The sooner Trump is gone, the better

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Grizzoola, May 17, 2017.

1. basicstrategy777, Jun 12, 2017

basicstrategy777

They will continue the strategy of bombarding him with court cases to distract him from governing.

It is so painfully obvious they want to destroy him. And you say it is not a fight to the death......to deny this is to be closed minded. It IS a fight to the death and those that say for him to extend an olive branch are delusional. Progress will have to be made without democratic support and this is now recognized. Republicans better get their shit together for if they don't support him and he goes down, they will all go down.

The media....the courts...the IC....the deep state.....factions of both parties......the entertainment industry.....all want him dead....YET, he survives and thrives and gives them all the collective finger and laughs.

With all this, how can it be doubted that the Lord is with him.......no other human could have survived the primary, been elected President, and the past 5 months of constant bombardment......It gives me such joy to see him continue to jam it up you liberals asses. I am loving it when he always comes out on top...... and YOU are caught in lie after lie after lie.

YOU PEOPLE, after seeing how the democratic party is functioning, should truly be ashamed for supporting them....You know better.

You don't want to make America great again.....you want to kill Trump at all costs, even if that cost is to destroy the country.

Fools.

yacraps and Settingcanthurt like this.
  2. Twelve4s, Jun 12, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

How can you be so certain it's not this guy backing the cheeto?

IMG_8887.JPG

3. basicstrategy777, Jun 12, 2017

basicstrategy777

Because the cause ( the saving of America ) is pure and good...................and your cause ( the destruction of he who wants to save America) is evil and bad.

Just remember......this fight is to the death, and only one will remain standing.

12-4's.....you shall lose this fight.

4. Twelve4s, Jun 12, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

I think Trump will prevail, but America will lose. Not just blue America, but all of America. For Trump and people of his ilk, this country is nothing but a giant piggy bank that they can't wait to break and scoop up the money inside. It might take him 8 years to steal enough so he can comfortably retire. I hope he buys his own country somewhere, full of golf clubs, glass towers, and of course, Huge Churches where he will go daily to thank the Lord for all his blessings.

5. basicstrategy777, Jun 12, 2017

basicstrategy777

!2-4's....I like you and I think you are smart. I feel real bad you think this way. I don't know why you do...but you do.

I hope you are wrong.

6. Twelve4s, Jun 12, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

I feel the same way about you. I hope we are BOTH wrong. But I see a point where this country could be drawn into another civil war. And if that happens, who would be the winners?

yacraps likes this.
  7. TDVegas, Jun 12, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

He's going to have to get thru it. If he has a plan and wants that plan implemented....no one is going to care about the blame game in 2020 or 2024.

"This is why I could not do it"....

I am taking no political side and concede he has a difficult task...but this is why he is president.

I do think they have miscalculated a bit as far as the Tea Party Caucus goes. They thought with both senate and house having repub. majority they could push thru just about anything they wanted. In his business life...he would have fired those who fought against him.

He doesn't have that option.

8. basicstrategy777, Jun 12, 2017

basicstrategy777

It does seem like we ( the country ) is in a bad way.....domestically and throughout the world.

But it also seems like we are a micro-cosm of the world....and it is in a bad way too.

We are all running towards something that is not good and wants to consume us.

There would be no singing together, republicans and democrats, like after 9/11.....today, for sure, it would not happen and the blame game would start IMMEDIATELY. No unity...but division.

The more God and flag is removed from us....the worse we become.

I've seen the best of this country and am glad I lived in the time that I did.........I'm glad I'm on the back nine and will be checking out in the not to distant future ( I've decided to live till 90 ) Something of tremendous magnitude has to happen to change the mind-set of people. Today, nothing is sacred....nothing is shocking. Everyone is too 'me' oriented today.

I wish the best for my kids and grandkids.........at least they'll be able to say Merry Christmas for a few years.

yacraps and Twelve4s like this.
  9. far out, Jun 12, 2017

far out

far out Member

Thanks SET for your down to earth but hard truths. As usual the libs never have solutions only opinions! I guess I kind of fit into these Fluffers!
    far out

yacraps likes this.
  10. TDVegas, Jun 12, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Can these millenials join the human race? Got on the elevator with 4 of them yesterday. Each one with head turned down into smartphone. Own world.

If I said there was a lizard on the ceiling...they would have had to switch their heads 180 degrees north.

11. basicstrategy777, Jun 12, 2017

basicstrategy777

It would be great if they end up being our Greatest Generation......but they were not grown in the same fertilizer and dirt that our fathers were.........they are different.

I hope, when the time comes to prove themselves, they are stronger and better. You will need them.

Possibly this would help them:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    yacraps likes this.
  12. Settingcanthurt, Jun 12, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Wrong as usual assuming a BUM is on the street. Number one requirement to register to vote is residency and proof thereof. Law of the land.

13. Twelve4s, Jun 12, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

Setting, you may want to review the voting laws that are in the statutes, not the laws that Rush makes up as he babbles for big money.

There is no requirement that a voter needs a roof over their head to vote.

Yes, a bum can walk into the polling place and register to vote. They need to state a bench or some other landmark where they reside, and show the location on a diagram or by nearby address. If the bum happens to have a police citation, which he received at his residence (bench), that is legal proof of residence. Point is, a bum can vote and they need no proof of residence.

Onautopilot likes this.
  14. badddoin, Jun 12, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

Man, you really need to stop confusing these guys with facts.

15. Twelve4s, Jun 12, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

It's a sore spot with me, since I was a poll worker. My hearing and eyesight have become a detriment to doing a good job, so I gave it up. I really enjoyed working the polls. Highly recommended it to anyone who hasn't tried it.

yacraps likes this.
  16. Settingcanthurt, Jun 12, 2017

Settingcanthurt

12,4s
    How many people have you registered to vote?? I have registered HUNDREDS. It was my Gig I decided to do after Bush Gore.
    My wife was already a election judge when after she begins telling me the process to close the polls I decided I would also become a election judge. After the first time helping close the polls, where the count was off by a couple signatures or numbers of receipts or the machine count we had to re-count a couple times. We found all but one item. One Ballot was missing. We were all tired. it was getting late and I said. Guess someone walked out with a ballot.
    That statement was obvious yet no one else thought of it. This head election judge recommended me to take her place on the next election.
    I was a head election judge for 6 years
    I have run the entire operation from open to close. New registers MUST have address in the district. PERIOD.
    Go look up the statues for your area. Prove me wrong.

yacraps and basicstrategy777 like this.
  17. Settingcanthurt, Jun 12, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Poll worker?? Not a Election Judge?? It is a sworn-in position with a title. You EARN the Title. It is a thankless job. People abuse you if they can thinking you are some high paid official. I wore a suit. The only one in the room. Not even $10.00 a hour. A 15 hour day open to close.
    Mandatory Training. All sorts of crap happens from people falling and hitting their heads to crowd control. Getting proper signatures from all the other judges. Verifying new registers live in the district with the map and ... where the hell are the extra books I may have tossed em...... BTL has seen my Badge.

No proof of living in the district. NO REGISTER> NO VOTE.

yacraps likes this.
  18. Settingcanthurt, Jun 12, 2017

Settingcanthurt

http://elections.wi.gov/voters/find-polling-place
    http://elections.wi.gov/voters/first-time
    Home
    My Vote WI: myvote.wi.gov. You can also register in-person at your local municipal clerk's office, with a special registration deputy, or at the polling place on Election Day.

The Voter Registration Guide contains more detailed information about registration.

Voter registration forms are also available here to download.

All voters must submit proof of residence with their voter registration.

Back to Voter Information Center

12,4s There is a reason you are a Democrat. you believe too much that ain't so.

yacraps likes this.
  19. Settingcanthurt, Jun 12, 2017

Settingcanthurt

http://www.projectvote.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Nevada_Voter_Reg_Drive_Guide_Jan_2016.pdf

PART 1: ELIGIBILITY In Nevada, an individual may register to vote and vote if the person: 1 • Is a U.S. citizen; • Has continuously resided in Nevada and the county in which she wishes to vote for 30 days, and in the precinct for 10 days, before the next election; o Any registered voter removing from one county to another in the State, or from one precinct to another within the same county, after the close of registration for any election is deemed to retain his or her residence in the county or precinct removed from for the purposes of that election. 4 • Is or will be at least 18 years of age before the next election; • Has not been specifically found by a court, by clear and convincing evidence, to lack the mental capacity to vote because he or she cannot communicate, with or without accommodations, a specific desire to participate in the voting process;5 and • Has not been convicted of a felony, or has had their right to vote restored after a felony conviction.6 PART 2: FREQUENTLY ASKED ELIGIBILITY/RESIDENCY QUESTIONS: Homeless Applicants: For the purposes of registering to vote, if the voter does not reside at a location that has been assigned a street address, the address at which the voter actually resides is a description of the location at which the voter actually resides. The description must identify the location with sufficient specificity to allow the county clerk to assign the location to a precinct.9 Felony Convictions: Persons who have been convicted of felonies must have voting rights restored after the conviction.10 Persons convicted of certain felonies in Nevada and who have been discharged honorably from

yacraps likes this.
  20. Settingcanthurt, Jun 12, 2017

Settingcanthurt

The above is a un-official registration guide designed for voter fraud.

Curious enough here is the instructions from the county, which enables the process for fraud.

Qualifications for Registering to Vote

Registration RequirementsBefore you register to vote in Clark County by completing a Voter Registration Application and submitting it to the Election Department, you must have the following qualifications:

• U.S. citizenship

• At least 18 years old by Election Day
      • Tip: If you are now 17 and will be 18 by the next Election Day, you may register.
    • Continuously have resided in Clark County for at least 30 days and in your precinct for at least 10 days before the next election

• Claim no other place as your legal residence

• No felony conviction or other loss of civil rights that would make it unlawful for you to vote
      • Tip: Convicted felons who have been honorably discharged from probation or parole, pardoned by the Governor or released from prison may be eligible to vote, depending on various factors, and should call (702) 455-0075 for specific information about their individual situation.
    • No court of law has determined you are mentally incompetent
    Deadlines

Two Deadlines Per Election(1) The last day to register to vote or update your registration without appearing in-person at the offices of the Clark County Election Department is the fifth Saturday before Election Day; (2) The subsequent ten-day period for in-office registration at the offices of the Clark County Election Department starts the fifth Sunday before Election Day and ends the third Tuesday before Election Day. Specific dates are available on our "Important Dates" page.

http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/election/Pages/RegKnow.aspx

REGISTER ONLINE

yacraps likes this.