President Trump Responds to the Sham Impeachment

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Feb 13, 2021.

1. basicstrategy777, Feb 13, 2021

basicstrategy777

President Trump Responds, To The Sham Impeachment!
    I want to first thank my team of dedicated lawyers and others for their tireless work upholding justice and defending truth.

My deepest thanks as well to all of the United States Senators and Members of Congress who stood proudly for the Constitution we all revere and for the sacred legal principles at the heart of our country.

Our cherished Constitutional Republic was founded on the impartial rule of law, the indispensable safeguard for our liberties, our rights and our freedoms.

It is a sad commentary on our times that one political party in America is given a free pass to denigrate the rule of law, defame law enforcement, cheer mobs, excuse rioters, and transform justice into a tool of political vengeance, and persecute, blacklist, cancel and suppress all people and viewpoints with whom or which they disagree. I always have, and always will, be a champion for the unwavering rule of law, the heroes of law enforcement, and the right of Americans to peacefully and honorably debate the issues of the day without malice and without hate.

This has been yet another phase of the greatest witch hunt in the history of our Country. No president has ever gone through anything like it, and it continues because our opponents cannot forget the almost 75 million people, the highest number ever for a sitting president, who voted for us just a few short months ago.

I also want to convey my gratitude to the millions of decent, hardworking, law-abiding, God-and-Country loving citizens who have bravely supported these important principles in these very difficult and challenging times.

Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun. In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people. There has never been anything like it!

We have so much work ahead of us, and soon we will emerge with a vision for a bright, radiant, and limitless American future.

Together there is nothing we cannot accomplish.

We remain one People, one family, and one glorious nation under God, and it’s our responsibility to preserve this magnificent inheritance for our children and for generations of Americans to come.

May God bless all of you, and may God forever bless the United States of America.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/read-d...rce=pushengage

[​IMG]

yacraps likes this.
  2. KokomoJoe4, Feb 14, 2021

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

WTF does the party in power hope to gain by impeaching the former president for insurrection?

Let me see. Election night ends with Trump well ahead in states up for grabs like PA, WI, MI, NC. GA and no doubt others.

As time passes and so-called mail in votes are counted and counted and counted, results change in more than enough states to swing the election the other way.

Of course all votes need to be counted, but what doesn't seem to be quite as obvious is that all such votes should also be verified in a mutually agreeable manner - let representatives from both sides see ALL votes and determine their validity.

When this did NOT happen, the "loser" will be bitter, and will make statements about the process.

Trump an insurrectionist? Really?

What about the jackass mayors, governors and representatives overseeing the destruction of cities by the mobs protesting Trump and "his" racist police?

I forgot, these people are not insurrectionists, they are patriots, peacefully protesting the demagogue Trump.

From Trumps reaction to the Senate vote, I get the impression he might run again, but he sure as hell isn't going to run as a republican.

3. Mssthis1, Feb 14, 2021

Mssthis1

Mssthis1 Member

The best thing for the country long term is to break up the duopoly. There will be growing pains. Like the old saying goes, no pain, no gain.

yacraps likes this.
  4. basicstrategy777, Feb 14, 2021

basicstrategy777

It will be interesting to see who he picks for a running mate.....son ?

5. basicstrategy777, Feb 14, 2021

basicstrategy777

[​IMG]

yacraps likes this.
  6. von duck, Feb 14, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

One independent audit, in one the most questionable states, might have gone a long way, for those with doubts. Never happened. Why not? :cool:

7. Liman

Liman Member

the democrats are never ever going to let trump live a peaceful life until they nail him someway or somehow.
    they are in complete control of the govt now, they will launch tax fraud charges, look into every nickel hes earned for the past 25 years, check out every connection his family has, their businesses......they will never stop.
    trumps headaches has only begun.
    he cant do anything to stop them, America doesn't seem to care.
    most are oblivious to the riots that went on this summer. had no clue.
    no one knows about hunter bidens laptop, true or not....no one knows about the guy on his staff that resigned until he made it public he was resigning and CNN and MSNBC had the ok to make it newsworthy.....people stick to one news channel....if cnn doesn't present it, they don't know about it.

every news agency on earth has a hardon for trump, except for fox and few other small mediums.

they will be going after him post mortem, claiming he died from all the illegal drugs he was on...including back in 2018 while he was in office....even if its 20 years later.

they will pull the caps out of his mouth and claim he let Russians plant spy devices so they could hear whats going on in the whitehouse.....never, ever let him live or die in peace.

there is only one way.....in 4 years from now, the republicans take back the presidency, the house and the senate....only way....otherwise trump is main topic until long after we are all dead and buried.

KokomoJoe4 and yacraps like this.
  8. von duck, Feb 14, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

I think what he meant to say was, "holding-up justice, and defacing the truth". :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  9. twodicebilly, Feb 14, 2021

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Liman

I am sure you are correct, personally i think he deserves it for the way he has treated
    people his entire life, it could not happen to a more deserving guy.

I do hate that he ran for office and are taking more good people down with him, i hate it
    even more that he has given the dems a way to cover up their hatred for you and me.

He is so bad he even has good people fighting amongst themselves over him.

TDB