There's NO WAY..NO WAY he builds that wall...gets money for that wall..NO WAY

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2018.

1. twodicebilly, Aug 12, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

God would not make as many mistakes with
    his mouth as trump has.....

If trump would stick to real policy, he has most of it in his favor,
    but he cant....his mouth is a greater danger than Russia, China, Iran
    and North Korea combined , none of them can get the dems
    elected...Trump can

Now you may not like this fact, you sure as hell dont like me
    saying it.....but the election is already over...trump either has retained
    enough support to win or he already lost enough to make it imposible
    to win....

TDB

2. basicstrategy777, Aug 13, 2019

basicstrategy777

Him and ALI were tight........it is good that you always under-estimate.....very good.......one day you will yield under the weight of Trump victories......you just won't be able to handle it and you will end up being a screamer....just like the other anti-Trumpers.......you will end up howling at the moon.....I almost feel sorry for you.....almost.

yacraps likes this.
  3. von duck, Aug 13, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

:cool:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  4. basicstrategy777, Aug 13, 2019

basicstrategy777

TDB........Do you have ANY idea of the man and his will and his intellect and his resourcefulness and his courage and his toughness and his indominateable spirit.........what other man could have won that 2016 election and withstood the 24/7 onslaught from all quarters day after day after day....who ? ......doesns't that tell you something..........have you not seen enough of his abilities to say.....this man will not go down easily, he will fight to the end, he will do EVERYTHING in his power to win this election........he is the most powerful man in the world.......he can start a war or start peace anytime he wants.....but he will do what is right for the country, even if it causes some pain.....

You totally have missed his abilities to WIN.......in spite of ALL odds......he gets it DONE......why can't you shift what you see to the election process.......Do you really think he will lose.....that he hasn't brought in the very best, loyal people into the election process...the very best money can buy......that they are and have been lining up their strategy to create a perfect storm at election time......do you really think he will not get china and NK done by then........they will see he will win and they will cave before the election.........just watch how things start to unfold.....a miracle you will say.....boy was he lucky you will say.......I still don't like him or how he talks and makes all these enemies you will say........all the while he mopps the floor with you and your ilk..........no wonder you can't stand the guy...........it's like me....when you are right all the time, people start to dislike you....and I'm a nice guy......but they still will not like.......human nature I guess......Trump has that magic within him you like him or hate him.....it is quiet a phenomena.

So you think it is 2 to 1 against he will lose....I take that bet.

yacraps and crispcem like this.
  5. twodicebilly, Aug 13, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

I feel sorry for all of us, our kids and grandkids
    deserved better

TDB

6. basicstrategy777, Aug 13, 2019

basicstrategy777

That's for sure.....we have to roll back a big ball of shit that has been forming for 100 years......it's too bad they didn't know the old America....it was quite something.....777

yacraps likes this.
  7. KokomoJoe4, Aug 13, 2019

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Walls will keep newly emigrating undesirables out, but do nothing to combat cells of terrorist-fucks already in the country.

If and when the towel heads strike against us, some of them will kill themselves, some will be killed by law enforcement and some will corralled by law-abiding and armed citizenry, who might decide for themselves how to deal with the scum.

As a junior officer somewhere in the Asian jungles, Blackjack Pershing knew how to deal with the jihadists.

8. basicstrategy777, Aug 13, 2019

basicstrategy777

yacraps likes this.
  9. von duck, Aug 13, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

This is just a renovation of the old wall. It will stop those that are confined to a wheel chair. If you're heathy enough to climb a ladder, NO PROBLEMO. 14 miles, that's a whole extra day to hike around it. :) Imagine that, they've walked for two months, now they they have to walk another day. :cool:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  10. basicstrategy777, Aug 13, 2019

basicstrategy777

He will bury you....

yacraps likes this.
  11. crispcem, Aug 13, 2019

crispcem

crispcem Member

Ahhhh I see. You prefer and are familiar with the "business as usual" lying sacks of shit politicians who simply just tell you what you WANT to hear, then go and do the opposite. Got it. Trump speaks naturally. The truth. Backed with so much logic, even a caveman could figure it out. The US is filled with so many useful idiots it's not hard to imagine someone finding fault with honesty and vision. But I digress. Better to leave "God" comparisons out of this, unless you now want to tell us you're some kind of "end times" nut.
    I'm starting to suspect you and Duckie/Mr. Peanut Head are one and the same.

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  12. von duck, Aug 13, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Looks like the Chinese called trumps bluff on the new tariffs, and trump folded his hand. This is getting to be a bad habit with him, overplaying his hand. I'm sure he, and you, will try to make it out to be a victory, but it's not, he's "knuckling under" again. :cool:

13. twodicebilly, Aug 13, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

No truer words were ever spoken, we let this shit go on for so long, now you dont have one
    thing to fix, you got all kinds of crap...….in many areas of the country, the reps as just as bad as the
    dems.….

TDB

14. von duck, Aug 14, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

No, he ain't me. Just another guy, that sees how poor our choices are. :cool:

15. twodicebilly, Aug 14, 2019

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Crisp

Well if you think it is ok that Trump has the policies right ( most of the time) but loses
    the next election and we lose the senate so we dont have the white house, the senate or the
    house and we are still going to get the right policies in place....I suggest you need to think
    that over some....

I remind you had it not been for the insult he gave to Mc Cain in the campaign we would have
    had Obama care voted out long ago.... Trumps mouth has written more checks than he can cash,

TDB

16. KokomoJoe4, Aug 14, 2019

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

I think that even the Donald's strongest supporters sometimes wish he would keep the trap shut.

17. basicstrategy777, Aug 14, 2019

basicstrategy777

Who do you want to be:....someone that speaks his mind, no matter what is on his mind, and says what he truly feels with no guardrails for his words......and people consider him an asshole, uncouth, inelegent, louthish and crude because of what he says and how he says it...............

OR....... would you rather be someone that does not speak what's really on his mind.......... minds his P's and Q's, appears thoughtful and intelligent, is artful in answering questions and says much without saying anything....in short, a politician......who IS in fact an asshole but hides it very well by the mask he wears......

It would be nice to have the best of both worlds but those folks are few and far between..............the other guy cut a nice figure and was a silver tongue devil that sold the country down the river and commited great crimes......this guy is trying to bail out the boat as fast as he can but many sharks keep putting holes in it..........

In todays climate I think we need someone exactly like Trump....... his attitude, words and all.......I really don't believe anyone else would survive the constant, constant vicious attacks against him......he needs to be a sensative, loose, unpredictable cannon that people/nations understand will have that cannon not only aimed at them but he is not afraid to fire it.......he MUST be as he is.....just shrugg off what you don't like about him and understand it's part of the package.....and it may just be the part that is his shield...........he almost has to be this way........if it's part of his make-up......., so be it.........his faults when measured against his love of country and his accomplishments.......the scale moves decisely in one dirction.......IMHO............Be thankful not critical....Lord knows he has enough critics.

yacraps likes this.
  18. KokomoJoe4, Aug 14, 2019

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

I like the Donald and voted for him in the election but not the GOP primary. There I opted not to vote after Ben Carson had already dropped out of the race. Of course I realize Carson had no chance of winning anything, but I liked him best of the bunch and Trump 2nd best.

IMO, the pres speaks too much. There are many unimportant things he comments on. That is all I am saying, leave the unimportant things alone without comment.

yacraps likes this.
  19. crispcem, Aug 14, 2019

crispcem

crispcem Member

Whut in tarnation....? That's about as convoluted thinking as a mouse drunk on corn mash...I think it's pretty clear where I stand, so....
    Piffle. RINO McCain would have done the right thing had he been anything other than....a RINO. End of that story. I don't want waffly politicians who get their widdle feewings hurt and also don't support what needs to be done for the good of the people of this country. That's the problem with these career politicians - they're all grandstanding children sucking on the government taxpayer funded tit en perpetua. Thank God Trump is all about shaking the trees and beating the grass to drive the snakes out into the open. McCain was a RINO loser.

yacraps likes this.
  20. crispcem, Aug 14, 2019

crispcem

crispcem Member

Not me. I LOVE a man not afraid to speak the truth - and THEN back it up 20 different ways to Sunday and ram the win on home. I delight in Trump's mouth, because he's cunning, sees the big picture and doesn't give a good goddamn about anything other than delivering sound policies for the good of this country and the millions of "little people" who go to work each day.
    My area has seen an economic boom I've never witnessed before in my 6 decades on earth, however, the sanctuary city retard Dems have done everything in their power to drive away large companies (taxes) along with a booming homeless population stimulated by state and county handouts. If you feed them, they will come.Small businesses are shuttering - hard to bring in customers when the sidewalks are littered with feces, needles, and aggressive loitering homeless.
    There are businesses begging for workers - sign on bonuses, on the job training - Democrats aren't fans of progress. They love to spend other people's money. The 2 year schools giving training for CNA certificates, office/clerical work, etc all closed down during the Obama years. They're back - for people who WANT to work, because the jobs are out there. Trump can speak as loud as he wants - he delivers.

yacraps likes this.