Temporarily Leave Table

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by OffAndOn, Jan 3, 2018.

1. OffAndOn, Jan 3, 2018

OffAndOn

OffAndOn Member

At Foxwoods over the New Years, at my table ($10 minimum) husband + wife were playing side by side - similar bets but not exactly the same. Both were experienced players with decent amounts at risk. Husband left table for bathroom or I think actually the ATM and told his wife how to play his positions. Dealer waited till guy left, then told wife he couldn't take instructions from her on another player's bets. Although I understand the rationale, it seemed nuts to antagonize these players.

yacraps likes this.
  2. von duck, Jan 3, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Who would be picking up any winning bets? Just say, that's OK, he's a big tipper, so that's gonna save him a bundle. :)

3. $nakeEye$, Jan 3, 2018

$nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Member

Personally I think that that was kind of " LOW " for the dealer to pull a stunt like that -

IF there was an issue - it should have been mentioned PRIOR to the husband leaving the table -

THEN - ALL of HIS bets could have been moved to the Wife's spot - OR - Combine similar bets and everything would have been just fine and dandy !

Obviously this dealer was aware exactly WHAT was transpiring between this Husband and Wife -

However, for whatever reason - he had to be " technical " - actually an " A-Hole " and intentionally ignore the Husband's wishes/ instructions !

MY opinion !

$...eE..$

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018