Pillows anyone........

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Apr 2, 2021.

1. basicstrategy777, Apr 2, 2021

basicstrategy777

2. badddoin, Apr 2, 2021

badddoin

badddoin Member

My guess is that Dominion will bankrupt that pipsqueak. Also, gotta love an article that talks of a new platform where you will no longer need YouTube, with . . . wait for it . . . a YouTube video embedded in it. Can't make this shit up.

3. von duck, Apr 2, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

4. Settingcanthurt, Apr 2, 2021

Settingcanthurt

You making this stuff up? I don's see it where it came from anyone but .... wait for it... YOU.

5. Settingcanthurt, Apr 2, 2021

Settingcanthurt

Monument built into Mt Rushmore????

6. badddoin, Apr 3, 2021

badddoin

badddoin Member

When oh when are you going to learn? You're ill equipped to match wits with. . . with anyone.

Screenshot_20210403-031446_Chrome.jpg

7. von duck, Apr 3, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

:confused: :D :cool: I didn't even know they had a prison. :)

8. basicstrategy777, Apr 3, 2021

basicstrategy777

the way the left destroys you.........you need to get a lawyer(s)....you run out of money.........eg .(see michael flynn.)

9. basicstrategy777, Apr 3, 2021

basicstrategy777

it was rigged I tell ya....

Mike Lindell TV Releases "Scientific Proof" on New Television Special With World Renowned Physicist (welovetrump.com)

Keep in mind this is only part of another documentary he is producing and the second installment. Then important points made in this video, is how easy it is to vote for people and the individual never knowing their name was found and used, whether they voted or not. This is the primary reason why all ballots and envelopes need to be audited together, proving it was an actual individual who voted, versus just their name being used to vote. Second part is the uncanny parallels with known voter data and how the mail in ballots mirrored that data curve across all voting segments. The odds of that perfect match with mail in ballots across multiple counties and the percentages never changed nor did the captured glitch in every single county. That is an impossibility.

Second part, is they did a predictive algorithm bases on what they thought was going on and the results proved the algorithm damn near perfectly aligned, district after district after district after district, without deviation. The charted data also captured incidents where more votes came in than people registered to vote and highlights the phantom votes that were applied across multiple districts, counties, cities and states.

The video is almost an hour long, but I will tell you it is well worth the time to watch and see the process being used to expose and identify the "machine factor" involved in the 2020 elections. The video also explains why the states we know shut down the vote counting, had to stop their vote counting to make adjustments to the algorithm. This is not just Lindell making these claims, this information is coming from professionals in the field who studied the data and mapped out the end results of the actual voting data.

The forensic audit found that US census data from 2010 was used to establish a baseline for the machine algorithms applied and lo and behold, the algorithms match that consensus data damn near exactly across multiple counties and states where the actual voting data from the 2020 elections are concerned....it is too perfect and that was validated when the forensic analysis looked at current consensus data and registered voters in these counties, cities and states. They do not match current information, but they do all...all...match the 2010 census data.

The more information you see on this, the more it appears that indeed votes were flipped and it was not slow Joe who was the most popular presidential candidate in history, instead it was Trump. Where I disagree with one statement made, is when Mike says audits are not even needed now that they have all this data. I think it is extremely important to perform these audits in multiple states and take the results of those audits and compare to this data. If the results match, then you have the smoking gun and ammo that can no longer be denied by anyone. The audit of ballots and envelopes absolutely needs to proceed as do the full blown forensic audit in multiple states. It is to the point now, that this must be proven irrefutably where the results are simply unquestionable any more.

Lindell is spot on in making the statement; political party is really irrelevant here, because this is about fighting for and holding on to our freedoms as citizens of a free nation. This is about fighting for election integrity and the power of this nation remaining in the hands of the citizens, not the elites. He is absolutely right, if this is left unchallenged, it is not just this country that can and will be impacted by this cyber fraud. Massive fraud that is being funded by these global elites, who are spending billions to take control of power on the global stage. Those who want to ignore and deny this concept, only need look at how much money these organizations and global elites like Zuckerberg, Dorsey and Soros are spending on elections and trying to force influence.

Massive voter fraud happened and it was intentional, it was planned, it was organized and willfully engaged in. This must not be allowed to stand, not now, not ever.

yacraps likes this.
  10. von duck, Apr 3, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

If there WAS massive fraud, and the ones that benefited from it are now in power, and running the show, then who the hell is going to initiate the audit? How did we acquire voting machines that are so vulnerable to tamper? I doubt if any headway will be made with regard to vote auditing, though I'd like to see an audit. That being said, who the fk can be trusted to conduct an honest audit? :confused: The last question, is the one, I'd like to hear you address. :cool:

11. basicstrategy777, Apr 4, 2021

basicstrategy777

That's a good question.......who do you trust?..........the only thing you could do is find overwelhming evidence and lay it all out for all to see.......reputable people will see it and report it to the world..........you will have your liars and deceitful people on both sides but , hopefully, there are some honest people left that can't be corrupted........needle, meet haystack.

yacraps likes this.
  12. von duck, Apr 4, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

Mount Rushmore? :confused: Ha,ha,ha,ha, yeah, he'll be right next to Putin. :D

13. badddoin, Apr 4, 2021

badddoin

badddoin Member

Getting your information from the pillow guy is as stupid as getting it from the disgraced former president or Faux News.

What was your source there, 777? We love donald trump dot com? I don't know that you could get much dumber.

14. von duck, Apr 4, 2021

von duck

von duck Member

Welovetrump.com is a completely UNBIASED site! Would you prefer to get your information from the "dildo guy". :confused: :cool:

15. twodicebilly, Apr 4, 2021

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

I will tell you the truth and here it is.

In ten years the government will control where and when you work, They will control
    what you are paid, how much of what you earn you can keep and how much you have
    to give to others. They will control what you drive, how far you can afford to dive, what
    type of fuel you drive on. In addition you will have electric rates 3-4 times as high as they
    are now, your very savings account will be taxed because it is not fair you have a
    savings account, if you are a conservative you dare not indicate that, we will have our own ss
    like Germany did and our kids will be trained to turn us in.
    Any business owned by you or me will either be closed by the government ignored by people
    like Badddoin.

The poverty rate in private enterprise will be 15% because they will be no oil or gas jobs, no
    small business in small towns or cities, the young people will have to move where the the
    government moves the jobs they feel are important.

The day of a guy like you and me having a cabin on the lake or some hunting land will be gone
    because that is not in keeping with racial equity.

Health care will be doled out in line with racial equity and if their decisions mean you wait 3 months
    to get a cancer screening in LA, you will need to wait 3 months in Nebraska. Our grandkids will grow
    up ashamed of us for being white and they will be taught to be hated by kids of color since they
    were in grad school, in short this country will be exactly like Badddoin wants it to be, but our flag
    will still fly over the capital.

[​IMG]

777 now you have it

TDB

yacraps likes this.