Photo's you might like....

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by basicstrategy777, Apr 28, 2016.

1. basicstrategy777, Apr 17, 2019

basicstrategy777

Like your democratic party...it evolved.....from a beautiful 59 caddy convertibe .......to a rusted out edsel.........about right.

yacraps likes this.
  2. von duck, Apr 17, 2019

von duck

von duck Member

If you were a car, this would definitely be you Man. :)

3. basicstrategy777, Apr 17, 2019

basicstrategy777

and you best not fuck wid me as I gots nothing to lose......nothing I'd like better than ram you broadside and maybe straighten out dat friggin grill.....777

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  4. The Midnight Skulker, Apr 17, 2019

The Midnight Skulker

Your potty mouth insults in Post #1895 indicate any attempt at intelligent conversation on this topic is a fool's errand. Skulker out.

yacraps and lone irish digit like this.
  5. basicstrategy777, Apr 18, 2019

basicstrategy777

My comments in that post is EXACTLY how I feel and I meant every word........sorry you don't like my language but me and the Trumpster were born in NYC....that's how we talk......you can't handle it...go someplace to join you phony, hypocritical, sweet talkin' democrat friends.....you are going to get walked on and steamrolled in 2020...the AMERICAN people will say FUCK YOU....and Trump will serve another 4 years and I will have 4 more years to stick it up your ass. .....and I will enjoy every second........you get my drift midnite.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    yacraps likes this.
  6. basicstrategy777, Apr 19, 2019

basicstrategy777

7. basicstrategy777, Apr 21, 2019

basicstrategy777

Just for you know who....

[​IMG]

yacraps likes this.
  8. badddoin, Apr 24, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

9. badddoin, Apr 24, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

May as well post the most admired woman, too.

ny-1545929819-mla11pyk85-snap-image.jpg

10. badddoin, Apr 24, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

Just so we're clear here: This is the most admired couple.

downloadfile.jpg

11. badddoin, Apr 24, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

And their lovely daughters. This was way back when there was some class in The White House.

downloadfile-1.jpg

12. badddoin, Apr 26, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

So, anyone know how that tough on illegal immigrants policy is working out?

FY19TD_MAR_SWB_Migration Graphic_.jpg

13. badddoin, Apr 26, 2019

badddoin

badddoin Member

Wow! What do ya know. If I didn't know better, I'd swear this looks just like a picture of Kim Jong-yu watching another missile test.

merlin_153671970_8fcbaa16-4d9a-486b-8700-d0cffcd3d36d-jumbo.jpg

14. basicstrategy777, Apr 26, 2019

basicstrategy777

These problems did not occur overnite.....all other presidents before Trump did not have the will, nor the balls to confront these problems head on and make an attempt to solve them....these other politicians were just politicians....politicians are scum....their only thought and actions are to get money and do anything to get re-elected.....that is their focus.....the good of the country is not their focus....evidence: the border crisis...the other side is doing everything in their power to keep the problem going.....democrats are scum......because what they do and what they say runs counter to the benefit of America

Trump is working hard, because of love of country, to do the right thing...Instead of dumping on him like the deep state, the media, and the corrupt everywhere, you should try to work with him and support him by contributing money and contributing supportive words......not try to sabatage him.

When he is gone, you will reflect and realize what a great President he was........

Thing is....he will continue to win....he will continue to smash you in the teeth....what needs to be done will take time, but it will happen.

Hey....how did you like those GDP numbers........OH, that's right.....the black prick did it.

yacraps likes this.
  15. yacraps, May 1, 2019

yacraps

yacraps Member

16. basicstrategy777, May 1, 2019

basicstrategy777

They were astonding....777

yacraps likes this.
  17. basicstrategy777, May 4, 2019

basicstrategy777

Book: Barack Obama Saw Trump’s Victory as a 'Personal Insult'
    MATT MARGOLIS

[​IMG]

According to a revised edition of the book
    Obama: The Call of History " style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); line-height: inherit; text-decoration-line: underline;">[​IMG] Obama: The Call of History " style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); line-height: inherit; text-decoration-line: underline;">Obama: The Call of History
    by New York Times chief White House correspondent Peter Baker, Obama was absolutely furious about Trump’s victory, https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ary-2016-loss-scripted-soulless-campaign.html.

Barack Obama admitted 'this stings' after the 2016 election result and spent the night watching the movie Dr Strange to try and distract himself, a new book claims.

The former president went from being confident that Hillary Clinton would beat Donald Trump to seeing it as a 'personal insult' that she lost.
    I’m glad Obama saw Trump’s victory as a personal insult… because it was. As I explain in my forthcoming book, Trumping Obama: How President Trump Saved Us From Barack Obama's Legacy, I was a Trump skeptic for most of the 2016 campaign, but when it was clear Obama’s FBI wasn’t going to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for her criminal actions, I was essentially pushed onto the Trump Train. I wasn’t a Trump fan at the time, but he’s earned my support for his effective dismantling of Barack Obama’s damaging legacy—which is exactly what Obama was afraid of.

Obama arrogantly thought there was 'no way Americans would turn on him' even though Clinton was far from perfect.

Baker writes: 'She was a serious and seasoned professional who had served at the highest levels of government and provided mature leadership. Just as important, she would continue his policies and cement his biggest achievements.

'His legacy, he felt, was in safe hands'.

Given that Obama had no formal role in the election he went to the White House movie theater with his wife Michelle and adviser Valerie Jarrett where they watched Dr Strange, the superhero movie starring Benedict Cumberbatch.
    Obama may not have had a formal role in the election, but he campaigned with her, used his Department of Justice to spy on Trump, set him up on bogus Russian collusion allegations, and protected Hillary Clinton from being held accountable for mishandling classified information. Yet, after all that, Donald Trump emerged victoriously.

Baker writes: 'While Clinton had lost, so had he. The country that had twice elected Barack Hussein Obama as its president had now chosen as his successor a man who had questioned the very circumstances of his birth.

'Obama may not have been on the ballot, but it was hard not to see the vote as a 'personal insult,' as he had called it on the campaign trail. 'This stings,' he said. 'This hurts'.

Obama tried to keep his cool in the weeks afterwards and texted his speechwriter Ben Rhodes: 'There are more stars in the sky than sand on the earth'.

But soon he was unable to contain his rage which escalated after he met Trump in the Oval Office.

Baker writes that despite being cordial in public he afterwards summoned Rhodes who told him that Trump 'peddles in b*******'
    But here’s the funniest part:

As the weeks went by Obama went through 'multiple emotional stages', at times being philosophical and other times he 'flashed anger'.

He also showed a rare self-doubt and wondered if 'maybe this is what people want', Baker writes.

Obama told one aide: 'I've got the economy set up well for him. No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon'.
    Obama “got the economy set up well” for Trump? Apparently, Obama didn’t lose his sense of humor. Or maybe he was just too oblivious to just how bad his presidency was for the middle class. If he was aware of that, it would have been easy for him to understand why the American people turned on him. He is responsible for Obamacare, which gave us higher premiums, higher deductibles, and less coverage. His economic policies stunted the post-Great Recession recovery, resulting in the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression. Most of the jobs created in the Obama economy were part-time or contract jobs. GDP growth was abysmal. In fact, he’s the only president in history who never had a single year with at least 3% GDP growth. Wages were flat and labor force participation was low. And who can forget those three years when gas prices held at nearly $4 a gallon? Or how about the record-high poverty on his watch? Thanks to Obama, America’s credit rating was downgraded for the first time in history

It’s also worth noting that Obama’s foreign policy record was similarly dreadful. But, I digress. Unable to acknowledge the faults of his own presidency, Obama instead places the blame for Hillary’s loss on Hillary.

In a stinging passage Baker writes: 'To Obama and his team, however, the real blame lay squarely with Clinton.

'She was the one who could not translate his strong record and healthy economy into a winning message.

'Never mind that Trump essentially ran the same playbook against Clinton that Obama did eight years earlier, portraying her as a corrupt exemplar of the status quo.

'She brought many of her troubles on herself. No one forced her to underestimate the danger in the Midwest states of Wisconsin and Michigan.

'No one forced her to set up a private email server that would come back to haunt her.

'No one forced her to take hundreds of thousands of dollars from Goldman Sachs and other pillars of Wall Street for speeches.

'No one forced her to run a scripted, soulless campaign that tested eighty-five slogans before coming up with 'Stronger Together'.
    Hillary certainly deserves the bulk of the blame for her failure to win the presidency, but had Obama been a better president she could have won several states that had voted for Obama twice, like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. But instead, to use Joe Biden’s words, the middle class was “buried” during the Obama years, and Hillary was seen as being more of the same—in other words, a third Obama term. Obama’s deluding himself if he thinks the middle class thrived because of his policies.

If they had, Hillary would have won.

yacraps likes this.
  18. basicstrategy777, May 5, 2019

basicstrategy777

19. basicstrategy777, May 5, 2019

basicstrategy777

20. basicstrategy777, May 6, 2019

basicstrategy777