There's NO WAY..NO WAY he builds that wall...gets money for that wall..NO WAY

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2018.

1. badddoin, Jan 10, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

There's suppose to be something good on Feb. 7, but I'll be damned if I can remember what.

MisterInside likes this.
  2. MisterInside, Jan 10, 2019

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

February 7th.......Our 43rd anniversary and we'll be in Vegas. As good as it gets!

yacraps and Settingcanthurt like this.
  3. yacraps, Jan 10, 2019

yacraps

yacraps Member

ROFLMFAO...LOL...you captured...LOL..the Duck exactly..LOL..

4. basicstrategy777, Jan 13, 2019

basicstrategy777

5. badddoin, Jan 13, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

6. basicstrategy777, Jan 13, 2019

basicstrategy777

baddd ....what does that have to do with anything......the mex gov't is sending hundreds of troops to their southern border to stop these wetbacks from getting into mexico....friggin foreigners......the Trumpster must have wispered something to the Pres of mexico.......

yacraps likes this.
  7. von duck, Jan 13, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

8. badddoin, Jan 14, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

What does it have to do with it? Nothing. The same as some dead cop's got nothing to do with my personal safety.

My guess was that most folks didn't realize how many Americans were living south of the border. I spent a month down there in the late 80s, ran into quite a few retirees living down on the beach. A few with some shady stuff in their past, hiding out. President Motherfucka's always bloviating on about how strict Mexico's immigration laws are, and I know different from my own experience.

9. Bases loaded, Jan 14, 2019

Bases loaded

Bases loaded Member

When I lived in SoCal in the late '70's early '80's, we'd visit Tijuana.

There was no line and no checking at the border when entering Mexico, the return trip back into U.S. of A. was different - a line and random checking of pedestrians and vehicles.

I know. That was a long time ago, not sure what happens in San Ysidro these days?

10. badddoin, Jan 14, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

We crossed in Laredo. We were going into the interior, and we were driving, so there was a little bureaucracy. We had to buy Mexican insurance, because they treat accidents like a crime - anyone without insurance goes to jail. We also had to put up a cash bond for 10% of the value of the car, so we wouldn't sell it while we were there. Even given the bond we received several tempting offers. Had it not been for the logistics of transportation home, my friend would've sold it there.

We took a shitload of surfboard was (Sex wax). I'm thinking we took 40-50 bars. One wouldn't expect to use more than a few, but we'd heard that the locals have trouble getting the stuff, and we intended to give most of it away. I recall the Mexican border cops being curious about that, but it wasn't much of a deal.

We bought a tourist visa for about 10 bucks, and that "allowed" us to stay for up to 180 days. About 20 miles from the border there's another checkpoint (same with USA). If you're only going to a border town, I think all you need is proof of citizenship to return.

Like I said earlier, I stayed down there for a month. We were both going to stay for 6 weeks, but I left early. I had my fill, and I was ready for a little luxury.

I took a bus back all the way from Playa San Blas, which is on the Pacific side, quite a ways down. The only thing I knew how to say in Spanish was, "Is this the bus to Laredo?" So whenever the driver stopped in a town I couldn't tell whether he said we were stopping for 5 minutes or 3 hours.

The American border cops detained me for about 3 hours coming back in. They just knew I was up to no good.

11. Bases loaded, Jan 14, 2019

Bases loaded

Bases loaded Member

The Cheech and Chong movie scene where they call INS on themselves so the wedding party gets a free ride to TJ...

yacraps likes this.
  12. von duck, Jan 14, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Going through El Paso once and was considering an excursion over to Juarez. Took a look across the river, and thought,to myself, NFW am I going over there. :confused: They can have it. Never even considered going to Mexico again. :cool:

13. basicstrategy777, Jan 22, 2019

basicstrategy777

14. von duck, Jan 22, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

It's not about the money, man. It's about, nothing that even might work, to curtail illegal immigration, will be allowed to happen. Why did not trump get the money when the GOP was in control of the house? It appears trump wants to do NOTHING and then blame it on the crats. You said he awarded a contract, so how much wall are they puttin up every day? :confused:

15. basicstrategy777, Jan 22, 2019

basicstrategy777

He didn't have control, control....he only had it by few members....and the RINO's were there.......to say Trump had the executive branch, the senate and the house is true but misleading.....and you know it.

yacraps likes this.
  16. von duck, Jan 22, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

What's misleading, is to dodge the question. You know why he didn't, it's because republicans in largely Hispanic districts, were facing a midterm election, and persuaded him to wait to press this issue. Then came the landslide midterm. It's not the money man, it's about the reality of the situation, and what that means in a basically democratic country. The democrats cannot and will not give in. If trump has another means, then he needs to get on with it. :cool:

17. Settingcanthurt, Jan 22, 2019

Settingcanthurt

No sense telling dumvuck anything. He is incapable of understanding.

Why the leftists are being so manipulated to oppose the Donald is because he is the first President, promising to build a wall who will actually build it. These ahole's documented paying lip service on building a wall are freaking out because they are all going to lose a ton of money if a wall is built.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    basicstrategy777 and yacraps like this.
  18. von duck, Jan 22, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

If trump has another way, he needs to get on with it. This bullshit of playing political games benefits nobody. The democrats aren't going to give in. The point of my previous post is shed some light on the fact that the demographics have changed, and as the midterm election indicated, trump and supporters, figure to lose the next election. He needs to get on with the project. :cool:

19. basicstrategy777, Jan 23, 2019

basicstrategy777

Democrats WILL cave...the Donald has the big stick and he is using it and will continue to pummell these democrat assholes into submission......Trump will get his money, he will build that wall...AND he is holding the democrat feet to the fire....why? so that it becomes a law and is not another measure that can later be reversed by a democrat president.............he will continue to SQUEEEEZE their balls......he is enjoying this......the more difficult the fight the sweeter the victory......The Squueezer will continue to squeeze your balls and make you sufficate on your own words.....I love it so.....I'll notch webb feet on my gun soon.......You stupid mutherfucker.

yacraps likes this.
  20. von duck, Jan 23, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Any law could be overturned by future administrations. Don't hold out hope that the democrats will cave, I don't see that happening, probably more likely the Republicans will. He'll have to find another route. :) Dumbass.