The Deep State Wispered to the President.......

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, May 21, 2018.

1. Settingcanthurt, Jun 18, 2018

Settingcanthurt

Calm down Von dont pop a vessel in your head. Skank? You talking about the Butcher of Benghazi????

So what is it that you know I do not know? And how do you know what I do and do not know?

Convince you of what?? Why should you be convinced?
    Since you know so much, where was Omobba during Benghazi????
    Convince me where the leader of our country was while a whole room of his staff watch his ambassador dragged thru the streets in flames??? Maybe he was flying the drone??? On the phone saying "stand down"""...??? MIA on VaCa to Russia???

crispcem and yacraps like this.
  2. crispcem, Jun 19, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

You really are dense It's amazing how Proggie Libs can't even manage reading comprehension. Whatever makes your knee jerk - just go for it and start calling people liars, right?

Let me break it down for you, like Mama spooning pureed peas into your widdle mouth while you spit them back out...

"You can find him"...(subject) Paul Joseph Watson
    "at Infowars"...(a website)
    " (they also have livestreaming)" (website where Paul Joseph Watson can be found)
    "along with Alex Jones".(no idea how they are connected or whose site it is)
    Nowhere do I mention that I 'listen' to Alex Jones, I have no idea who 'belongs' to who, I simply search for Paul Joseph Watson and click whichever link pops up because I think he's hilarious.
    I don't listen to Alex Jones....or Sean Hannity, or tune in to Fox news. See how easy that was? All you had to do was ask - AND listen. And by the way, I can read, watch and listen to whoever and whatever the fuck I wish to, whether it's Don Lemon or Sean Hannity or my dog.

admin-ajax-81-610x799.jpg

You're Welcome., now go fuck off, get a life, and do something useful.

3. von duck, Jun 19, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

How the f"ck did Al Capone get into this. I really don't know, what Al did, and didn't do, but since he died back in the forties, it is not likely, that he had anything to do with the missing furniture, though his card did read, "used furniture salesman". I don't think you'll be able to pin this one on him. So, let's get down to business. What is the furniture, that is missing, and who saw Hillary take it? :cool:

4. von duck, Jun 19, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

We will deal with Benghazi later, for now, what furniture is missing, and who saw Clinton take it? :confused: :cool: Very simple question. :)

5. von duck, Jun 19, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Very excellent post Sir, I think it very well indicates your very close relationship with God, that you've alluded to in previous posts, especially the last line. I think the last line would serve well, as an ending to your new compulsory "school prayer". We might even be able to work it into the "pledge of allegiance". :)

6. basicstrategy777, Jun 19, 2018

basicstrategy777

Sources
    Edsall, Thomas B. “Clintons Take Away $190,000 In Gifts.” Washington Post. 21 Jan 2001.

Congressional Research Service. “Gifts to the President of the United States.” 16 Aug 2012.

Lardner, George. “Clintons Shipped Furniture Year Ago.” Washington Post. 10 Feb 2001.

Lardner, George. “Clintons Say They’ll Return Disputed Gifts.” Washington Post. 6 Feb 2001.

Lardner, George. “Gifts Were Not Meant for Clintons, Some Donors Say.” Washington Post. 5 Feb 2001.

DeWitt, Karen. “Redecorating Private Rooms in Political Limelight.” New York Times. 16 Aug 1993.

Clintons Return White House Furniture.” ABC News. 6 Feb 2001.

Harris, John. “Clintons Will Pay for Half of Gifts; Former First Couple Try to Mend Image.” Washington Post. 3 Feb 2001.

U.S. House of Representatives. Committee on Government Reform. “Problems with the Presidential Gift System.” 28 Oct 2002.

Marquis, Christopher. “Clintons Will Return Any Gifts Found to Belong to White House.” New York Times. 6 Feb 2001.

Kurtz, Howard. “IRS Looking Into Gifts to Reagans.” Washington Post. 5 Dec 1989.

Hernandez, Raymond. “Clintons Accused of a Failure To Disclose Gifts’ True Value.” New York Times. 13 Feb 2002.

Park Service says gifts Clintons returned were government property.” Associated Press. 8 Feb 2001.

yacraps and Settingcanthurt like this.
  7. von duck, Jun 19, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

OK, so, what furniture is missing, and who saw Hillary take the furniture? Why is this so damn difficult for yous mugs? :cool:

8. basicstrategy777, Jun 19, 2018

basicstrategy777

Read it.

yacraps likes this.
  9. von duck, Jun 19, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Which one has the furniture evidence? :cool:

10. Settingcanthurt, Jun 19, 2018

Settingcanthurt

Vons PRE-POST Retort.. (mincing words)

When the Clintons left Washington in 2001 at the end of President Bill Clinton’s second term, they took a lot of things with them. The problem was, they took some things they should have left behind.

A conservative website called Radix News posted this graphic on its Facebook page:

"After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House china, furniture and artwork that she had stolen."
    http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...viral-image-wrongly-accuses-clinton-stealing/

VON; See the website says it was not stolen so there.....

My post to VON.
    You are one of the dumbest sonsobiches I have ever found.

yacraps likes this.
  11. Settingcanthurt, Jun 19, 2018

Settingcanthurt

Example AGAIN of how stupid you are.
    Prove how he is responsible for Valentines day murders. No doubt should exist. You should not have to inhale a grape to know it will choke off your air. Maybe you should try it and see if I am right.

12. Settingcanthurt, Jun 19, 2018

Settingcanthurt

Here VON. Cook your grits.

yacraps likes this.
  13. von duck, Jun 19, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

It's not about Capone, it's about Hillary, now what did she take, and who saw her take it. :cool:

14. Settingcanthurt, Jun 19, 2018

Settingcanthurt

Did your mother have any children that lived?

15. von duck, Jun 19, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

OK, I'm gonna have to dismiss the charges on # 1 for lack of evidence. I'll look at # 2 and get back to you. :cool:

16. yacraps, Jun 19, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

The Alcatraz janitor

17. yacraps, Jun 19, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

While you are looking at number 2...I have to go number 1 wait till I get back I dont wanna miss anything

crispcem likes this.
  18. yacraps, Jun 19, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

LOL..LOL..you made me spit up my IPA...LOL

crispcem likes this.
  19. von duck, Jun 20, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

OK, I read the one about shipping furniture a year ago. A lot of he said, she said, some timeline questions, all in all, nothing all that major. I think the thing that strikes me as odd, is that there is not a strict, protocol and accounting system, in place to deal with this sort of thing. A little difficult to determine, what anybody's intent, was, and the Clintons, seem to be willing to return, or pay for any disputed items, so not all that big a deal, in the whole scheme of things. Let's move on to # 7 on the list, the Bengazi incident, which was a matter of life and death, and a question of sworn duty is involved. :cool: One other thing that struck me while I was reading all of these minor details was, YOU REALLY DO NEED TO "GET A LIFE" MAN!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  20. basicstrategy777, Jun 20, 2018

basicstrategy777

Bengazi....there are many, many stories from a variety of sources, stating they had the time...they had the resources....to have a show of force that would have saved those lives....

To not even make an attempt....to purposefully stand down....the hildebeast and barry deserve a special place in hell.....you are talking about an ambassador and navy seals...to abandone them and not use everything in America's arsenal warrents severe punishment........can you imagine hilary and obama saying to your son...." don't worry, I have your back"...........those 2 are very bad people ....I hope they get exposed and punished.

It always seems to be the people at the top that are the most corrupt; whether it is the government, FBI, Justice Dept...whatever.....it is true....the fish rots from the head down.