So I hear you need a new FBI Director....

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Jul 8, 2018.

1. basicstrategy777, Jul 8, 2018

basicstrategy777

2. Grizzoola, Jul 8, 2018

Grizzoola

Grizzoola Member

No, we need a new, rational, president, one like FDR, Truman, Kennedy, Carter, Clinton, and Obama.

3. von duck, Jul 8, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Why don't he pick one of his kids, I think Barron, would make a great FBI director. It would give him something to do, while he's waiting to inherit the thrown. You know what they say about "idle hands", wouldn't want the kid to be hangin out in the library too much, not with all those stained cushions and shit, he might catch somethin communicable. :)

MisterInside likes this.
  4. basicstrategy777, Jul 9, 2018

basicstrategy777

[​IMG]

crispcem and MisterInside like this.
  5. eDiceGuy, Jul 9, 2018

eDiceGuy

eDiceGuy Member

I'd go with a Truman type. He had the balls to drop the big one.

FDR? Master of the pyramid scheme-Social Security. Of course we all love a crooked cripple and racist. He kept those soldiers segregated. He was the prototype for Old Man Potter in "Its a Wonderful Life".

Speaking of balls, how about those two pedophiles (Kennedy and Clinton). Nothing like turning the White House into a Whore House.

Oh, yeah Carter, he's like the companion gelding horse, breeders keep around for the stallions pleasure.

Obama, talk about a feckless c**t.

6. basicstrategy777, Jul 9, 2018

basicstrategy777

That black mutherfucker was a poltroonish prevaricator of the highest order.....he really tried his very best to kill this country.......a double agent could not have done better.......777

7. von duck, Jul 9, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

:) I'm gonna need you to explain the one about horses. :cool:

MisterInside likes this.
  8. von duck, Jul 9, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

What, you thought he was gonna bring back slavery. :confused: I got a feeling trump's the one that's gonna do the damage. :cool:

9. von duck, Jul 9, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

I'm thinking he's gonna go with Putin. :cool: There's currently no Ruskies on the court. :)

MisterInside likes this.
  10. basicstrategy777, Jul 9, 2018

basicstrategy777

I'm hopin' he picks the female......the main reason is, I think this pick would jam it up the liberals ass the most........he needs to pick the most conservative one......some of these judges say they are one thing and do the opposite......we need to minimize that chance as much as possible........this one will break the tie....the next one will break their backs.....The next one is the kill shot........I can't wait.

11. von duck, Jul 9, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Pick the female? :confused: I doubt very seriously if Putin's wife is qualified to be a Justice. :cool:

MisterInside likes this.
  12. eDiceGuy, Jul 9, 2018

eDiceGuy

eDiceGuy Member

Out here in the wild west I hear a lot of interesting things. As I understand it, from a rancher gambling buddy, a gelding or castrated male horse is sometimes used as a sex partner by stallions as a means of calming them between breedings.

Kind of what happened to Jimmy during his short 4 years between Ford and Reagan.

Could be an AZ thing, although I have heard from my sister, who breeds Bull Mastiffs, that the same thing can occur between male dogs. So it could also be a domination technique.

Either one applies.

yacraps likes this.
  13. von duck, Jul 9, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

:confused: I just HAD to ask, didn't I. From now on, I'm just gonna assume that some guys don't know what a gelding is, and leave it at that. :)
    Note to self: "remove race horse stud, from reincarnation wish list". :D

eDiceGuy likes this.
  14. von duck, Jul 9, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Poltroonish Prevaricator? :confused: Is that "good"? Did you look this up, or does everybody talk like this where your from. :cool:

15. basicstrategy777, Jul 10, 2018 at 4:48 AM

basicstrategy777

The gift of speech, being a wordsmith, being a great communicator, is the most important quality you can possess. .......look what it did for the black prick.........someone with very little experience in politics, zero experience in business, a community organizer, became President of the United States. He excelled in nothing and accomplished nothing, BUT, he talked a really good game. He had no courage, his vision was warped, but his speech convinced many and he damn near killed the country.

I love signs....particular signs that use very few words and communicate the idea very, very well. Some people talk alot and say nothing ; you should be very familiar with these types. You should expand your vocabulary and when you read the paper or listen to TV, when you see a word or phrase you are unfamiliar with...write it down, look it up....keep a vocabulary notebook........in your posts here you need to overcome your deplorable mendacity, or no one will ever believe anything you say.

Settingcanthurt and yacraps like this.

16. crispcem

crispcem Member

I think he needs to overcome a bit more than that in order for anyone to really pay attention. Pity - I thought my bread crumb trick was working to chum him closer.

Settingcanthurt and yacraps like this.

17. von duck

von duck Member

Yes, that would be a good quality, IF you had it. :cool:

18. von duck

von duck Member

What I have to overcome, is your ignorance, and his, along with a rew others. Yeah, I use satire, when your posts are so ignorant, they deserve no better. If I ask a simple direct question, non of you ever has a decent answer, you just fly off into one those liberal rants, because you know the answer to the question, isn't what you wish it was. Nobody has any obligation, to avoid any statements, that might offend you, or anybody else. "It's unamerican to ask questions, who's answer might reveal the truth about trump" any body that asks a question is a traitor. I write what I think, you two, let other people tell you what your opinion is. The wrong ones. :cool:

19. basicstrategy777, Jul 11, 2018 at 10:16 AM

basicstrategy777

[​IMG]

crispcem and Settingcanthurt like this.

20. von duck

von duck Member

I do not know who sent you this notice, but, I think you've got a pretty good shot, of winning a "sexual discrimination" law suit. Get yourself a real good "LIBERAL" lawyer, and go after these people. You may also be eligible for back-pay, to cover any blow jobs that you've missed giving, while the case is in litigation. Do not just stand there, with your circular mouth agape, go fight for your "rights". A guy's got to make a living, right? :eek: :cool: