Playing 6, 7 ,8 method

Discussion in 'Advanced Craps' started by davvy, May 20, 2018.

1. davvy

davvy Member

Hi all members. Need some opinion on the above betting method.

I started by placing $50 on the Don't Pass Line. Once a point as been establish, I will lay full odds of $300.
    I will also place $150 on the 6 and 8. Total bets on the table is $650.
    I will then wait for 2 hits on the 6 or 8. After that I will OFF the 6 and 8 bet and wait for the 7 to hit. If successful, I will make a profit of $650. The worst is that the winner is hit before the 6 or 8
    Hope for some opinions from all the expert here. Tks

2. KokomoJoe4, May 20, 2018

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

The expert will possibly weigh in later. I like the line bet/odds much better than the place bets, but at least the line bet/odds will nearly cover what can and will be plenty of $300 losses when the seven shows before both the 6 and 8.

A seven out on the 4 or 10 will cost you $100 in this case, while one on the 5 or 9 sets you back $50.

There will be times that you will lose the $350 on a come back. Here, you will need two place bet hits to break even.

IMO, if you want to place multiple bets, do them all on the DP and DC. You lose them only one at a time, and can win them all on one roll.

yacraps likes this.
  3. von duck, May 21, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

:cool: Can't miss. :)

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  4. DeMango, May 23, 2018

DeMango

DeMango Member

Who is the expert, k-joe?

The only experts I know say the come bet sucks!

James Hall likes this.
  5. KokomoJoe4, May 23, 2018

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

You might be right about that DM, but I was referring to a hypothetical person who I'm not so sure even exists.

Twelve4s and yacraps like this.
  6. eagleeye2, May 23, 2018

eagleeye2

eagleeye2 Member

Davy, Try this!

A 3.8% HA is higher than one can play & EXPECT TO WIN; unless one's shooting favors a specific # or #'s, in which case, the % HA would be Significantly Less, & could even be negative!

Not knowing the HOT # in advance, it's best to stick with the 6 & 8, pressing them ONE UNIT (weather a UNIT is $6 or $ 100) each time they hit, (taking the remainder to the Chip Rack) Once you have your investment back, place the 5 or 9 (whichever has hit on that roll) & proceed as above. Proceed to add a NEW # each time you become Net Positive over the house, until you have all #'s covered (Yes, that requires one sweet roll).

Recall, however, that you will lose more times than you will WIN, BUT with PRESSING, as above; those WINS will far & above exceed your losses, as you ""have Guaranteed that you will be on every HOT LONG roll, & "Pressing Your Bets on their $$$!

eagleeye2

yacraps likes this.