Russians... Influencing Biased Dice and Control Zealots

Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by SevenOut, Dec 14, 2017.

  1. SevenOut, Dec 14, 2017

    SevenOut

    SevenOut Member

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2012
    Messages:
    1,964
    Likes Received:
    781
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    89005
    Craps- Primer for Professionals, is an example of why there cannot be honest discussions about DI, DC, BD and existing interference from outside entities, like the Russians.

    Russians preferred these Casino options: 53% Roulette, 25% Poker, 16% Blackjack... leaving 6% for Russian Craps, Baccarat and scratch off lottery tickets. No Craps tables could be found in any of the 120 Russian licensed Casinos.

    SevenOutsky determined that Dice Zealots have corrupted any games using dice outside the USA. All Dice Games have become suspect, after following Threads on the Craps Forum as being Biased, Gaffed and not regulated enough to be able to verify that random odds could be guaranteed. Yet these same fools in America, persist in participating in their desire to shoot Craps, at any cost or loss of any financial resources remaining in their possession.

    Nearly 43% of Russian gamblers admitted they go to the Casino... "to win money". Unlike their USA gamblers cousins, who 'promote CLASSES to earn money to demonstrate how to shoot Craps'.

    In the USA 1% admitted they go the Craps Tables to promote DI, DC, BD and their side businesses of making physical dice obsolete. The other 99% of USA Craps Players ignore this one percent as being the 'toilet tissue of choice'. A vague reference towards the white pips being of no consequence and the Players should determine the outcome of a pair of dice, at the end of the table they lay to rest after being shot.

    Much like card games, dice will be the next victim. No longer can players hold the physical cards because of cheating. This is also being applied to Craps Players. Dice must be shot from a Dice Cup and no less than five feet. They need not make contact with the end of the table. This is most likely to be introduced in the USA to satisfy the Dice Zealots who determine dice are gaffed, biased and the white pips are illusions, and not to be taken as absolute.

    What say you? I have said enough passed on by the Russians. They know that Craps is not a Game of Chance, but only a method for the corrupt American Investors to reap easy profits from ignorant and easily confused players.
     
    #1
  2. SevenOut, Dec 14, 2017

    SevenOut

    SevenOut Member

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2012
    Messages:
    1,964
    Likes Received:
    781
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    89005
    Of course this is Fake News.

    Much I read on DI is Fake News. Google Casino's outside the USA. Craps is at the bottom of the list. Why? Maybe Craps has the fewest winners that are repeat players.

    Research outside a Forum atmosphere. There are unhappy people out there discovering that what they were told as true, may be proven as a scam. Scams have legal consequences.
     
    #2
Reminder: This is the Dice Influencing section.