after we met and has nothing to do with our friendly meeting back then.

You're lying about that.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018