The sooner Trump is gone, the better

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Grizzoola, May 17, 2017.

1. badddoin, Jun 3, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

My exact sentiments.

2. badddoin, Jun 3, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

You might also want to visit their page on tooth extraction.

3. Pressit, Jun 3, 2017

Pressit

Pressit Member

What the Left is pissed about is they somehow believed this Paris Climate thingy was golden, can't be improved, and too Obama was our first Black POTUS, so obviously this was a racist action. That is all BS, but that is what the Left and most Dems believe.

Unfortunately for them they must not have taken Trump's speeches seriously, Trump's action should not have come as any surprised. All he did was simply pull out of a agreement of sorts that simply had no teeth, yet it was going to sock it to American tax payers PC.

Remember, America is the mother of ingenuity, technology, creativity, always making new and better products to make life easier not harder. People from all over the world want to come here to make a better life, from the life they are now leading. We welcome legal immigrants, who have taken the time to fill out forms and wait patiently untill their number is called. Line jumping is just not permitted.

If you want to grind your wheat by hand, bake it on a mud oven live in Afghanistan, if you enjoy the smells of human and animal feces emanating from your garden live in some parts of rural China, if you want to spend your vacation in something that more resembles a cigar tube than a room, go to Tokyo, if you love the smell of open sewers go to Europe, if piles of uncollected garbage doesn't offend you try Italy during a national sanitation strike, makes hot summers so more inviting, if open boarders are to your liking Europe it is, or try Central or South America for a combination of the above.

Trump will rewrite, renegotiate this global climate mess, so we Americans are not asked to bend over and take another one up the keester for PC.

In the movie, Waking Ned Devine, there is a screen where a young pig farmer is trying to catch the attention of a young maiden. Although the maiden also has feelings for the pig farmer, she can't stand being around him because of the smell of pigs. Truth is pigs are clean animals, but the do at times like a good roll in the mud, unfortunately the mud contains pig sh*t. So what does the poor pig farmer do, well he certainly doesn't kill off his pigs, as he is left with limited to no revenues. Maybe a change your clothes, take a shower, before dropping by her home, maybe keep the pig pen clean. But you don't kill the pigs!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  4. yacraps, Jun 3, 2017

yacraps

yacraps Member

Thats it Im comin over

basicstrategy777 likes this.
  5. Grizzoola, Jun 3, 2017

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

You talking about Trump?

Onautopilot likes this.
  6. Settingcanthurt, Jun 3, 2017

Settingcanthurt

All that is suspect to NOAA data tampering which has been documented and the "professors" were all caught manipulating the data. Yet there it is on the internet so it must be true. Well this is also on the internet.

https://realclimatescience.com/2016/12/100-of-us-warming-is-due-to-noaa-data-tampering/

2016 & 2017 were NOT the hottest I remember. Not by a long shot.

7. Settingcanthurt, Jun 3, 2017

Settingcanthurt

No Grizz that would be Hildabeast. You can still hear her today lying her ass off.

8. Settingcanthurt, Jun 3, 2017

Settingcanthurt

I got another keg to fill first. Bring a driver.

yacraps likes this.
  9. Onautopilot, Jun 3, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Yep, I am fortunate, and the pharmacy part is not bad either. Up until recently, I hadn't used it hardly at all....but this last year or so would have bankrupted me without any medical.

Also right before I retired they stopped just automatically giving you a 10-20 % disability for hearing loss. If I had retired a year earlier, it would have saved me a ton of money on taxes over the years.

yacraps likes this.
  10. badddoin, Jun 3, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

Really? I thought he was talking about McCheto Von Fuckface, too. Maybe he'll clarify it for us.

11. basicstrategy777, Jun 3, 2017

basicstrategy777

OAP...if you get with the VA and explain why you believe your hearing loss was due to military service, they will initiate questions/test and you might get it.

Also check this site

http://www.med.navy.mil/sites/nhcne/NHCNE/Services/Pharmacy/Formulary.htm

You could get your med for free. This is for the Northeast but if you call some of the numbers they might be able to steer you to a facility near you.

Good Luck.

yacraps and Onautopilot like this.
  12. Onautopilot, Jun 3, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Thanks for the info. I do get my meds free if I have home delivery, or go to Fort Campbell. I have to go if the meds are "maintenance" type drugs. But they give you a 3 month supply, and it's just an hour drive.

If I get meds at the local pharmacy, I have a small co-pay, $2-$10 usually.

I'll check again about the hearing, but I did try years ago to get it reevaluated, and they told me then that if I didn't get it at retirement physical, I probably wasn't going to get. At the time, I didn't think it would amount to much......but now, after all the years and pay adjustments, yep, should have pressed for it.

I'm sure it's service related at least to a good extent, jet noise, and back then they didn't have good ear protection.

Thanks for the site!

yacraps likes this.
  13. Settingcanthurt, Jun 3, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Saw it last night.
    Yea really.
    Stop trying to do any thinking. Your'e not very good at it.

yacraps likes this.
  14. Settingcanthurt, Jun 3, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Tis true but the LIST of qualified AFCS or whatever in Army/Navy terms is their first consideration.

In my case the jets flying over head at Mack 1 on the throttle about 200 feet away got my ears ringing good. Been ringing ever since. Learned to live with it.

yacraps likes this.
  15. basicstrategy777, Jun 3, 2017

basicstrategy777

In my 20 years, I was on the flight line a great majority of the time. In aircraft, under aircraft, near engine test stands, I checked out ground crews on engine run up for B-52's, etc, etc. I got 10% VA disability but they could not determine my hearing loss was significantly connected to my military service. I told them 'bullshit' and I have appealed the ruling. The appeal was sent in over 1 year ago and my case is still open. In my opinion they made a mistake. I will be required to appear, via video, in front of a panal to make my case. I shall outlast those sons of bitches and get that 10% changed. Mark my words.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    yacraps likes this.
  16. badddoin, Jun 3, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

My ole man, a WW11 Vet, got 30% service-connected for psoriasis. He lived to 92, and died a couple of years ago. He got excellent care from the VA. In fact, he died in the VA hospital, where they took him (for free) while my mother took a respite.

I have a friend, a 100% service connected Vietnam Vet, who was in a motorcycle accident, and ended-up with a traumatic brain injury. They weren't sure he'd live, and if he did, the outlook was bleak. I think he was in a coma for about a month. That's probably been 3 or 4 years ago now. Lots of rehabilitation, therapy, whatever, now he's driving and playing the guitar.

So, do my experiences make me an outlier?

17. badddoin, Jun 3, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

Not that anyone cares (or should care), this is John before the accident.

Onautopilot and Settingcanthurt like this.
  18. Settingcanthurt, Jun 3, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Typically on the flightline they issued some sort of ear protection. Even the foam ear plugs like the security patrol were issued. I asked for a pair and was denied as I was not on the flight line. My shop outdoors was on the other side of the runway. C 135's coming in few times a day as well as F4's doing touch &Goes all day. After the first few it didn't matter. Couldn't hear shit all day.

yacraps likes this.
  19. Settingcanthurt, Jun 3, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Good friend of mine had a Toe infection. By time Va was done they took his leg at the knee.
    First went the toes. then the foot, then the leg. Not that it would have been different had it been private hospitals but the times between appointments allowed the infection to grow. They also gave him a bypass operation at 44 yo. His health is bad but I know he would have been better off in private care.

yacraps likes this.
  20. Settingcanthurt, Jun 3, 2017

Settingcanthurt

IMG_20170603_110027469_HDR.jpg Found a couple Democrats living under my deck today......