Potential Corner virus cure Found

Discussion in 'General Craps Discussion' started by lone irish digit, Mar 17, 2020.

1. lone irish digit, Mar 17, 2020

lone irish digit

Working in conjunction with the LIDs mostest amazing "Unbalanced Dice Research Team" and the Max Planck Institute of Time Shifting, the LID is proud to announce a potential cure to the new virus thing. The details of the immense and perfect correlation study is detailed in next post.

yacraps likes this.
  2. lone irish digit, Mar 17, 2020

lone irish digit

Continue...

The Unbalanced Dice Research Team has found a definite relationship between those who are immune to the virus and their relationship. After looking at an exhaustive relationship data from the West Virginia, the LIDs Unbalanced Researchers are proud to announce a statistical significant inverse relationship between inbreeding and odds of getting the virus thing.

yacraps and FredP like this.
  3. badddoin, Mar 17, 2020

badddoin

badddoin Member

I had expected as much, but it's always good to get some scientific corroboration.

yacraps likes this.
  4. Settingcanthurt, Mar 22, 2020

Settingcanthurt

Well that's it. No more quarantine for me. THE wife just came down into my electronics laboratory/audio/video & storage facility (shipping receiving) AREA!!! Handed me a tube of LYSOL wipes and says!!!!!! Disinfect your AREA. Simple enough. I have on order a UVC tube of 25 watts of disinfectant super light which will be here any day now....

She left the tube. of wipes. I bought her two boxes of wine to leave me alone.

FredP, yacraps and TDVegas like this.
  5. von duck, Mar 22, 2020

von duck

von duck Member

That's good to know, because I'm my own nephew, and my uncle is my brother too.

6. lone irish digit, Mar 22, 2020

lone irish digit

This is Barney

I'm stuck at this nursing home and the LID is out at spring break since he thinks with his family background and all the cigs he has smoked during his lifetime that he is immuned to this corner virus thing. Here's what he posted on his facebook page.

lid spring break.jpg

7. lone irish digit, Mar 23, 2020

lone irish digit

This is Barney

Just got texted from Eustace. He said that he has tested positive and claims he got it from the toliet seat.