Randomroller. Did you go shopping early this morning

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Mssthis1, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Mssthis1, Aug 10, 2020

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

2. Liman

Liman Member

one year ago, all I wanted to do is visit all the big cities around the country.
    now, I wouldn't drive thru them if I had a choice while travelling.
    its amazing how they loot and burn in cities like Chicago and NY
    too bad there isn't one fucking politician left on earth with balls who would issue the order shoot looters on sight.
    mow down 20 or 30 of them, send them home in plastic bags to their mothers, looting would stop immediately.

and in the end, lets all remember, once insurance companies pay out hefty settlements for all these robberies and building damages, we, we all will see huge increases in our own insurance rates, because we all know the insurance companies aren't going to take the hit.
    never remember anything close to this in my 66 years of life, rioting, looting, but not nationwide, and constant...and politicans who allow this shit.
    shame on all of them, the looters criminals and politicians alike.

3. TDVegas, Aug 10, 2020

TDVegas

TDVegas Member

Not sure about others..but I’ve long grown tired of seeing our major cities turn into cesspools of looting, vandalism, crime and essentially brazen disregard for lawful behavior....with little to no consequences.

Mssthis1, yacraps and MisterInside like this.
  4. MisterInside, Aug 10, 2020

MisterInside

MisterInside Member

What are the odds that some serious shooting will start before the election? I’m not talking all out civil war but dozens of dead? I am kind of surprised that it hasn’t happened yet.

The bad guys and Biden are holding the upper hand today, but if they keep up with the looting, public sentiment might change. Mainstream America is a lot more tolerant of this urban violence than it was in 1968. Some of that is driven by Trump hatred and the media fuels a lot too. Then you have the naive, brainwashed, impressionable young people and soft, emotional women buying into the white privilege bullshit. Similar but different 52 years ago.

HHH won around 13 states in 1968, Wallace won 5 and Nixon the rest. Nixon beat HHH by 1 million popular votes while the Alabama Governor got around 10 million. How attitudes and demographics have changed. The media is giving the Democratic Party 24/7 free commercials fueling that.

I don’t think that a black woman helps Biden. It’s not like Trump was going to get the black vote anyway. He’s kind of painted himself into a corner.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    yacraps likes this.
  5. Mssthis1, Aug 11, 2020

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

It's been going on all summer in several big inner cities. The media would rather talk about oppressed people like Oprah or the kung flu.

Fortunately, they're really bad shots. 10 or more wounded per 1 killed seems to be the average ratio and that isn't counting the complete misses.

On a side note. This is the remains of a barn at the farm of a guy I went to school with after the storms rolled through yesterday. BCLM. We were lucky and only have some minor tree limb cleanup at our places.

117592124_4133096066732836_2392940336505834796_o.jpg

yacraps and TDVegas like this.
  6. Settingcanthurt, Aug 11, 2020

Settingcanthurt

Might be a deal on some hamburger in there

yacraps and Mssthis1 like this.