The sooner Trump is gone, the better

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Grizzoola, May 17, 2017.

1. Grizzoola, May 17, 2017

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

2. Settingcanthurt, May 17, 2017

Settingcanthurt

"Reports that Trump asked then-Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey to end a probe into the former national security adviser have raised questions over whether Trump tried to interfere with a federal investigation."
    Zero evidence Grizz. It is all from the FAKE NEWS.

"While previous threats to Trump's plans have rattled investors, they had failed to cause any significant pull back in stocks. The VIX last week closed at 9.77, its lowest close since December 1993."
    This is the TRUMP effect.

I hope you somehow learn who your enemy is.

yacraps likes this.
  3. Settingcanthurt, May 17, 2017

Settingcanthurt

BTW Grizz just to show you how little info you are fed. I heard Joe Lieberman is going to be appointed to head FBI..
    We will see.

yacraps likes this.
  4. Onautopilot, May 17, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Well, if there is any evidence, and I believe there is, it may take a while but it will be found now!

There are some very nervous people over at the WH right now.

5. badddoin, May 17, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

I'm definitely not one to come to Trump's rescue, but I think today's to-do about the market drop is plenty overstated.

I heard some market "expert" recently describe the "Trump-bump" this way, and it made a little sense to a novice like me. Remember, this is coming from the memory of a brain that the 70s were not kind to.

The market surged primarily on the idea that the corporate tax rate will be reduced. However, the gains in the market were more than the entire amount of corporate tax revenue.

During a market rally, many investors are nervously awaiting a correction. They have their orders ready, and keep their mouses hovering over the sell button. I doesn't take much to get them to react.

If I liked BofA yesterday (which I didn't), I'd really like 'em today.

Twelve4s likes this.
  6. Settingcanthurt, May 17, 2017

Settingcanthurt

no one is nervous except Democrates.

Let’s Connect the Dots
    [​IMG]

If Seth Rich was the source of the WikiLeaks’ DNC email disclosures and the FBI knew it, then the Russian hacking story was a fabrication, and James Comey was almost certainly involved in an attempt to drive President Trump from office.

Guest post by Robert Gore at Straight Line Logic

The biggest story of the entire Russiagate controversy was published Tuesday. Not the story about President Trump’s alleged statement to former FBI Director James Comey: “I hope you can let this go.” A witness is only as good as his or her credibility. If the actual big story pans out, Comey has none, which is why the mainstream media is obsessing over Trump’s alleged statement and doing everything it can to ignore and stifle the other story.

Seth Rich was on the staff of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). He was gunned down on July 10, 2016. Robbery has been speculated as a motive for the murder, but his wallet and watch were not taken. There is also speculation that Rich was the source of the DNC emails that were released by WikiLeaks twelve days later, to the consternation and embarrassment of the DNC. Fueling that speculation was WikiLeaks’ offer of a $20,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of Rich’s murderer. WikiLeaks has neither confirmed nor denied that Rich was its source.

The emails appeared to show a concerted DNC effort to stop Senator Bernie Sanders’ primary campaign for the Democratic nomination and led to the resignation of party chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz. After WikiLeaks’ DNC disclosure, the DNC refused to let the FBI investigate its computer servers. Instead, it allowed a cybersecurity firm, CrowdStrike, to investigate. It’s conclusion, subsequently undercut, was that the Russians had hacked the DNC’s server.

Fox News reported that an unnamed source, almost certainly from the FBI, has seen and read emails between Seth Rich and the late Gavin MacFadyen, a director of WikiLeaks (LINK to “Family of slain DNC staffer…”). A FBI forensic report on Seth Rich’s computer was allegedly compiled within 96 hours of his murder. The source said there were 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between DNC leaders transferred from Rich to MacFadyen from January 2015 through May 2016.

If this is correct, then within 96 hours of Rich’s murder, or by July 14, 2016, the FBI knew that Rich had communicated with WikiLeaks and it knew what he had communicated. That means that when WikiLeaks subsequently released the DNC emails on July 22, the FBI knew that Rich, not the Russian government, was the source. That would make the entire “Russia hacked the DNC” story nothing more than a concocted fabrication. Comey, the director of the FBI, surely knew the truth, and indeed was probably the mastermind behind the fabrication. If so, the subsequent investigation has been nothing but a sham, designed to discredit Trump and drive him from office. If that is indeed the case, Comey has zero credibility and his notes, supposedly made after a conversation with Trump, have zero credibility as well. Not only is Comey’s credibility destroyed, he, and potential coconspirators Barack Obama, James Clapper (Director of National Intelligence), John Brennan (Director of the Central Intelligence Agency until January 2017), could be charged with a myriad of criminal offenses, including treason. And who knows where a rejuvenated Seth Rich murder investigation might lead.

Which is why official Washington and its media are doing everything they can to squelch this line of inquiry. Curiously, even Fox News seemed ambivalent about its bombshell. Its story was titled “Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich blasts detective over report of WikiLeaks link,” and it led with a denunciation by the family of a private investigator it had itself hired, Rod Wheeler, for suggesting to Fox’s Sean Hannity the Rich-WikiLeaks connection. The general practice is to publish allegations and evidence, then the reactions from interested parties. The family released a statement through a spokesman, Brad Bauman.

“As we’ve seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press,” the statement said. “Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we’ve seen that those interest in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so.”

“We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth’s murderers. The services of the private investigator who spoke to the press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family.”

The Fox story didn’t even report, as WikiLeaks had reported in August 2016, that Brad Bauman was “a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.” Note that there is no point-blank denial by the family that Rich was WikiLeaks’ source.

There is a simple way to get to the bottom of all this: release Seth Rich’s computer to carefully vetted investigators. It is probably in the custody of the FBI, although it could be with the Washington Police Department, which is also investigating the murder. Rich’s computer will have the record of his email transmissions, unless someone tampered with the computer. If the record is intact, it will offer conclusive confirmation or refutation of the Fox story. If the record is not intact, or if the computer has been lost or is otherwise unavailable, or if its files have been corrupted, the conclusion is unavoidable: Seth Rich was the source for the WikiLeaks’ DNC email disclosure and the FBI knew it. The implications are horrendous.

yacraps likes this.
  7. Settingcanthurt, May 17, 2017

Settingcanthurt

FLASHBACK=>John Podesta: ‘I’m Definitely For Making an Example of a Suspected Leaker’
    Cristina Laila May 16th, 2017 11:43 am 65 Comments

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

The (Rich) family hired Rod Wheeler to investigate their son’s murder. Wheeler told FOX 5 DC on Monday there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

A flashback to an email chain extracted from the ‘Podesta emails’ via Wikileaks in February of 2015, shows just how paranoid the Clinton campaign was about leaks to the press. John Podesta said in an email that he’s ‘definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have a real basis for it’ and that there are ‘stiff consequences for leaking’.

[​IMG]
    Excerpt from email chain between John Podesta and Joel Benson via Wikileaks:

I agree–when we have press staff, this will be MUCH easier. And I would love an example being made. On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 6:12 PM,

John Podesta <[email protected]> wrote: > Agree. Happy to talk to the David’s. Call me crazy, but I think if we can > survive the next month, it will be possible, maybe even straightforward to > get our arms around this once there is an actual campaign. I’m definitely > for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real > basis for it. > > JP > –Sent from my iPad– > [email protected] > For scheduling: [email protected] > > On Feb 22, 2015, at 5:56 PM,

Joel Benenson <[email protected]> wrote: > > John, > > We are in massive agreement that we need a strategy and process now to > enable and disable as you say and I think this is worth spending some time > making it practicable. I would strongly recommend either one of you or > both talking with Plouffe about he and Axe created that culture from the > start in 07.

> > > Here are some thoughts but I realize this topic will take a dedicated > conversation to figure out what will work.

> > > > I do believe that this starts with alignment on our campaign culture and a > paradigm shift in the old Clinton M.O. I know HRC believes the more > people you talk to the better but it simply isn’t. Especially for her. We > really need to tighten who she talks to and make sure that Huma/schedulers > route most people through high level folks on the campaign so that they are > being listened to.

> > > I think Robby rightly says that a lot of our leaks are coming through job > searches we’re doing. I think every conversation has to either begin or > end by telling people if you’re name appears in print as a result of the > conversations the job is off the table.

> > > > I think we have to make examples now of people who have violated the trust > of HRC and the rest of the team. People going forward need to know there > are stiff consequences for leaking, self-promotion, unauthorized talking > with the press. No one – literally no one talked to the press in either > Obama campaign without clearing it with campaign brass.

yacraps likes this.
  8. badddoin, May 17, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

I'm afraid I'm going to have to revise my original remarks, now that a special prosecutor has been appointed, and the Alt-right (see above) is in full deflection mode.

Onautopilot likes this.
  9. Onautopilot, May 17, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Nice comedy routine!

10. betwthelines, May 17, 2017

betwthelines

betwthelines Member

all right this is what i am saying...

i know absolutely nothing about this...nothing.
    http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1b/1bd653ca7760b8bb57c60797e773b15b4c6a92ea476e60e91e2e1e264cd5d43f.jpg
    but if this is a current media narrative--and i cannot imagine how it could be anything but--it is most likely a clueless one...a highly probable bit disengaged from what is actually going on ---which is also unknown but guessed at with vigor by media experts---yet very steeped in whatever that narrative might be...

indeed all of their "facts" are contextual with that narrative, whatever it is...anything outside of that you will just not hear except for maybe on some obscure internet blog or site or some british newspaper (lol).

once again personally i ALSO have no clue what this is about yet can say with a high level of confidence that there are very few, if any, "very nervous people over at the WH right now"...

...ok let's revisit this in, oh, say, three months and see who is right...me, who is in total ignorance...or you who apparently has witnessed some media narrative or another...

let us look back at it then in mid-august---at which time someone can tell me wtf it is about---to see if it has any traction whatsoever...to see if anyone in the white house is still "very nervous"..or if it is buried in the back pages if even there...if there has been any actionable political consequences at all.

if i get nothing regarding what this is all about in or by mid-august except

well then i will then simply consider that i am right in this, gloat not but fuggedabout it completely

otoh if these "very nervous" people today are "very gone" because of what they are "very nervous" about today, or if in fact they truly are, with evidence beyond mere speculation like in the quote above,"very nervous" about whatever this is, well then i would be proven wrong...

i believe that whatever this is will have no bearing--none whatsoever--on the future direction of this country on the ground.

hey i am not proud of my cynicism, not proud of my ignorance, not proud of my nattering nabobbing of negativism but the really sad thing is i am probably right...

...such is the state of our "information highway" today.

tom p

Twelve4s likes this.
  11. Settingcanthurt, May 17, 2017

Settingcanthurt

So sad you find these chilling facts funny. Please point it out. I am missing something.

yacraps likes this.
  12. Settingcanthurt, May 17, 2017

Settingcanthurt

How little you learn on Communist TV. This special prosecutor will allow Trump to begin again to execute his agenda. The SP will be defered to in all matters that today the Leftists are frothing over.
    He is investigating all matters Russia as well as "other". matters. This will be blowback on the democrats on Comey, Lynch, Holder, Hillary and Obama. All the Obama Bugging. All the destroyed evidence on emails, Lynch, Clinton, Comey investigation. Comey is dirty as hell. Watch him get it next. When he decided to not prosecute Hillary,(not his job) the AG saying I will abide by the FBI directors advice, Clinton meeting the AG in the plane. Benghazi!! Susan Rice Clinton all are hiding where Obama was that night. Trump is free at this point. I hope to dig as deep as Fast & Furious.
    Remember there is not one shred of any evidence re: Russia and Trump or Trump and Comey. No one has seem a note. It's all verbal hearsay. cant wait to hear how Rush sees this tomorrow.

yacraps likes this.
  13. Settingcanthurt, May 17, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Tea Party Activists: Media Attacks on President Trump ‘An All Out Assault on Our Republic’

[​IMG]
    Carolyn Kaster/AP
    by MICHAEL PATRICK LEAHY17 May 20170

organized a rally in Nashville supporting President Trump, the largest among dozens of Spirit of America rallies held around the country that day.

Tom Zawistowski, Executive Director of Portage County TEA Party in Ohio tells Breitbart News:

The vast majority of working class Americans, on both sides of the political spectrum, thought Comey should have been fired long ago for not treating Hillary Clinton the way the FBI would have treated each of us. We’re not stupid. We understand that it is Comey who committed a crime if he did not report immediately if Trump asked him not to investigate Flynn.

“We understand that it is the media and the DC Insiders who committed a crime when they disclosed the name of the city where or ISIS informant is located when Trump didn’t even have that information,” Zawistoski said, adding:

This charade in Washington with demands for investigations, and even special prosecutors, with no evidence, while at the same time ignoring provable federal crimes like unmasking US citizens for political reasons and leaking classified information to the media only proves their lack of credibility. So why pay attention? No one believes a word of what the media says or what any Democrat says. It is simply all made up with one goal and that is to undermine our election process and bring down our federal government. Now that is the crime we would like to see Congress and the FBI investigating.

“These same media minions didn’t hyperventilate when Obama was caught promising flexibility on a hot mic. They ignored it,” one long-time Tea Party activist tells Breitbart News. He went on:

Comey is simply a disgruntled former government employee trying to be a hero for his Democrat buddies, and most likely looking for a book deal. If he was so concerned about alleged POTUS pressure to stop the investigation he should have brought it to Congress after dinner. I guess he never shared this little tidbit with his Deputy, McCabe. He continues to prove to the American people he has no credibility.

Dan Schultz an attorney, Tea Party activist, and long-time Arizona Republican Party precinct committeeman tells Breitbart News:

I try not to waste my time on fake news peddled by fake American fake reporters. Conservative Republicans can better use their time and energy helping President Trump achieve his political goals by filling up, with their warm bodies, the approximately two hundred thousand vacant Republican Party precinct committeeman positions within the Party’s governing apparatus.

The Tea Party activists had a great deal more to tell Breitbart News about how the media, the Democratic party, and the “Deep State” bureaucrats are trying to bring down the duly elected President of the United States through means that are clearly undemocratic.

“The shock of President Trump’s election victory by everyday Americans so blindsided the press that they threw any loyalty to truth and long lost standards of journalism out the window. They then resorted to publishing any and all uncorroborated allegations that they deemed could cast the President in an unfavorable light,” South Carolina’s Dugan says, adding:

The lack of respect and even civility, towards the President of the United States might be excused if it were from a sworn enemy bent on the destruction of our nation, but is totally inexcusable, contemptible and unforgivable from a free press that has some obligation to veracity along with that freedom.

Journalism, for the most part has died in this country and I fail to see why, going forward, the President has any obligation to even speak to the propaganda machine that has replaced it. I believe President Trump should speak directly to the American people, on a regular basis and let them choose whether to believe their own ears or the agenda of someone who happens to voice personal opinions of what the President said.

As for myself, I shall turn on the media only to hear our duly elected Commander-In-Chief and then turn it off, to form my own opinions, when he is finished. Those authors who have the character and honesty to report the truth will continue to hold an audience while those who try to sell opinion as fact, will not.

The American press and it’s Progressive allies, that have participated in this charade of distortion and deception, have lost the trust and credibility of the voting public.

“As Founder of Montana Shrugged and Montana President of Phyllis Schlafly Eagles, I am worried for America and its Founding Principles given to us in our Constitution. Every day false news reports and leaks hound our duly elected President Trump. These distractions keep him from continuing his work on behalf to the citizens of the United States, ” Montana’s Olsen tells Breitbart News.

“This dangerous game by the media needs to end. The people of the United States deserve better,” Olsen concludes.

President Trump “needs to go to the people through Twitter and rallies as well as prime time addresses and ignore the press. The nation is split and the left has shown its propensity to use lies, violence and anarchy to negate the will of the people through the 2016 election,” America First Federation’s Skoda says.

“I believe President Trump recognizes this and he should know we have his back. Comey’s firing was long overdue, the Russians didn’t hack the election and the main stream media is indeed the enemy of the people,” Skoda concludes.

yacraps likes this.
  14. badddoin, May 17, 2017

badddoin

badddoin Member

[QUOTmaybe Settingcanthurt, post: 157435, member: 194432"]How little you learn on Communist TV. This special prosecutor will allow Trump to begin again to execute his agenda. The SP will be defered to in all matters that today the Leftists are frothing over.
    He is investigating all matters Russia as well as "other". matters. This will be blowback on the democrats on Comey, Lynch, Holder, Hillary and Obama. All the Obama Bugging. All the destroyed evidence on emails, Lynch, Clinton, Comey investigation. Comey is dirty as hell. Watch him get it next. When he decided to not prosecute Hillary,(not his job) the AG saying I will abide by the FBI directors advice, Clinton meeting the AG in the plane. Benghazi!! Susan Rice Clinton all are hiding where Obama was that night. Trump is free at this point. I hope to dig as deep as Fast & Furious.
    Remember there is not one shred of any evidence re: Russia and Trump or Trump and Comey. No one has seem a note. It's all verbal hearsay. cant wait to hear how Rush sees this tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
    Hey, maybe they'll call Rush to testify - you know, as a character witness.
    HAHAHAHAHA!

15. Settingcanthurt, May 17, 2017

Settingcanthurt

Hey, maybe they'll call Rush to testify - you know, as a character witness.
    HAHAHAHAHA![/QUOTE]

He testifies every day you should listen. By the Way Baddiong I do apologize to you for posting all these stories about events you have no knowledge or understanding of. I know you are too stupid to discuss any of it and have zero expectations of you, and i do not pity you what with your redneck upbring and all that. Simple minds are easily bent with things you have no understanding of which is how you roll. It's easier.

yacraps likes this.
  16. Onautopilot, May 18, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

So, you hold Rush Limbaugh in high esteem? That answers a lot of questions!

17. Onautopilot, May 18, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

I seriously doubt that anything will be settled by mid August....maybe mid August of next year. But I agree with you...wait and see where the path may lead.

Maybe the only thing that will be accomplished, is to make Trump weigh what he is about to say, a bit more, before he starts spinning his stories....and that might just be enough for me.

Grizzoola likes this.
  18. Grizzoola, May 18, 2017

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

He could also stop tweeting.

Onautopilot likes this.
  19. TDVegas, May 18, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

I have to laugh at these people (institutions, hedge funds, retail investors) that were selling their stocks on this information yesterday. Talk about hair trigger. It's a one day news event.

Not sure exactly what is going on with this investigation...my only hope is Mueller does this fairly quickly and it can be resolved one way or another.

I have turned off the news to some degree. I'm not living in the dark but a lot of this stuff is just rehashed day in day out. If Mueller finds probable cause...let the chips fall. If not, let's move on. This guy has a big agenda to get things done. I want to hear about the infrastructure improvements...bridges, railroads, airports, roads.

20. betwthelines, May 19, 2017

betwthelines

betwthelines Member

i have to go back and look at what i said...i think it was mostly a rant that what you see is not really what you get (also i do not recall ever ignoring on this forum--completely skimming over--more shit than i have on this thread...lotsa "you're a commie!" "you're a heartless fascist idiot!" type shit...all political dishonesty shit that i have heard a thousand times from the little i can tell...hence also my "ignorance" --blissful i might add)

nope...that wasn't the post i was thinking of...hmm...was it a post? or an email to my sister? (to whom i have also been blubbering on and on and on alot lately...lol)

it was something to the effect of my youthful credibility in the news media has gradually, gradually descended to the point that i no longer automatically believe it if the headline reads "3 dead in car crash" that it was in fact three who died, such is the level of journalistic diligence we have today (not that it was ever other than "narrative" driven)

oh! here it is...once you wade through the chaff, the wheat i was really trying to get at is this:
    again i know zero of wtf we are talking about but i believe that i will not be proven wrong in this.

of course this part does mean it will be more than 3 months for this to play out...more like 3 years...or 3 decades.

everybody: get your undies unbunched.

tom p