There's NO WAY..NO WAY he builds that wall...gets money for that wall..NO WAY

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2018.

1. basicstrategy777, Jan 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

You

You and I disagree on this........I think Trumps resolve is very great based upon how he has handled adversity and great odds against him in the past.....the dems are soft and do not have the high ground....he is doing the right thing for the right reasons....Good will triumph over evil.......you and your rats nest will be buried in a tsunami of patriotic Americans.......why you cannot see these things is beyond me.

Settingcanthurt likes this.
  2. basicstrategy777, Jan 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

Especially formulated for.....the duck and his minions...

[​IMG]

3. von duck, Jan 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

I think the midterm elections pretty much showed how many "patriotic Americans" we have left, not enough. Your fighting a lost battle, your out-numbered. I'm not sure where we go from here, but it won't be "back to the good ole days". Trump ain't gettin the money, from the house, there's no way, my prediction. :cool: We disagree cause you're a dumbass, but I'm OK with that.

4. basicstrategy777, Jan 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

5. von duck, Jan 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

I wonder if pres.Hillary, could have gotten funding for her border welcoming stations, from the republicans, if she had won? :)

6. badddoin, Jan 24, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

How did that negotiation with Nancy Pelosi go over the SOTU? He got beat up by a girl.

7. badddoin, Jan 24, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

It looks like Nancy is going to offer up something north of 5b for border security. It's almost certainly going to contain language similar to what was in the Omnibus bill. In other words, no new wall funding.

I think he might take it. He can call it a wall and his base will believe anything.

I really think he COULD HAVE turned the tide with that speech he made in prime time. He needed to do a presentation similar to what Ross Perot would've done. Couple of charts, a map of the border with the walled areas highlighted.

Something like:

Before there was a wall in this area, illegal border crossings were ______. After the wall was installed in 19__, illegal border crossings fell to ____. A decrease of __%.
    And here, the same thing, and here also. I think he could have peeled a few points his way.

Instead, he spent 9 minutes bloviating the same ol' shit. "Republicans are great, Democrats are the whole problem."

I've never seen a politician so insistent on NOT increasing the amount of people in his tent. Please don't insult your own intelligence by responding that he's not a politician. He's been politicking his whole life.

His approval numbers, which have never been good, are tanking. Again, try not to embarrass yourself by claiming that he doesn't care about poll numbers. He tweets any positive numbers immediately.

8. basicstrategy777, Jan 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

It went very well.......Pelosi looks very bad for doing what she did......I'm sure most Americans feel is was un-necessary and bush league....the dems are diggin a deeper and deeper hole....moderate dems are having a pow-wow and by-passing her.....she will served a plate of shit by her own party.....you just don't beat the Trumpster.....even whrn he "loses" he wins...

9. badddoin, Jan 24, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

You're hilarious. Keep on watching Fox News. Isn't that the same outfit that told you the Republicans were going to pick up 6-10 seats in the Senate, and retain a majority in the House?

10. basicstrategy777, Jan 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

I thought they would get to 55 in the Senate...the house was shakier as Trump could not get to too many places RE: house candidates...dumbo-ears lost 70 seats.......do you like the dems committee chairs in the house ?....an eridite bunch they are....objective, smart, no agenda.....going where the truth leads them....I'm ozzing with confidence especially with your crackerjack chairman on intelleigent committee and finance....wizz kids.

11. badddoin, Jan 24, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

Leading up to the election, you posted an op-ed penned by Newt Gingrich for Foxnews.com. As you know, Newt is a former House Speaker, presidential candidate, and a Fox News contributor. He is recognized by most Republicans as a brilliant GOP strategist.

The article said, in part:

"President Trump also knows that a strong campaign for Republicans in 2018 will earn them six to 10 Senate seats, while a weak strategy could result in no gain or only one or two new seats."

So, according to YOUR OWN SOURCE, Trump must have run a week campaign. I know this must be true because Newt is still pontificating, and the likes of you are still listening to him.

All I'm saying is, you might do well to expand your sources a little.

Now let's take the moronic talking point that Democrats have no agenda, that they're merely obstructionists. Ask yourself this: How much airtime has Fox News given to Alexandria Ocasia Cortez? How much, even before she was swore in, while she was still a private citizen? If Republicans had such a great agenda of their own, would it not make sense that they would spend some time talking about it?

Y'all can only campaign on fear, hatred, and division. Hell, y'all gave away money, and you couldn't even campaign on that.

And to address your comment (briefly) about committee chairs. I like 'em. We'll be shining a bright light on the corruption that is the Republican Party. Did you see your boy Ollie North got an invitation? Good times are a coming.

12. basicstrategy777, Jan 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

Trump has put concrete proposals on the table RE: the wall...concrete.........what are the democrat proposals...exactly.....

13. von duck, Jan 24, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Niether proposal passed the Senate, what now dumbass? :cool: If he has another route, it's time to use it. :) Trump needs to STFU and build the wall. :eek:

14. basicstrategy777, Jan 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

I can assure you...assure you of one thing.....if what is put on his desk does not include funding for the WALL....he will not sign it....simple stuff..........he wants to break those against him.....and he will......you have NO IDEA of what he will do to get a "win"......You STILL don't understand the mans resolve and determination to save the country....

15. badddoin, Jan 24, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

Exactly? OK, no problem. The Democrats' proposal is really pretty simple. Open up the God-damned government, and pay our government employees and contractors, because that's the right thing to do, you worthless, petulant, orange piece of trash.

It's the exact response one would give a thief in possession of stolen property. No, we're not gonna negotiate about you keeping the property.

Trump is doing exactly what he did in the private sector. Fuck the working man. Who cares if they get a paycheck.

16. badddoin, Jan 24, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

The crime on the southern border IS Trump. He's illegally stopping asylum seekers from claiming asylum. He's calling them illegal aliens, but they're not. Requesting asylum is completely legal. This rogue regime is deliberately circumventing the rule of law, by "metering" the amount of people they allow to be processed. This has caused them to cross the border at places other than the ports of entry. Most seek out the border patrol immediately.

17. basicstrategy777, Jan 24, 2019

basicstrategy777

The southern invasion will not stand.......if you agree with his policies you will vote for him....if you disagree with his policies you will not vote for him......if you hate his guts, you will do anything and everything to railroad him out of office....legal or not.......you will try to destroy him and those around him...with the media spewing hate, lies and slanted news about him 7 days a week, 365 days a year....for over 2 years....it is a wonder the polls are as good as they are...........understand this.....he will remain standing and you and your ilk will be licking your wounds........he will not bend and he will bend the country to him.....mark my words.

18. von duck, Jan 24, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Determination to save the country? :confused: I've got a pretty good idea of what trump is about, and he's definitely not about saving the country. One merely needs to evaluate his most dedicated followers, and then ask yourself, do I reall want to stoop THAT low? They're a shallow, and moronic bunch, plain and simple. The country is dying of stupidity. :cool:

19. Settingcanthurt, Jan 24, 2019

Settingcanthurt

You have swallowed the shit libturd pile completely. Hopefully a illegal will kill you or rape someone you care about. Maybe you will understand as you take your last breath. Sounds cruel of course but the point is it will take something this extreme to shake your brainwashing.
    It has happened to many many innocent people and your ignoring it and wishing it to continue justifies my saying it to you.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...sex-acts-against-a-child-under-the-age-of-14/

20. von duck, Jan 25, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

401 years? :confused: Wow, he was lucky, he could have gotten "LIFE". How many serious crimes have been committed by people that entered the country legally. The entire immigration system, needs rethinking, and the rules changed to accommodate modern reality. :cool: It's not the same world it was 100 years ago. :)