So I hear you need a new FBI Director....

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Jul 8, 2018.

1. yacraps, Jul 11, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

2. Settingcanthurt, Jul 12, 2018

Settingcanthurt

That irrational crap is all in your head. it was placed there. It's called.............

yacraps likes this.
  3. yacraps, Jul 12, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

basicstrategy777 said:
    The gift of speech, being a wordsmith, being a great communicator, is the most important quality you can possess. .......look what it did for the black prick.........someone with very little experience in politics, zero experience in business, a community organizer, became President of the United States. He excelled in nothing and accomplished nothing, BUT, he talked a really good game. He had no courage, his vision was warped, but his speech convinced many and he damn near killed the country.

I love signs....particular signs that use very few words and communicate the idea very, very well. Some people talk alot and say nothing ; you should be very familiar with these types. You should expand your vocabulary and when you read the paper or listen to TV, when you see a word or phrase you are unfamiliar with...write it down, look it up....keep a vocabulary notebook........in your posts here you need to overcome your deplorable mendacity, or no one will ever believe anything you say.

von duck said:
    Poltroonish Prevaricator? :confused: Is that "good"? Did you look this up, or does everybody talk like this where your from. :cool:[/QUOTE
    the server got me on this one right click my reply

4. crispcem, Jul 14, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
    Oh honey, there's not one person on this good earth who I "let" tell ME ANYthing one way or the other (am not a person who 'lets' people, if you haven't noticed by now). What I say and think is what you get - and it's ALL 100% original Crispy goodness.
    You're so off base it's funny. I've got opinions on just about anything and everything - you're welcome to borrow some of mine - and I don't give a rat's ass if anyone likes my opinions and viewpoints or not. meh.

yacraps likes this.
  5. von duck, Jul 14, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

"Don't give a rats ass"? Really?! :confused: You posted a reply, so, you DO give a rats ass, very obviously. :) Ma'am.

6. basicstrategy777, Jul 14, 2018

basicstrategy777

crispcem and yacraps like this.
  7. von duck, Jul 14, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

And YOU also, why else?
    Trump's drawing huge crowds of "fans" in the U.K. He's also threatening more tariffs on china. Reprisals for the current tariffs, are already causing a severe "Lobster shortage" in China. This is sure to bring them to their knees, they should be crawling back to grovel, real soon, I mean, how long can they possibly survive without Maine lobsters? :cool:

8. basicstrategy777, Jul 14, 2018

basicstrategy777

When you have them by the balls...their hearts and minds will follow.

We have the most money and are superior in every way...they need us........China , the EU, Mexico...will yield.

The Trumpster will win AGAIN.......leaving you to talk about shit that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Substance my man....substance.

crispcem and yacraps like this.
  9. von duck, Jul 14, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Yeah, there hasn't been anything "substantial" happening, so you know. One thing, when he was given Germany some shit about buyin gas and oil from Russia, and Angela Merkel told him to "go f'k himself" I thought that was pretty funny. I think he drew more protesters in Scotland, then supporters at any of his rallies in the U.S. He sure knows how to draw a crowd, I gotta give him that. Have you made any headway on that ONE ACCOMPLISHMENT, thing yet? :cool: If you come up with ONE, we'll put it under the microscope, and see if it has any "substance".

10. basicstrategy777, Jul 14, 2018

basicstrategy777

Since his ass-whipping of NATO they ponied up 34 billion dollars and committerd to increase their contributions and shorten the time they are to do it in........you don't think NATO is tighter and stronger since he got them into line ?.....you think everything is as it was under the black prick, with zero change for the better RE: NATO ?....is that what you think , oh studious one.

If you can't admit to any significant accomplishments since he become Preident.......I cannot help you.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    yacraps and crispcem like this.
  11. von duck, Jul 14, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Well, again this figure that you're quoting $34 gigs, is really just the allies pledge to , "think about it". It's not like he left with any money in his pocket. Pledging and doing are two different things, so we'll see. I do think he was in the "right" to insist that they pull their own wieght, and pay their fair share.
    As for tariffs, that is very tricky thing, and when you get down to it, WHO is going to pay for those tariffs? Think real hard, though it will be painful, WHO pays the tariffs? You and Me man, that's who.
    On the immigration front, I don't see much progress, and I see a lot of legal resistance in the courts. There's no money for the wall, which would be only marginally effective. No matter what trump's will, I don't see much getting done on immigration, any time soon. I agree that something substantial needs to be done, but it won't happen soon, maybe never.
    Now it's on to Helsinki, wonder what him and Putin gonna talk about?
    Still waiting for that ONE ACCOMPLISHMENT, surly you can come up with one? :cool:

12. basicstrategy777, Jul 14, 2018

basicstrategy777

The 34 billion is not a "think about it" pledge......for sure at least 11 billion will be done THIS year, and in all likelihood it will be much more than that....and it will be done because of Trump. THIS YEAR....capice.

Who cares who pays for tarriffs if you are selling a ton more product due to reduced tarriffs.......everything is relative......the country will be far, far richer if we can sell more goods overseas. Every 1 % in GDP equals 1 trillion dollars in weath to this country. China...Mexico...Canada...the EU will all blink before the Magnificent One does.....He will beat them all and get most of what he wants.....America will be able to sell goods overseas like never before.....it will be a beautiful thing..........and more WINNING !!!....wait till these Nov elections .....I will spend the 200 bucks on a nice meal.

Trump will fix the immigration problem and will get his wall....

What you don't understand, and Trump has known all his life is that wealth is the key......before he can accomplish his goals he has to make America rich....everything he is doing is aimed at that goal.........Russia's defense budget is 61 billion vs. our 700 billion....Putin has a weak hand....he needs money bad......Trump will come out of this meeting with a bombshell announcement, I predict.......you people are so, so behind the times when it comes to this man.....he is reshaping the world and he is in charge......it' a beautiful thing to see everything starting to fall into place.......you are witnessing the greatest president ever.....take notes and be thankful.

yacraps likes this.
  13. von duck, Jul 14, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

OK, let's look at that 1% GDP = $1 trillion thing. According to my sources. U.S. GDP is about 18.5 trillion, so 1% = about 185 billion, not 1 trillion. There is also no guarantee that the tariffs, will actually raise GDP, they could result in lower GDP, the whole thing is pretty complicated.
    If the Ruskies are only spending 61 billion on defense, then why are we speding 700 billion to remain ahead of them, if in fact we are, ahead of them. Is their defense dept. that much more efficient than ours, or what? I wonder how much of their "defense" budget goes to pay for vodka, and as long as I'm askin, how much of ours goes to pay for Scotch. I'd really like to know those two numbers, wouldn't you? Simply increasing defense spending, is no guarantee, of a better defense. We need to examine all government spending, from top to bottom, but I don't know who could be trusted to do the auditing. We have some how created this MONSTER, and don't have any way to restrain it, it is quite a dilemma. Maybe trump is the right guy, I hope so, if he can't do anything, then maybe nobody can. If he can bring out that many Brits to protest, I'm thinking he must be doing something right. The whole thing was kind of comical. I'm not sure how the queen got into the mix, but it was kind funny watching him try to walk slow enough, not to leave her behind. He sort of had to stop and wait on her a couple of times. :) :cool:

14. yacraps, Jul 14, 2018

yacraps

yacraps Member

777s this statement is so true ...they need to come to are window and are president for once (from the last few didnt want to know or acknowledge this) knows this its not hard to figure out thank God President Trump knows hes holding the aces and this includes the pos Putin President Trump is buttering this guy up so much when they finally talk tough man Putin (so he thinks) is gonna be in shock thinking he was going to steam roll Trump when in reality he be saying wtf this orange skin carpet head means business..ya I cant wait for there talks to end because for sure when there done you me and the duck and the U.S. will know the truth, I back the President of the U.S. and congress until he/they give me reason not to I have always done this since I have been since I was 20yrs old

15. von duck, Jul 14, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

:) ??? :confused: Anchor man, has the baton now. This is so poorly faked it almost has to be TD. :cool:

16. crispcem, Jul 18, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

Duckie duckie duckie....I see you're still stuck on stoopid and are forcing me to repost your 'Cowboy' version meme I made especially for you - cuz yer so *special*.
    s-l1000.jpg
    This is really getting old...maybe you should try to come up with two brain cells instead of half of one, we might be able to put the pair under a microscope and possibly get some kind of reaction with a raw live wire jolt of juice- but I doubt it..
    I know you've been tryin' real hard, but am gonna have to downgrade your meme doll status to an old used one unless you step your game up...you can't fill any shitkickers out, besides, the spurs and gun probably 'trigger' you.

BOZO.jpg
    Yeah, that pretty much fits...

basicstrategy777 and yacraps like this.
  17. von duck, Jul 18, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Getting pretty tough isn't it? It'll get a lot tougher before it's over. So, what did you say the "ACCOMPLISHMENT" was? I know it was mean for me to ask such a tough question, but your posts and the others, only proves that this "move" was justified. The fact that none of you can, or will "put-up, pretty much says it all. :cool: How do you spell "impeachment" Ma'am. :)

18. basicstrategy777, Jul 18, 2018

basicstrategy777

Actions speak louder than words.......RE: Russia: Trump kicked out 60 Russian diplomats....he shut down 4 Russian diplomatic residences.....he increased sanctions against Russia itself and Russian oligarks/individuals.......he sold lethal weapons to Ukrain to defend itself against Russia........he forced NATO countries to increase their spending in support of NATO, to defend themselves against Russia....Among Russia's greatest source of money is exporting of energy, and Trump is turning the screws on Germany RE: the purchase of natural gas/energy from Russia; and the US has energy resources to burn and will start flooding the market if Russia doesn't heel ; this will greatly reduce money going into Russia.....Trump ordered an offensive strike killing some 200 Russian soldiers in Syria......

I look at what he DOES....I can care less what he says.......

Trump is making nice with Russia in public but privately he is letting Putin know he better watch his step.......I predict the next favorable move you will see is in Syria.

Liberals and the fake news media can't wait to get up every morning to accuse him of some crime he never committed.....I wish I could be around in 50 years and see how the Trump Presidency is viewed. He could walk on water and the media would say...." See .........he can't swim."

The 2018 elections will be a referendom on Trump....we'll see how that goes.

[​IMG]

yacraps and crispcem like this.
  19. von duck, Jul 18, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

OK, this one looks like fun.
    GET TRUMP ELECTED : Maybe, one thing for sure, I've never seen anything like the political polarization, we have right now.
    SECURE THE BORDERS: Who's borders did we secure? I dont see much change at the southern border, just gets more complicated all the time. I agree that something needs to be done, but it is one tough issue to deal with.
    REBUILD THE MILITARY: Takes a ton of money, and let face it, we're way over budget now, where do we get the money?
    BOOST THE ECONOMY: The economy looks good so far.
    ALL BUT ELIMINATE ISIS: This one I'm not so sure about. I don't think any claims made in this regard, can be trusted to be accurate.
    CREATE MORE JOBS: Jobs for who, illegals?
    RETURN PRIDE TO USA: I'd be very proud, if he could find a way to balance our budget. Pride won't carry you to far, if you're broke. :cool:

20. crispcem, Jul 19, 2018

crispcem

crispcem Member

Find the multiple pages of pdf # accomplishments I posted. You didn't read it the first time, and you won't read it now, because a) you're just a hater, and b) you have nothing upstairs to work with. All you're good for is getting troll memed. That's pure entertainment value right there.
    Thanks Mousie
    Hamster-Wheel.jpg

basicstrategy777 and yacraps like this.