Successful Sniping

Discussion in 'Advanced Craps' started by Night Attack, Dec 12, 2017.

1. tabletop123, Jan 3, 2018

tabletop123

tabletop123 Member

In defense of some of Jame's post....I Have NOT witnessed a Dice Influencer of Jame's or the Mesa crew's talent. I have NOT witnessed a shooter that FREQUENTLY turns $42 into $4- $5,000 with regularity.

A skill of that caliber should be able to make a living at Craps. UNTIL I DO meet a shooter/s of that caliber, I will remain firm in my belief!

2. tabletop123, Jan 3, 2018

tabletop123

tabletop123 Member

One other mention. Superrick has conveyed a ton of information concerning Dice Influencing that I have found to be true. NOT because he SAID it was true, but simply because I could walk into my garage & confirm it or call it bullshit.

Now, Rick's agenda is a little different from Jame's, but of course he's gonna defend James simply because they are friends. VERY understandable.

Now, I won't delve into if/if not Rick is a Di. I think the answer is painstakingly obvious. Some just want a "Flat out" yes or no. Understandable.

I DO know that Rick's position on Dice Influencing is very Real, & he has told me about MANY bad outings.

Same thing with Gargoil. He also takes a realistic approach to Dice Influencing....realizing his limitations. I don't get in between the feuds, but I have learned a thing or two from both, & I find their approach/belief in Dice Influencing to be very well grounded.

rongarm10 and basicstrategy777 like this.
  3. TDVegas, Jan 3, 2018

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Either you believe in dice influence....or not.

Believing it only happens once in a while, infrequent, only during perfect conditions, once a month, twice a month....whatever, means you believe in it.

It doesn't mean you think it's the holy grail to winning. It's doesn't mean anything beyond you believe in the concept or idea that dice can be influenced. It might be fleeting. It might happen when you're not even sure it's happening.

Still not sure what all the fucking run around is....

You are clear
    Gargoil is clear
    Demango is clear
    James is clear
    Every believer or non believer is clear

Is there some colony that you get banished to if you admit to or practice the concept of dice influence? Are you losing your mojo with the random crowd if you admit to a belief in dice influence? Is saying I consider myself a skilled shooter some kind of Scarlett letter? I'm marked for life?
    Real? Meaning he believes in it? Don't worry. You can answer for him. I'll pay protection money for you.;)

Admitting you believe in dice influence does not mean your new nickname is Heavy2. It doesn't mean you must believe the dice stay on axis. It doesn't mean anything beyond a belief that dice influence is real....even if not a means to an end.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  4. tabletop123, Jan 3, 2018

tabletop123

tabletop123 Member

Lol. Well, if I was FORCED to take a wild guess, I would say "Yes", Rick believes in "Mechanical tossing" in the hopes of skewing probability.

Evasion is a mother'f**ker, huh? Lol

TDVegas likes this.
  5. TDVegas, Jan 3, 2018

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

DI. Thank you.

Not sure what all the videos are about saying no.....

We will address that later;)

6. Liman

Liman Member

basic, some people just are plain ole bored with 5 dollar betting.
    their finances allow them to start higher and losing more isn't the end of the world for them.
    its all about the adrenaline,

Ive seen guys like I know you have at Mohegan, walk up with 10 grand buy ins, lose 5 grand in 5 minutes and walk like its nothing.
    Ive seen with 80 dollar buy ins, lose 50 bucks and curse, kick, spit, blame everyone at the table, and make every dealer miserable over the 50 bucks they lost.

I myself have never believed in grinding it out at a table. I will at a dollar bubble, if I want to relax and sit.
    I know every second more Im at a live table, or even a bubble Im destined to lose, no one can keep winning, no matter how lucky they are, tides change, its inevitable, anyone claiming different, is just full of shit.
    Hit and run. Guerilla craps is what I call it. buy in, hit a few numbers, color up.

Onautopilot and tabletop123 like this.

7. Liman

Liman Member

ah shit, just every write is using my bubble craps as I know I was the first to ever call it that(based on it reminded me of the game trouble with the dice in the bubble), now its going to be guerilla craps, hope I spelled that right. not gorilla, the animal, guerilla, the fast attack and split.

Onautopilot likes this.
  8. basicstrategy777, Jan 3, 2018

basicstrategy777

Liman

I understand what you are saying.

I've bet heavy at a table but I never start out betting big.

The reason is bad things can happen real early in the hand and you can get de-nutted real quick. I just don't see a good reason to bet big early.; you always have time to 'send it in'.......why not do it a little later....what's the hurry.

Holding off betting big for about 5 tosses isn't what I would consider grinding.....BUT....it doesn't matter what I think. You have your way to play and from what I've seen have done well with it.......I guess I'm just a little more conservative.

Anyway....that's my thinking.

rongarm10 and AzDice like this.

9. Liman

Liman Member

and I understand your position, and don't really disagree with it.
    I don't think its conservative, I don't think I bet heavily with 5 or 10 flat with odds, its just that there are people who don't get anything from 5 dollar bets, it means little to them. They are there to gamble, and 500 in play every roll is the same as my 180 in play each roll.
    Im at a comfortable limit, to start, they are at a comfortable limit to start.

you played at the same 10 dollar tables as me, you have to be comfortable making 10 dollar bets.

10. DeMango, Jan 3, 2018

DeMango

DeMango Member

It's a big game with Rick, one AssHall fucked up.

To poo poo "so called di's", and post a zillion videos to prove it. Espouse some force that lets you know what's gonna roll. Take what the table gives ya. Chicken feeders win all the time.

Then AssHall comes by, invites Rick over for tea and crumpets. Rick falls in love with the Mesa gang. What now?

Can't be honest for whatever reason, must be a man crush!

TDVegas and HornHiYo like this.

11. Liman

Liman Member

as tabletop has noted, nothing is worse than a nutclipping. overstay your time at a table, nutclipping time. get in, get out, whatever the limits you enjoy or can handle, in and out, as soon as you know youre about to get circumsized, its time to run. already had my thing cut once when I was born, I aint looking to get anything below my belly button snipped again, unless its my toenails.

12. von duck, Jan 3, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

"Smart Players"? :D

13. James Hall, Jan 3, 2018

James Hall

James Hall Member

No matter how lucky a person is ???
    is there a scale to quantify levels of luck ??

14. James Hall, Jan 3, 2018

James Hall

James Hall Member

still cowering are ya , "NUTLESS" ? , hiding in your hole slinging insults then ducking for cover? Why don't you come out and talk like a man ?? why not at least do the imitation of a man
    DeMango says if you hurt his feelings , he will put you on ignore
    That's real manly , "POOF"
    Do you , "SQUAT TO SQUIRT POOF"?

15. James Hall, Jan 3, 2018

James Hall

James Hall Member

Skilled DIs are nothing like random players

16. superrick, Jan 3, 2018

superrick

superrick Member

No, I have Voodoo so you better watch out!
    [​IMG]

lone irish digit likes this.
  17. James Hall, Jan 3, 2018

James Hall

James Hall Member

No not in craps but back in school the baseball coach used to do what he called chalk talks
    The football coach had similar chalk talk sessions
    Then here in Mesa before the guys go to Nevada to play they bring their books , we go thru their notes & charts then take a look at their throw address any faults and off they go
    by staying diligent we get better results than we otherwise might

The theory itself is sound , it can certainly tell where a team may be a little weak , position wise and suggest some simple remedies
    I guess we might get fairly close to that here in Mesa
    training , coaching and the like
    2 sets of eyes on a problem sort of , you might say
    We have things we do on a regular basis to stay sharp

18. DeMango, Jan 3, 2018

DeMango

DeMango Member

Doll of Irish?

19. HornHiYo, Jan 3, 2018

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

Don’t tell me ... don’t tell me! Let me guess... it’s a picture of a table win at Harrah’s New Mexico?

TDVegas likes this.
  20. HornHiYo, Jan 3, 2018

HornHiYo

HornHiYo Member

It’s not about believing or not believing in DI, random roller, or So Called DI. It’s all about NL. NLs are superior to all Crapster Classifications don’t Cha know?
    Ask him if he believes NLs are superior to all players.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018