The Evolution Throw

Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by Craps Poopshoot, Nov 1, 2017.

1. TDVegas, Nov 14, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Jacob changed the setting for ALL members. Only the last 10 pages of posts are now visible...except YOURS because your profile is set to private---NO DIFFERENT THAN MINE. I have no issue freeing up my security setting for all to view those pages.

I don't know what your reasons are for your setting to private...but this is my reason, and it involves YOU.

Is this what you do, Rick? Sneak around Red Rock, take secret pictures of me at the bubble and then turn it over to people who make veiled threats....?

Fucking disgusting behavior...

And you ask why MY settings are private?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. von duck, Nov 14, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

Five minutes prior to this post, that is word for word, what Ms Pee, sent me in a PM. Ma'am. I think the similarities are pretty obvious to everybody. Cats out of the bag. :). Only question is, which one is the " real" you?:cool:. I gotta give you high marks for the way you misspelled "Gargoyle" very stealthy, Ms Pee.

3. Liman

Liman Member

its not disgusting, it more like disturbing, Im a bit surprised , and wonder why anyone really cares who or what TD vegas looks like.

4. superrick, Nov 14, 2017

superrick

superrick Member

For someone that don't give a shit you spend a lot of time thinking of ways that you can get James to stop posting! Well, buddy it's not going to happen because you don't know human nature and what turns someone on!

You keep pushing the wrong button with James!

5. von duck, Nov 14, 2017

von duck

von duck Member

We don't, we really don't, Man. :). But if I had to guess, I'd say he looks a lot like Fred Rutherford, you know "Lumpy's" father. Am I close? :D

6. DeMango, Nov 14, 2017

DeMango

DeMango Member

Really?? A hard on for getting shit on? S&M, really?? Kinky!!!

I have pushed the right button with AssHall, the ignore button!

7. gargoil, Nov 14, 2017

gargoil

gargoil Member

Seriously Rick!!! Okay first of all you were the one trying to stop James from posting on here. I have already provided proof of that so not sure what game you are trying to play here. Second, the idea that James is getting turned on by me pushing his buttons is sick. I mean why would you even post that? And lastly, you've been calling me almost every day now since I showed every one your true nature. Don't try to deny it I have phone records. I have nothing more to say to you so I am not going to answer your calls.

Rick I suggest you move on.

8. gargoil, Nov 14, 2017

gargoil

gargoil Member

Ha ha. Slow day in the office? Not too many people walking in and out of the building for you to open the door for them? Ran out of creative posts?

9. superrick, Nov 14, 2017

superrick

superrick Member

Now, you got me laughing. If anybody ever read any of my post they would see that I will not even post the real name of Harley and you can go back and check my post! Why don't you do that and get back to everybody on that, because you got me laughing about what you just wrote.

Don't you remember when I interduced twodicebilly to you because we were both there for the meeting before the ACA. Sorry to tell you this I don't hide when I do things.

When twodicebilly was in Red Rock with the other guys he saw me walking away from taking to you at the bubble craps machine snd asked if you were there.

When we were having our conversation I invited you to the class and you turned down the Inventation.

While we are at it why don't you tell all the guys about the time I stopped in Red Rock because it was Pooring outside and Vegas drivers don't know how to drive in the rain!

Yeah, tell them about my shooting and betting on the real craps table there while you stood there and watch me making money on their craps table? I thought that one day you might have came out and told everyone that you just happened to see a guy that can win at craps!

But hell no, that's not your style you would never tell anybody that there are guys that can beat the game of craps!

10. DeMango, Nov 14, 2017

DeMango

DeMango Member

As The Stomach Turns, here at Craps Forum.

TDVegas likes this.
  11. superrick, Nov 14, 2017

superrick

superrick Member

Yeah, I've called you to tell you on the phone what a low life you really are. It was no secret that I asked James to tone down what he was posting at your request.

Why don't you crawl back in the same hole with poopshoot and Harley the guys that you were going to go in business with that's if you are not already there!

12. TDVegas, Nov 14, 2017

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Holy shit...I had to tell him to stop calling me. WTF?

G is right....move on.

Craps Poopshoot and gargoil like this.
  13. gargoil, Nov 14, 2017

gargoil

gargoil Member

You have to call me to tell me that? You can't post that on the forum? Oh wait you already have. Moving on, did you fall and hit your head again? Me going into business with Harley?

Rick seriously for once in your life, grow a pair and move on. You want to blame everyone for what's been happening to you but it's your dang fault.

Quit calling me, quit accusing me of bullshit like going into business with Harley, just move on.

DeMango, Craps Poopshoot and TDVegas like this.
  14. superrick, Nov 14, 2017

superrick

superrick Member

I moved on as soon as I found out what you were! You should take your own advice and move on with James!

15. Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

Instead of focusing on what you think of others on how they are, you and really everyone should focus on who and what they are. You want everyone to believe in James for some reason, i suppose since you believe he can help people in the game of craps. I still challenge you along with james and your other clique members to start a thread to help others in craps since you constantly preach that others can learn from you guys. The only thing the forum gets is stolen craps tables and i knocked your dick in the dirt. Gargoil started a thread in which to do that and what happened your buddy TDB wrecked that. The only person that one can control is oneself. You get to choose how you are and it is obvious how some on here choose to be. And just because someone feels they are attacked on a forum board doesnt mean they have to retaliate in a way. Just like you say move on with James maybe you should move on with TDVegas.

16. Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

Excellent observations!

17. FredP

FredP Member

This is a total lie.

poop 3.jpg

Mssthis1 likes this.

18. von duck

von duck Member

That exactly what Gargoyle, would, and did, say, Ma'am. Except he/she said "this is a total lye", very clever ma'am. :).

19. von duck

von duck Member

You are ignoring MR Hall, while you're mentioning him in a post, uh huh. :)

20. gargoil

gargoil Member

Why don't you take a screen shot of the PM and post it here for everyone to see? Oh wait you can't because it didn't happen and you are lying. Tsk Tsk.

upload_2017-11-15_12-41-55.png

FredP likes this.
Reminder: This is the Dice Influencing section.