There's NO WAY..NO WAY he builds that wall...gets money for that wall..NO WAY

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2018.

1. basicstrategy777, Dec 30, 2018

basicstrategy777

Trump Doles Out Contract for 115 Miles of Border Wall
    [​IMG]
    CHRISTMAS MIRACLE: Trump Doles Out Contract for 115 Miles of Border Wall
    BORDER SECURITY

Monday evening, President Donald J. Trump said on Twitter that he has contracted a company to build 115 miles of wall along the southern United States border.

“I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas. We are already building and renovating many miles of Wall, some complete. Democrats must end Shutdown and finish funding. Billions of Dollars, & lives, will be saved!” he said.

[​IMG]
    Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

I am in the Oval Office & just gave out a 115 mile long contract for another large section of the Wall in Texas. We are already building and renovating many miles of Wall, some complete. Democrats must end Shutdown and finish funding. Billions of Dollars, & lives, will be saved!

5:24 PM - Dec 24, 2018
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

119K people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

The announcement comes during a time when the federal government is partially shut down, after Democrats would not allocate $5 billion in budget money to build a wall on the border.

At the beginning of last week, Trump appeared to fold during budget talks, signaling that he would pass the continuing resolution to keep the government open even without funding the wall. After pushback from his base, he reversed course and put the screws to Democrats, telling them to fund the wall or risk shutting the government down. They chose the latter.

Since then, Trump has held talks with border hawks in the legislature on how to get the wall built for the American people, which was his central campaign promise.

Apparently, he has made some progress, announcing that he will move forward with 115 miles of wall in Texas. The border stretches about 2,000 miles in total. Some parts are walled and others are fenced, but as a whole, the border is porous.

fuck me....FUCK YOU !!!

crispcem and yacraps like this.
  2. von duck, Dec 30, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

If this is the "wall" then it is way overpriced, and doesn't appear to be much of a barrier. Two extention ladders, and a child could breach it. :)

3. basicstrategy777, Dec 31, 2018

basicstrategy777

That's gonna be replaced with ......A WALL.....they have been proven to work in this country and other countries.....why are you against protecting America from a foreign invasion....( if someone breaks into your house, it's an invasion).....what the fuck is wrong with you people.....and I guarantee you this...Trump will not let this go....it will be done...one way or another....he wants to protect this country from the many bad things that happen when uninvited peole enter this country........you just want to reap the benefits of America and not protect her....you are sick-oo's......I'd almost wish one of these friggin' illegals come to your house and fuck you and your loved ones up......it's the only way you would get the message.....you dumb son of a bitch.......as long as YOU don't get hurt...you could care less and keep playing your games.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    far out, crispcem and yacraps like this.
  4. basicstrategy777, Dec 31, 2018

basicstrategy777

WALLS

By Mark A. HewittIn 2011, the Department of Homeland Security canceled a project to build a technology-based “virtual fence” across the Southwest border, saying that the effort on which $1 billion had already been spent was ineffective and too costly. Politicians who funded billions of dollars of “detection technologies” didn’t listen to U.S. Border Patrol, which tried to explain that detection of illegal aliens and smugglers is not the problem along the border but stopping them from crossing is. Virtual or electronic walls are not deterrents, they are detection capabilities and don’t contribute anything to deterrence. Real walls are deterrents and are the only thing that really work to deter and prevent illegal border crossings.

There are long histories that hard fencing initiatives, from the Great Wall of China to T-walls (or Bremer barriers) that protected U.S. troops in Iraq, work and work well. Hard border strategic fencing initiatives such as Operation Gatekeeper, Operation Hold the Line, and Operation Safeguard deterred or stopped illegal border crossings in the busy border cities of San Ysidro, CA, El Paso, TX, and Nogales, AZ. The inability to scale walls or puncture steel matting or reinforced fencing pushed northbound alien immigrants and smugglers to the very limits of the “strategic fencing,” into inhospitable, remote, or difficult segments of the border such as mountains, deserts, and rapidly moving riverways. In the 1990s, wherever “strategic fencing” was employed, deterrence was virtually total. The vast majority of illegal crossings came from illegal aliens walking to the ends of the miles-long fencing where there was no more deterrence to crossing into the United States. In these particular border towns, crime associated with transient illegal aliens and smugglers dropped substantially.

High-flying unmanned surveillance aircraft don’t work either. After ten unmanned systems and $600 million was spent to help secure the southwest border, the unmanned aircraft were transferred to the U.S. Coast Guard. Moving surveillance cameras from a pole to an aircraft is not deterrence, it is still detection.

Mexican smugglers, using high-powered rifles with telescopic sights, blasted Boeing’s billion-dollar camera systems to smithereens. Repair crews dispatched to repair the damaged equipment soon found themselves being shot at by the same people. The result of a few well-placed bullets was that the virtual wall was effectively unplugged from the grid. As for the drones, Americans would probably be surprised that the drones didn’t fly every day. They were an intermittent and inconsistent detection capability.

Walls are a persistent deterrence. Along the border, cameras on poles or on unmanned aircraft are intermittent detection systems. The DHS abandoned the cameras on poles strategy.

Like Boeing’s billion-dollar surveillance systems, the CBP's near-billion-dollar drone program was marketed as an effective means to use technology to help close the gaps through which smugglers move people and drugs across the border. After a year of drone operations, the program’s measures of effectiveness revealed it cost the American taxpayers, on average, about $32,000 to apprehend a single illegal alien. In the late 1990s, when Border Patrol airplanes and helicopters patrolled the Rio Grande River, the average cost of apprehending a single illegal alien using a $100K fixed-wing aircraft was $20; the average cost of apprehending a single illegal alien using a $1M helicopter was about $220. Even state-of-the-art detection capabilities are the wrong solutions for a deterrence problem.

The “virtual fence” that politicians have touted isn’t a wall or even a fence. It is a relic of the misguided efforts of uninformed and misguided politicians. Like other pols, former mayor Rudy Giuliani has long stated (and again, most recently) that a virtual fence is the solution for the border. He is typical of the politician who thinks he has his fingers on the pulse on the problem, but he is wrong.

The CBP’s unmanned surveillance aircraft didn’t work either. Customs and Border Protection leaders cannot say anyone was ever apprehended or stopped by a virtual fence. All they can say is, “We might have been able to detect them."

I recall when my Sector Chief Patrol Agent (and other Chiefs) visited Israel in the late 1990s to assess the effectiveness of their border walls. The Israeli border was protected by tall concrete walls with an abundance of concertina, and watchtowers that were similar to but not as imposing or as numerous as the watchtowers at the Supermax prison in Colorado.

We live in a different time than the one my dear late Border Patrol Chief Paul Berg lived when as a young Border Patrol Agent in the 1970s he patrolled the southwest border in a four-wheel drive truck. He said that was a time when he could come upon an illegal alien in the field, and all he had to do was just tell him to “get in the truck.” Paul would stop at McDonalds, drive the Mexican national to the port of entry, and send him back home with a bag of burgers.

Today’s bands of illegal border crossers are nothing like the aliens of yesteryear. Today’s illegal border crossers are infiltrated with violent gang members and criminals of all sorts. One of my grad students (in the early 2000s) was a Border Patrol agent out of the Eagle Pass Station. He’d come to class in uniform, bulletproof vest, and sidearm. He would tell stories of being on patrol, being shot at with high-power rifles. If he was lucky, he would only have the windshield shot out.

The illegal aliens of today are an aggressive and sometimes a desperate bunch. They bring diseases and contraband and criminal records with them. Border Patrol agents on the line and in the field were (and probably still are) exposed to tuberculous with virtually every illegal alien they apprehended.

Congress wasted billions on ineffective virtual fencing strategies and unmanned aircraft systems. Walls work every place they’ve been tried. It is impossible to breach the Israeli border wall and those who think they can get over it alive are soon faced with the reality that any effort short of commandeering a tank and blasting through will result in failure. So why try? That is the essence of deterrence.

Walls are the ultimate deterrent.

Congress needs to fund a wall to protect Americans and their way of life.

5. badddoin, Dec 31, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

6. von duck, Dec 31, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

I think that the border needs to be secured. I want the border to be secured. Trumps "failure" is not so much in funding of the wall, but in his inability to "sell" the idea. If he could just speak, without sounding like a sniveling, snotty, spoiled rich kid, that can't get his way, he might be more effective. With only a couple months left before his resignation, I don't think trump will get the wall built. I think Pence has a lot better shot at selling the idea. :)

7. basicstrategy777, Dec 31, 2018

basicstrategy777

You get more done with vinegar than with honey.....Trump with keep tightening the screws until they yield to his demands........you still don't understand who you are dealing with.....if he can make china buckle...he can make a couple of nothings suddenly change their minds.....he hasn't started to work the problem yet.......WATCH.......you care way too much how he sounds and what he says and not enough on the results he obtains doing it his way.

far out and yacraps like this.
  8. von duck, Dec 31, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

The key to making a wall "work" would be those watchtowers you mentioned, or more precisely, the snipers manning them. A wall might deter some, but the worst, will find a way. I don't think most Americans, have the stomach for what would be necessary, to halt this invasion. :)

9. basicstrategy777, Dec 31, 2018

basicstrategy777

The point here is that WALLS WORK........they have been proven to work........dumbo ears and pelosi have walls around their private residences..... they are surrounded by men with guns......this is not fantasy, this is real......Bottom line, this country must defend its borders.....right now people are pouring thru like a sieve......the cost to this country to support these people is HUGE.....We are killing ourselves and fucking politics is the murderer.

10. basicstrategy777, Dec 31, 2018

basicstrategy777

11. von duck, Dec 31, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

My point is this. Americans must be convinced, that this is something that needs to be done, all, or most Americans. It would be of little value, to construct a gauntlet, only to have it removed by the next administration, or circumvented, by weakening legal restrictions. Even the expanse of the oceans, is not enough to prevent the envasion from the east. We can't even get sensible laws, that would make it inconvenient to be an illegal, in this country. Trump's demeanor, is offensive, even to some who do not oppose his ideas. To be a great president, you also need to be a great statesman, and let's face it, trump is sorely lacking, making him ineffective. Apathy, has been the problem, and still is the enemy, and the enemy is winning this war. :cool:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  12. basicstrategy777, Jan 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

Nobody is perfect....he does the best he can.......he is a force of nature to have survived and thrived in this climate of complete hate toward him....who else could have withstood this onslaught...the answer is no one.....to have someone like him on your side, fighting for you, never giving up, dishing out as much as he gets, not caring about what people say but just saying what is on his mind.....I would love to have someone like this representing me and on my team.....especially if he gets results.......because he is a regular guy, drinking at the bar in a strip joint with a fist full of dollar bills, having a few laughs, letting out some..."nice set of tits".......you say he doesn't act presidential and is not a statesman.....he doesn't ACT like a statesman....others act like a statesman and stick cigars up an interns pussy at the white house........such bullshit it makes me puke......

One on one Trump is a charmer.....most world leaders like him, it's almost impossible not to....he is real smart, he has those qualities that make him a billionaire...he'll cut your throat with a smile...he'll perform many charitable acts of kindness.....he will let you go if you don't perform...he is generous in his praise.....he has failed and come out of the ashes stronger than ever......he knows how to win......he may not fit your idea of a statesman and this is too bad.....he is just what this country needed at this time.....the country was on life support....both parties are pieces of garbage......a disrupter was needed....we got one.......I hope he continues to piss people off on both sides and tells them FUCK YOU....you think he is not going to get this wall built, you just don't know the man....in spite of the progress he has made with so many forces against him......the fucker just won't die......he will drag this country over the finish line or die trying.....when looked back upon.....he will be viewed as someone special.....not your normal president/man........

I hope he can get elected again......there is zero doubt the new congress will impeach him....zero doubt........

It is a shame and a dark stain on our nation that so many would rather see him fail rather than help America........we have become a godless society devoid of honor.....a me-me society......it needs to be blown up and from the ashes maybe we can have a rebirth....777

far out, yacraps and crispcem like this.
  13. von duck, Jan 1, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

If trump could not get funding for the wall, with a majority in both houses of congress, then how the hell do you expect him to get it now? Let me see a blue print, of what this impassable wall will consist of. It might be possible to build a barrier, that would be difficult to breach, but I don't know the cost. If he was going to get funding, he needed to do it before he got his ass kicked in the mid term election, too late now. Better chance of the wall being privately funded. You need to "get real" man, instead of running around your living room with your dick in your hand, every time trump tweets some bullshit. :)

14. crispcem, Jan 1, 2019

crispcem

crispcem Member

Because Duckie is a brain-dead fucking 'Wiberal', like all the fucking Wiberals with widdle feewings and widdle thoughts. You can't get people who are intellectually flawed with zero powers of reasoning and critical thinking skills to 'get it'. I've given up long ago. If my 'Magic" NRA hat can trigger a bunch of Liberal Fucks in my tiny community outside Portland - Antifa Central,- it's fairly obvious that there's a reeeeaaaaal problem with a portion of the population that is not only very very stupid, but very very dangerous. They vote. And they're prone to violence. The cunt that lobbed a rock onto the roof of my car while I was sitting in it idling (OOOOOH releasing evil fossil fuel!!!), waiting for my elderly neighbor at her eye exam, deserved her fucking teeth ground down by some asphalt. Did I actually SEE her lob the rock? No. but I got 'the look' from the cunt and she was the only one walking fast in the parking lot. Point being - Democrats are dangerous, violent and extremely stupid. Why anyone would align with the party of idiocy and mob violence is beyond me. I'm just biding my time...until push comes to shove. Bring it.

far out, yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  15. basicstrategy777, Jan 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

You don't understand....he is the PRESIDENT....he can stop things and start things that congress can't ....,,he has a big stick and is not afraid to use it....nothing will become law unless he signs it...,.he's not going to do what congress wants unless they yield....and there is nothing they can do about it.......you forget.... he is not your normal statesman...he is not your normal president....he is the guy that leaned over his dessert at a States dinner and told the president of china..." thought you outta know...we just hit syria with 60 tomahawk missles".....don't fuck with him or you'll get bloodied....you think he gives a shit .....he doesn't like to lose...,,,,you got no shot ......that's my read.......777

yacraps and crispcem like this.
  16. von duck, Jan 1, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

That's right, he's the president, but congress does not need his signature, a 2/3 vote will bypass his signature. If things get bad enough, even the republicans, will abandon him. The democratic ain't gonna give him no wall, man, or take any other immigration measures that might be effective.
    And just one more thing, what you said about that potus sticking that cigar in that ladies twat. So you think he should have stuck it in her ass? What are you, some kind of pervert? :confused:

17. crispcem, Jan 1, 2019

crispcem

crispcem Member

True dat. Always cracks me up when people (usually Miwenniaws) think they're really getting somewhere in their rabid spittle spells when they throw out 'The Apprentice', and the 'reality-tv-star' bullshit. Goddamn dumber than a box of rocks. Trump the man has decades of schmoozing internationally and making deals, knows all about international finance/trade and banking, yet the Pod People can ONLY point fingers at his reality tv shows as if that's 'proof' that he's unfit for office and 'stoopid' (just because that's where THEIR level of intelligence is.....). I happen to know more about certain countries politically, culturally and socially than probably 99.9% of most politicians. Career politicians know NOTHING, unless they get their asses outside the US and start getting a global perspective of how all the moving parts mesh together and the where the US fits in. shrugs. Thank GOD Trump is not a damn politician, we DON'T NEED ANY MORE POLITICIANS! They are mostly parasites who just suck and dig deeper on the taxpayer dole, move off to their mansions out of state back in d.c. and forget alllllll about doing the will of the people. Hey, and Happy new year 777s!!

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  18. basicstrategy777, Jan 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

There will be no 2/3 vote.....you're dreaming....,those he does not campaign for.....those that abandone him....lose elections.....those selfish bastards don't want him and his millions of voters pissed off at them.....he has a rock solid base that won't leave him....his millions of followers can hurt other politicians that they see as against him....they arn't that dumb, especially when it is their cushie job at stake....no 2/3rds.........he has the cards;...the dems...like the european union....NATO....Canada...Mexico..Japan.......and now China.....will LOSE to him........you dumb sonofabitch....you still don't get it in spite of his constant winning over of people and nations....what are you going to say when the dems cave.....what?.........tell me again how ineffective he has been in these last 2 years....how he has accomplished NOTHING for this country, domestic or foreign.....you dumb shit.

yacraps likes this.
  19. basicstrategy777, Jan 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

hey duck...you wanna know about the wall...you find out soon...big surprize...

[​IMG]

far out and yacraps like this.
  20. von duck, Jan 1, 2019

von duck

von duck Member