Stepping up your game

Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by Dave G Ct, May 12, 2019.

1. gargoil01, May 16, 2019

gargoil01

gargoil01 Member

Dave, I am sorry but here goes another thread down the drain thanks to #1 Troll on the forum James Hall getting in here and fucking things up. We were having a nice conversation on your play now we have shit posts from him. He keeps saying it is in reply to attacks on him. Whatever. He and the rest of his Troll Buddies think anyone with a different opinion on their play is an attack on them.

I hope you can continue on your journey by experimenting and find out to what limits you can push yourself. As you can see, your change in attitude on the forum and your posts is now providing you with conversations around the game. You probably already know by now that I use the same underhand shot you use so I have some experience and success with it as I have learned a bit more information from you. You mentioned before about details on the toss so feel free to start an IM with me on the shot and I can give you details on how I use it and changes I make based on the tables in Vegas.

Keep up the good work
    G

JustCurious likes this.
  2. James Hall, May 16, 2019

James Hall

James Hall Member

You delight in the TDV approach , blame everybody for your own shortcomings.

3. James Hall, May 16, 2019

James Hall

James Hall Member

The change in attitude wasn't his , it was your LITTLE GROUP'S change,
    Suspicious , why the sudden turn around ??

4. TDVegas, May 16, 2019

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Wonderful. Continue on. Play as you like.

When you tell others "wrong game"....it's also known as "shitting a thread". Fucking it up. Turning it into a "my way good, your way suck".

I'll exit now and hopefully Dave or others gets some input on their play that doesn't involve one guy trying to dictate to the rest....and ultimately "shitting the thread" that devolves into the sewer.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  5. Edward-ky, May 16, 2019

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

Actually mine was more of a observation than a insult. Dave has started numerous threads about craps and you never add any input to it. Maybe you should focus more on the positive here instead of the negative. 15000+ posts and the majority of them are just negative towards others.

6. DeMango, May 16, 2019

DeMango

DeMango Member

AssHall will troll on no matter what you say. He is who he is.

7. eagleeye2, May 16, 2019

eagleeye2

eagleeye2 Member

1. Back in my younger days I played craps with a man who claimed to be the Mad Professor. I don’t know if he was or wasn’t but he was quite good and showed me the spider man underhand grip. He also told me that used dice were significantly lighter than new, out of the wrapper dice. Over the years I can confirm what he said is true although I never bothered to weigh new versus used dice. When Barney blindfolds me, I can tell by the weight of dice only, if the dice are used or new without feeling the edges. Can someone carefully weigh used dice and out of the wrapper dice with sensitive and calibrated equipment and report back your findings.

Not only do I have to adjust my toss to the different weight of the dice but it also might be a factor in creating a non-random bias in the dice after useage since the majority of dice setters have the 1 and 6 on the axials and over a few hours they most likely hit the table and backwall less than the other faces. A young Barney took the picture below of me watching in amazement of the self-proclaimed Mad Professor controlling the dices.

2. By Barney

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. James Hall, May 16, 2019

James Hall

James Hall Member

Like I said you and Ed came on shitting , I merely responded
    which is my normal post.

9. eagleeye2, May 16, 2019

eagleeye2

eagleeye2 Member

Barney,

Guess that was quite some time ago, as White Chips were in play & dresses are a bit antiquated.

eagleeye2

10. James Hall, May 16, 2019

James Hall

James Hall Member

DeMasculated loves name calling so let's play the game.
    So everybody understands , trolling in the lexicon of many
    on this forum , is disagreement with those who sling that
    term around so freely.

11. Edward-ky, May 16, 2019

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

You want to lay it out there. Your the one shitting on everything in here. If someone posts they hit 5 9’s you would have pressed every hit and racked profit after the 5th hit. You post you would have your money off the table after 3 hits on whatever number. It isn’t any magical Mesa rules you are using it’s nothing more than bullshit you make up pretending to be the real deal. You make up the group of insiders crap saying that these people are against talking about winning. When no one has been insulting Dave for his threads and his talk about him winning. You prove yourself to be what everyone knows on here you to be except for a couple of guys that are just too dense to face reality. Your real man bullshit is to mask your inability to be successful at a table.

Reminder: This is the Dice Influencing section.