Signature numbers progression

Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by Dave G Ct, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Dave G Ct, Apr 16, 2019

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Well you have all these 6&8 progressions as well as don't play ones. But how about using a progression on one or 2 signature numbers that you throw.

. I have just began implementing this play. First since I do toss more 4's especially hard 4's I will put more money on them usually a $25 buy bet with a $5 h.w. The ten I may just go with a $5 h.w. or place it at $15 w a $2 h.w.
    Say you have a couple of good hands.Why not increase the 4 to $35 or $50 w a $10 h.w.? Then how about a $100 place on the 4 w a $15 h.w.? DeMango got your attention? You could increase those 2 6&8 bets or 5&9 and regress to a higher bet spread.
    Anybody want to weigh in?

yacraps likes this.
  2. Edward-ky, Apr 22, 2019

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

If you want people to weigh make some remarks about TDV and the the 2 jackasses of the forum will jump right in on this thread and post a ton of stuff that has nothing to do with the topic.

yacraps, TDVegas and lone irish digit like this.
  3. gargoil01, Apr 22, 2019

gargoil01

gargoil01 Member

Dave how often do you have sessions where you hit the 4 at least three times before the seven? 1 in 8? more? Less?

Based on your answer you can determine if this play is good for you or not. Buy the four for $25 and first hit take it to $75. Second hit drop the dealer $25 and take it to $250. Third hit collect $750 and go back down to $25.

The reason why I asked how many sessions do you usually hit the four at least three times is because you can afford to lose $25 six / 7 times but then make it all back and more when you do hit it 3 in a session. I use that play on the four and ten on my rolls.

Again this all depends on your bankroll and your ability to hit the four.

G

yacraps, Edward-ky and Mssthis1 like this.
  4. von duck, Apr 22, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

Did somebody say TDVegas? :)

5. Mssthis1, Apr 22, 2019

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

I sometimes do similar, only not as aggressive. I go to $50, $100, $200 back to $25.

If I'm ahead, I'll just keep on pressing sometimes. $6000, 4 is the highest I've gotten so far. That was at Caesars back in the day when they let you bet up to $50K

Like G said, a lot depends on your bankroll because it will increase volatility.

yacraps and Edward-ky like this.
  6. Dave G Ct, Apr 22, 2019

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

G
    Had a great hand tonight.Hit 3 hard tens and one hard 4.Also had 2 soft ones. Been starting my four at $25 w $5:h.w.As for the ten - $15 w $2 h.w.
    I have had a run of great hands with the multiple 4's.Of course my shot did get better. Just off the cuff maybe half my hands had 3 fours.Short sample though

7. Dave G Ct, Apr 22, 2019

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

G
    Also depends on ones nerves lol

8. Edward-ky, Apr 23, 2019

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

Another way on the first hit drop the 25 and go to 100. Then go to 300 then take it back down after the 3rd hit back to 50. Either way your putting in 50. And after .3rd hit your collecting 850 minus the vigs of course and you have 50 or whatever your comfortable with. Gargoil s way not a bad stocking of the chip rack either.

9. Edward-ky, Apr 23, 2019

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

Yes true but sounds better than 27 across. Rather buy 4 or 10 for quarter than 27 across.

10. tabletop123, Apr 23, 2019

tabletop123

tabletop123 Member

Listen ( just MY opinion) that $27 Across thingy is a complete waste of time, & TALENT! It takes too many hits with such minimum bets to make anything substantial.

Then....we get into the " it's the best way for a Stepper to bet"...... " I hit. six repeaters before the Seven out, so I usually make money" thingy.

Well....here's the deal....IF YOU. TRULY ARE hitting...let's say....the number 9, or whatever number.....does it make any earthly sense to have money bet on those other 5 numbers? lol

When you start the " betting Across is the right game" thingy, & in the SAME sentence you start with the " I usually hit a number/a 5 -6 times before the hand-ending Seven out....NOT ONLY is THAT some mighty fine shooting, but it borders along the lines of " Sniping"!

I have always said that a TRUE test of skill is to repeatedly hit a number or two CONSISTENTLY ( yeah...I know...it's considered sniping) during a hand. We always run into "the sample is too small to really know if it's influence or variance" thingy, but HAMMERING a number/s CONSISTENTLY during a hand gets MY vote. Show me consistency in THAT, & we can discard the "thousands of roll to really know" thingy.

Certainly a skilled shooter that tosses a number EVEN 2-3 times PER HAND CONSISTENTLY is doing him/herself a great injustice by wagering on OTHER numbers!!!

Since I'm on the subject....how about the Off Axis Bullshit that CERTAIN Dice Influencers spew? Claiming that they set the dice...as such, & toss them....as such to PURPOSELY knock the dice Off Axis, lol

Isn't that what Dice NATURALLY DO? Misbehave! Go OFF AXIS? Land on die faces that you DON'T set the dice on? Then, these Brainiacs will say: " See.....I PURPOSELY did something that occurs 97- 98% of the time NATURALLY. lol

Whether ya want to use Linaway's definition of On Axis, ( 2-3%) or the 44% that is conventionally accepted...MORE TIMES THAN NOT, one or the other of your die is consistently flipping opposed to the way that they are being " Set"!

Just MY opinion.

yacraps and Edward-ky like this.
  11. Edward-ky, Apr 23, 2019

Edward-ky

Edward-ky Member

And people sell classes on teaching off axis. You would have to be a dumbass to pay to learn how to toss off axis. Though I believe your a dumbass to pay the money they charge for any dice class.

Reminder: This is the Dice Influencing section.