Question about $3 tables?

Discussion in 'Bankroll Management' started by medicman, Dec 13, 2011.

1. rudeboy99, Feb 4, 2015

rudeboy99

rudeboy99 Member

Well, if you're ever back this way, stop in and say hello...My real name is Kevin G. and I work graveyard...:D

2. betwthelines, Feb 5, 2015

betwthelines

betwthelines Member

What is their "cash out" policy? My question is not so much the nuts and bolts of the policy (check, bank transfer,credit card crediting, whatever) but rather "how much will it COST you to get your $512 out??

I went to the website and AS USUAL you cannot find this policy...If you have a link to it short of downloading their app, please provide...My experience has been once you do find it (and to do so sometimes takes herculean effort), it turns out to be a GIGANTIC RIP OFF for the small time player. (inundation might have whales tolerating such but it is a nervy rip off nonetheless)...

I don't play on line for this reason...If this outfit has a reasonable cash out policy, i might consider it...also i am a little confused about their cash bonus policy as you have outlined it...are you saying that if you take an upfront bonus that you are not eligible for their "rewards" programs? Ever? Or just until you have "played through" the bonus?....tom p

3. betwthelines, Feb 5, 2015

betwthelines

betwthelines Member

I first heard this in 1974...tom p

4. azbroncfan, Feb 14, 2015

azbroncfan

azbroncfan Member

My personal experience with 5 and 3 dollar table's is I get bled slowly to death. I never seem to do well at them. I do better with higher limits playing larger bets for a shorter amount of time.

5. goatcabin, Feb 14, 2015

goatcabin

goatcabin Member

What is stopping you from playing larger bets for a shorter amount of time at $3 or $5 tables?

6. azbroncfan, Feb 14, 2015

azbroncfan

azbroncfan Member

Nothing bet same amount on lower tables just cover more bets.