Trump beat Hildabeast like a rented mule

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Settingcanthurt, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Onautopilot, Sep 29, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

I don't blame you, I also would like to express my views without being accused of treason, and called a traitor to the country I served for 22 years!

And I sincerely apologize for any name calling I might have resorted to in these political discussions, it was a mistake on my part!

2. Settingcanthurt, Sep 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

I was like you till about 1998 when a young black gal who was working in a deli with my wife, up and quit on her 18th birthday because she was going to get pregnant to get on welfare. I thought she was kidding. She had a baby less then a year later and "gets her checks" as she said.
    It's a culture now.

3. Settingcanthurt, Sep 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

It's not your views that matter right now. Could care less. I like others here wrongly thought you to be intelligent, reasonable, calculating, which all flys in the face of voting for Hildabeast. Sorry but it makes zero sense.
    Trump is not the ideal candidate but I doubt you would vote for any conservative candidate. I might be wrong and you just have strong feelings against Trump for good reason in your mind.
    It goes off the rails when you attempt to defend Hildabeast in the face of all you have been exposed to. It ain't ALL spin my friend. Spin is what you are believing in Trump, unless you KNOW something.
    That being said Trump is NOT my ideal candidate but I have hopes he will be a big surprise as was Reagan. Reagan made mistakes too but his heart was with this country and the Constitution both you and I pledged to defend.
    Hildabeast is out to destroy that country we pledged to defend. Not Trump.
    He gets my vote for that reason alone.
    Then there are lists.............................

basicstrategy777 likes this.
  4. twodicebilly, Sep 29, 2016

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

5. Settingcanthurt, Sep 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

True. The difference is one side has a Billionair buying protestors, the other has a Billionair protesting with his dollars.
    Who ya gonna support.

6. basicstrategy777, Sep 29, 2016

basicstrategy777

trai·tor1
    /ˈtrādər/
    noun
    1. a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc.:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

2dice, it is people with your thinking i.e. it really doesn't matter who gets in.......that is the reason for the probable dimise of America.

"What difference does it Make."

What the hell is wrong with people.......they think Clinton 'isn't that bad'.........they believe the results of the election really will not affect the direction of the country......they have a yawning care but no understanding of what is in the balance ; they just don't care enough.

Some people do care greatly about this country and they 'see' what lies ahead based upon who is elected. They have great passion and will give their lives for their country. They care. They really care. All in their path to de-rail their cause must be swept aside, one way or another. Victory must be achieved at all cost because of what is at stake.

You 2 dice.....see no real reason to make an all out effort because ....it really doesn't matter who gets in.

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" (Gal. 6:7). Those who fail or refuse to do good in the face of evil are sowing some dangerous seeds. They are doing nothing good as Jesus commanded them to do; they are helping evil to win and have ceased being good and have become partakers of the evil they did nothing to stop.

Do not allow evil to triumph. Do not sit by and do nothing. Stand up and be counted, speak up against evil and speak out against evil men and their sinful deeds.

Stand up.....be counted....fight the good fight......be passionate.........there is no substitute for victory.

7. twodicebilly, Sep 29, 2016

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Truth be told Donald Trump has done more damage to his
    ability to win than has Hillary....

You don't need to get on my back to vote for Trump, you need to get on his back to stop hurting his chances.

Any good freshman college debater could dismantle
    Hillary Clinton and he did not even touch her.... you
    need to get him to wake up.

twodicebilly

8. basicstrategy777, Sep 29, 2016

basicstrategy777

2db....It appears,you are more right than wrong about what you say.

But that is not the point of what I wrote.

Trump believes he has the formula for victory. He has followed it and will continue to follow it to the end.

He has modified his 'delivery' some since the new people came in....however, at 70, he won't change much.

Everyone , since day one, laughed at him and gave him no chance. He didn't get to where he is by doing dumb things; Most have been smart things. Do not underestimate him....it's a mistake and has been since day 1.

I'm not picking on you.......understand I'm on everybody's back to vote for Trump. Everybody.

9. Settingcanthurt, Sep 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

One thing I noticed is how much the Donald studied his opponent. He did rankle her one time and got under her skin to give up a emotional response then he quit. He did not want to seem to be attacking her. He did however respond against her babbling untruths he knew were untrue and espouse many factors negative about her with directly attacking her.
    Look out next time. He's gonna make her cry.

10. Settingcanthurt, Sep 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

is that you???? damn heavy fat cigar smokin mean mutha

11. basicstrategy777, Sep 29, 2016

basicstrategy777

SCH....I'm not mean, but I'd love to kick hillary clinton in the balls, if she had any.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Linaway likes this.
  12. Settingcanthurt, Sep 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

Yea get on the big brogans and take a couple steps and WHAM!!!!!

13. Settingcanthurt, Sep 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

I am listening to Walton & Johnson via phone app. These guys always bring up stuff. They today report of a pro poker player who watched and rewatched the debate. He determined Hillary was sending signals, hand and gestures to Lester Holt the moderator to signal when she wanted the floor and apparently he would interrupt the Don every time..

14. Onautopilot, Sep 29, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Does that make her "smart"? :)

15. Settingcanthurt, Sep 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

yes it does but given how she has lied and cheated her entire adult life, cheating like this is more a habit and business as usual. Not really "smart" to do it in front of cameras where a poker player sees it. It also proves what Donald has been saying. everything is rigged. This simple debate too was rigged.

16. wonko33, Sep 29, 2016

wonko33

wonko33 Member

seems like they also had a "Dumb ray" gun shooting at Trump

Onautopilot likes this.
  17. basicstrategy777, Sep 29, 2016

basicstrategy777

Wonko....do you believe Trump got some points across to the audience watching; that he did not hurt himself and may have picked up some voters.

Or was he a total disaster and lost some people and picked up none.

Do you really believe he is dumb ?

18. wonko33, Sep 29, 2016

wonko33

wonko33 Member

People keep saying he must be smart because of his business and fame, I can't see it when he speaks; he paints himself in corners, he can't or won't have an intelligent conversation. He's all "shooting from the hip" with no substance, full of cliches and bravado, then he just denies his own stupid words or claims some kind of bias or conspiracy.

I believe he is smart enough to say things that dumb people will like (there are a lot of votes there). But like all politicians he will not give a crap about these people once elected. Hilary will use the presidency to grow her fortune and try to build some phony legacy, Trump will use it to massage his gigantic ego. We're pretty fucked.

19. Settingcanthurt, Sep 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

seriously just listen.. He's right even though the delivery aint the best.

20. Settingcanthurt, Sep 29, 2016

Settingcanthurt

Explain this if you can. i'm not aware.