The Deep State Wispered to the President.......

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, May 21, 2018.

1. yacraps, Jun 17, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

2. crispcem, Jun 18, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

You're a total idiot. Sorry, but yeah, you kinda sorta really are, and I'm a people lover.

Nothing of what you wrote 'struck pretty close to home' - at all. I never watch the news, I don't know what Redit is besides something online, have no idea what that's about, don't know what 4chan is and I've never listened to an Alex Jones broadcast though I know Paul Joseph Watson is somehow connected to Alex.

You have no idea who I am, no idea at all, and if you REALLY knew - your head would explode. Libturds insist that the only correct view is their view, and any attempt or talk of 'dialogue' coming from their mouths signals that 'someone' isn't holding the 'correct' view - their view.. Tiny minds. The classic definition of a 'Libturd' is 'someone who refuses to change their beliefs or opinions even when presented with factual evidence'. That's it in a nutshell.
    Sorry, I can't help you. You'll have to find your brain on your own. Here's something that might prove useful -
    libtard_social_justice_warrior_brain_diagram.jpg

yacraps likes this.
  3. von duck, Jun 18, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

By "FACTUAL EVIDENCE" do you mean, if Sean Hannity, or someone else on Fox News said it? Sean did more to get Obama elected to his second term, than any other single person, just by his denial of the facts. Ma'am, Sir, whatever??. :cool:

4. badddoin, Jun 18, 2018

badddoin

badddoin Member

Your words, not mine, you liar.

5. basicstrategy777, Jun 18, 2018

basicstrategy777

So bad and the duck position is........ that Clinton commited no crimes and the FBI and DOJ are innocent of actively trying to derail the Trump campaign and to interfere with his presidency.....

This scab is just being pryed open and the puss will come flowing out for all to see.......

It is truely sad to see what you believe, inspite of what has been and will be uncovered...you are on the traitors side of history and you must suffer the punishment of traitors.....for the good of the country.

[​IMG]

yacraps likes this.
  6. von duck, Jun 18, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

I never said anything about that sorry bitch, one way or the other, as far as crimes committed. I have absolutely no way to know what she's done or not done. :confused: Pick out ONE crime, and then give us whatever details you have, as far as court admit able evidence, and give us your source, and be very specific. My best guess is that you will be unable or unwilling to do this, and will have a very LAME excuse, as to why. :cool:

7. yacraps, Jun 18, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

LOL...Crispy not only will this strike close to home ...it will land smack dab middle very true post ;)

8. yacraps, Jun 18, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

Duck why (and can you) don't you do the same

Settingcanthurt likes this.
  9. von duck, Jun 18, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

10. Settingcanthurt, Jun 18, 2018

Settingcanthurt

I love it when you libturds become deficit Hawks. Nothing thrills me more. The only reason libturds speak the word is because they are not in power, Dems have no budget. Never care what they spend, Do not care what is borrowed and will Tax the public to death and not care. Everything they do is for votes. Buy votes with giveaways and here we have one of their stupid minions talking about deficits. MAGA VON

crispcem and yacraps like this.
  11. Settingcanthurt, Jun 18, 2018

Settingcanthurt

Yea except he was up to his eyeballs in business related actions which makes it a big threat.

yacraps likes this.
  12. Settingcanthurt, Jun 18, 2018

Settingcanthurt

I agree. You ever see the justice department do a sting on a gang or a group? They go after them all, together. When something does come down it will be rock solid. Problem is who will put the handcuffs on the chief heads of these departments??? Omobba single handedly destroyed the two top law agencies in the land. And you do not care, you do not give a rats ass that this country was almost completely taken over in fact you want it. You're a commie pig.

13. von duck, Jun 18, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

What were those actions? Let's take them one at a time, and name the specific source of your info. Let's get to the bottom of this. :cool:

14. Settingcanthurt, Jun 18, 2018

Settingcanthurt

Just pay attention. It's on the news every day,

Peter Strzok Ready to Talk: FBI Agent to Testify Before Congress— Without Immunity

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  15. von duck, Jun 18, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Don't you think, that it will depend on what if anything this guy reveals?:confused:
    Agreeing to "testify" before congress, aka.(Take the fifth), in itself is meaningless, don't get your hopes up. :cool:

16. basicstrategy777, Jun 18, 2018

basicstrategy777

Here are 12 documented crimes committed by Hillary Clinton
    1) In January 2001, Clinton stole $28,500 of furniture from the White House.

2) In 1980, Clinton cheated on her taxes by not reporting $6,498 in income from commodities trading.

3) In 2010, 2011, and 2012, Clinton lied to the IRS by falsely saying that her foundation did not get any money from foreign governments.

4) It is illegal for cabinet members to accept gifts from foreign governments. However, when Clinton was Secretary of State, she accepted first class flights that were paid for by foreign governments.

5) Clinton illegally stored classified spy satellite data on North Korean nukes on her private email server.

6) In August 2015, Clinton signed a sworn statement, under penalty of perjury, saying that she had turned over all of her work related emails. The statement was later revealed to be false.

7) In October 2015, Clinton admitted that she had broken U.S. law in Benghazi.

8) Clinton illegally gave classified material to people who had not been cleared to have it in their possession.

9) Clinton illegally ignored 237 of the 240 Freedom of Information Act requests that she had received when she was Secretary of State.

10) Clinton illegally withheld Benghazi related emails from the State Department.

11) Clinton illegally continued to keep and email classified information after she quit her job as Secretary of State.

12) After Clinton received a subpoena ordering her to turn over her work related emails, she illegally ignored the subpoena and used BleachBit software to delete those emails.

These do not include the Foundation, giving Russia 20% of our uranium, the trail of dead bodies, etc,etc,etc.

She is worse than 1000 fondas and for leaving her men in Bengazi and not attempting a recue she should be drawn and quartered....bitch.

17. von duck, Jun 18, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

OK, let's start with # 1
    What exactly was taken, and where is it now? Did she drive the moving van, or was there an accomplice? :cool: Who witnessed this crime? :)

18. Settingcanthurt, Jun 18, 2018

Settingcanthurt

You start with number 1. We already know and accept all this. No question in any of it. When that bitch dies there will be a celebration.

yacraps likes this.
  19. von duck, Jun 18, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

You see, ass hole, that's the whole problem, "know and except" you don't "know" shit. You just except as fact, whatever statements fit with your preconceived, notion. Now, let's deal with these things one at a time so that we might separate, "know", from, choose to believe. The intention here, is to be totally fair, so that you can convince us, that we need to hang this "skank". Now, what was the furniture stolen, and who saw her steal it. :cool:

20. yacraps, Jun 18, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

Yeah Duck your right ..and to this day Al Capone is still innocent of the ST. Valentines day Massacre

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Settingcanthurt likes this.