There's NO WAY..NO WAY he builds that wall...gets money for that wall..NO WAY

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2018.

1. von duck, Aug 31, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

For a hundred years? :confused: You'll have to show me the math on that one.

2. twodicebilly, Aug 31, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

It is not that I dont like him....I detest him.....

He is willing to put his ego above my kids and grand kids
    and your willing to put al your faith in him, instead of the decent
    people in most parts of this country.

tdb

3. basicstrategy777, Sep 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

The point being...he is apointing young judges....they serve a lifetime appointment....their many, many conservative decisions will last their lifetime and long after they are gone.........the decisions made by the court will last at the very least 100 years and very, very likely much more....capish ?

yacraps likes this.
  4. basicstrategy777, Sep 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

You are entitled to detest him.......and the idea of putting his ego above your grandchildren............why can you not understand his ego and the hate for the man are irrelevant if he saves the country............you are starting to sound like those democrats that put hate before country

All this stuff you detest in the man may be the things that keep him afoat and alive........you want a decent , nice man in charge.......decent and nice must be reciprocal....it don't fly today.....decent and nice gets you killed quick......it would be a wonderful world if we had civility in it....we don't......today, we are at war....you kill or be killed.........maybe a little over dramatic but not far off...........look at what happens when conservative speakers go on campus or are on the street with a trump hat on.....they get pounced on like a pack of wolves.......these are your nice decent people.......they die..........there will be a time for nice and decent...just not now...........now, we are in a fight for our lives.......each one of us should recognize this.....pick a side.......and remember to fight to the death, like any other soldier..........you're not willing to give the guy a pass for giving his all to save the country because he insults people, and doesn't speak they way you think he should speak........this doesn't sound right to me..

Because of my personal situation...each day I ask God to:....... let me SEE CLEARLY......give me wisdom.......give me courage........let me ACT.......and give me patience.......

I don't think you are taking in the big picture and seeing CLEARLY.........if you were...you would suppress anything that gives the enemy aid and comfort and back him with all you've got........any disapproval of the man should always be followed with why it is essential to re-elect him.

You see him sticking a knife in your grandchildren....I see him as their last hope.

yacraps likes this.
  5. twodicebilly, Sep 1, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Well you need to see clearly.....if I depend on a guy that runs my company
    better than anyone else can and we are a service business, then he goes home and pisses off
    everyone at the fire department, and everyone at the grocery store, then every farmer in the area, then the PTA and the boy scouts and the girl scouts and all the teachers, and the people at the feed mill and the bank and the bakery and the medical center, it wont be long and I dont need a guy to run
    my company.

Look the dems are going to hate him no matter if he was Romney or Bush or Joe Blow, that is
    a given, but a smart man does not continue to make comments and act like a complete jerk and
    cost himself and you support for the policies we agree on. Think for a second.....if his mouth causes
    him to lose and lose big, the house and the senate.....they can in a very short order undue everything
    he has done...….if they can pass the laws they want..... the judges wont make a difference.

TDB

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  6. basicstrategy777, Sep 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

I'm sure your guy dosen't piss EVERYBODY off......maybe just half the town....the other half love him.....if your service is superior, you'll get the disgruntled as well , at least some of them.....I don't think Trump starts the insults, only if he is attacked or perceives someone doing something he believes is bad for the country........say the chairman of the federal reserve, that fucked up royally with raising interest rates as the economy was taking off.......everyone says that was a bad move......Trump was right.......

Everything he got done he got done because of his mouth........if he is voted out, the people did not see, the really important things, clearly...it wasn't his mouth......it will be an America that is in Thelma and Louise's car.....like you, they saw the cliff but said fuck it.............I will continue to have faith in the American people until I am proven wrong.......they will see clearly and do the right thing and vote him in......your politician friends are just like you...they do not see clearly.......just like the polls say Biden is ahead of Trump by double digets.......tell me you believe those polls.......what you SHOULD believe is what you SEE at his rallies....the filled arena...the enthusiasm......Trump has IT.....nobody comes close........he will continue to ram it up your ass...he will continue to be unpresidential....he will continue to insult anyone and everyone including the Pope.......and he will continue to win.....go figure.

yacraps likes this.
  7. twodicebilly, Sep 1, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

I hope you remember this post next December

TDB

8. basicstrategy777, Sep 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

post 366...thats a full year plus 1.

got it.

yacraps likes this.
  9. twodicebilly, Sep 1, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

I think I got it,,,,, if trump wins it is his fault, if Trump loses it is the people fault ???

Ya now I understand you.

TDB

10. basicstrategy777, Sep 2, 2019

basicstrategy777

If Trump wins or loses it's alot of peoples fault.....BUT, you credit or fault the top man in an organization for it's success or failure........BUT what you say is more true than not.......the message must be persuasive and it must reach all the people.....they will vote based on the message.....you believe they will vote based on the messenger...........all I want is the country to be saved....if people don't think that is the issue...he might be in trouble.

yacraps likes this.
  11. twodicebilly, Sep 2, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

White House officials promote the summer of 2019 as one of historic achievement for Trump, offering up a list of more than two dozen accomplishments. But privately, many of the president's advisers and outside allies bemoan what they consider to be a period of missed opportunity and self-sabotage.

In the final lull before the 2020 campaign starts to intensify this fall, Trump could have worked strategically to solidify his position and broaden his appeal. Instead, his words and actions this summer served to further divide the country and to harden public opinion about the ever-polarizing president.

You and I are in agreement.....this country is in deep trouble because way to many people that live here
    dont appreciate what this country is and stands for. this is a condition that has been getting worse by
    the day. We have allowed way to many people to come here, not to be part of America, but to make this
    country into a little better version of where they came from... Remember the words of Lincoln....from
    Mathew 12:25 no house devided against itself can stand...… sadly we needed Trump when we had
    Bush....it would have made a bigger difference.

TDB

12. yacraps, Sep 2, 2019

yacraps

yacraps Member

:cool:;)

13. basicstrategy777, Sep 2, 2019

basicstrategy777

TDB...you may be right...,he could have broadened his appeal....but by doing what ?.......he has a hardened position....you are with him or against him.....he will not dilute his principles or his vision to get votes.....you are with him or against him........you know he is not a racist....you know he is not a white supremist.......you know he cozies up to the enemy for strategic purposes.......you know he is not the things they call him.......in large measure the division is caused by the fake media.......and I think you know it........

I think he thinks about being re-elected but it is not his prime focus....the betterment of the country is.........he will campaign his ass off when he deems it is the right time....not when his 'advisors' deem it......

He could have acted/spoken better in cetain settings but it just not his way and he will not do it to present a 'face' that is not his......he is non-scripted and speeks off the cuff.......he is a reporters dream............"do you know how many lies Trump has spoken....4,587..."...I hate these kind of 'facts'.....the term fake news is so, so appropriate......and he is right....the media IS the enemy of America...

Her will rise or fall by being Trump........you take the package or you don''t.........if he turns you off, so be it....he will not change.

In a way, it is a good thing because the distinction is very clear between Trump and the other side........people will have a clear choice.

I loved this....you very likely do not.....just a taste......really...how could you not love the guy:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...-trump-isms/story-nh8ZUg4eyVD6EiNAylU7vO.html

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  14. twodicebilly, Sep 2, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

I dont want to be right.....I want him to win.....the question is not whether I am
    on his side...the question is, is he on his side ????

He sets the stage so he cant win.....China is not going to give in before the
    election, Iran is not going to change before the election, Mexico is not going to
    pay for the border wall, and as the uncertainly about the next election increases
    the economy will slow down as business takes money off the table...because if
    Trump loses....the stock market will go back to where it was when Obama was
    in.....

777 we all know by now who trump is.....for better or worse....if he wants to
    win next november, he has to stop being the jerk Trump that got him past
    Hillary and be the very nice Trump ( which he can be) and talk everyday, all day about
    the policy changes he has made which were excellent and which will be all undone
    by the next Democrate.......if he does that.....each and every dem candidate will
    become jerk like because a nice Trump that is right on all policy issues will be
    more than they can stand.

777 I know what i just said goes against everything you beleive.....but the smart
    and correct Trump could win....the jerk Trump does not have a chance.

TDB

15. basicstrategy777, Sep 3, 2019

basicstrategy777

..All the media outlets are saying Trump is playing golf while the storm ravages the East Coast, and property and peoples homes are being destroyed, and people and pets are dying.......................should lock up Florida.

Of course out of the 17 golf clubs Trump owns around the world, he is playing at his course in Virginia.......it is good he is staying close to home and out of harms way.....

I just love the guy............

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  16. basicstrategy777, Sep 4, 2019

basicstrategy777

In keeping with what pushed the idea of building the wall....

[​IMG]

MisterInside and yacraps like this.
  17. von duck, Sep 4, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

I think that one is covered by "turn the other cheek". I think it was some long-haired unemployed guy that said it. Pretty "liberal" too. :cool:

18. basicstrategy777, Sep 5, 2019

basicstrategy777

Look what happened to Him........he must have been a republican...he was nice and preached love........look what the party of hate and death did to His ass...........but like thay say...." he who laughs last laughs best"..........Can you imagine the dems embracing Him and what He preached........they friggin' hate God ....they want to remove him from our speech...our monuments......probably our money.......those pricks.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  19. von duck, Sep 7, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Was not the "party of hate and death", that did it. It was those that were offended by his very "liberal" views, stuff like, doing everything you can to help your fellow man. :)

20. von duck, Sep 7, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

I see trump is "Dick-taking" the weather forecast now. Guess he figures he knows more about how to determine the path of a hurricane, than those "liberals" at the NWS or NHC. What a complete ASS he is. :cool: Not as bad as that one obout the continental army taking over tha AIRPORTS during the revolutionary war!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019