Opened two bankroll accounts.

Discussion in 'Bankroll Management' started by TG Parker, Dec 17, 2016.

1. The Midnight Skulker, Dec 29, 2016

The Midnight Skulker

Agree with the eye candy part, but IMHO she gets a little "pitchy" (as Randy Jackson would say on American Idol) on the Youtube video I played, hence the substitution. Amy Parker does a pretty good job, but her Youtube video had too many ads for my tastes.

yacraps likes this.
  2. Pressit, Dec 29, 2016

Pressit

Pressit Member

Joni Mitchel? There is a name I haven't heard mention in a long time. One for the record books, no pun intended.

yacraps likes this.
  3. KokomoJoe4, Mar 14, 2017

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Why two accounts?

Why contribute regularly to these accounts? This just ensures there is more available to risk and to lose.

Better is to either build the gambling account with winnings, or to prevent the excessive loss of gambling funds by minimizing time at play when things go badly, so as to minimize amount lost.

The more you continue to put out of pocket money into gambling funds, the more out of pocket money you will likely lose.

4. KokomoJoe4, Mar 14, 2017

KokomoJoe4

KokomoJoe4 Member

Didn't realize when I made the above post who was posing this question - I guess his actual motive was to get himself some patients, not a good idea on a site comprised of gamblers.

5. Twelve4s, Mar 14, 2017

Twelve4s

Twelve4s Member

I was wondering why you were poking the hornets nest? Wait until LID reads this post, if he ever returns from the wilderness.

6. HornHighBLEVE, Mar 14, 2017

HornHighBLEVE

HornHighBLEVE Member

BWAAHAHAHA!

Twelve4s likes this.
  7. Frankie3, Mar 23, 2017

Frankie3

Frankie3 Member

I don't see why someone has to attack you over your post, even if it is " flat " I do the same thing with vacations we pick a trip and I weekly put aside cash . I could agree with other posters and say so what but I could just as well ask you what amount you put aside weekly, what made you pick the target amounts you quoted , how long do you think it would take you to burn through it etc etc etc . I notice a certain level of hostility here that seems unwarranted at times .

8. FredP

FredP Member

Hostility? On this site? Never!

9. Frankie3, Mar 23, 2017

Frankie3

Frankie3 Member

I know that's why he hasn't been here since Jan.3 rd

10. Onautopilot, Mar 23, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

I dare say you are right.

But for the most part, it is just some tough banter back and forth, and that's not all bad. Makes you stop and think about it, opens up some good questions, uncovers some scams, and in some cases, creates a learning opportunity.

This is a craps forum, not a church social, so you can expect that at times, there will be some heated discussions, and unfortunately on occasion, some name calling, and personal attacks.....just seems to go with the territory.

There are several options when you find someone's behavior too far out of line for your tolerance......there is an ignore function, but better yet, just skip over the content you find objectionable.

This is an unmoderated forum, which leaves a lot of leeway, but that is also why it is one of the best, if not the best craps forums on the net......you can speak your mind, and so can everyone else, it's a very diversified group, and the members here have a lot to offer if one can stand the heat. :)

I hope you stay and enjoy what thjs site has to offer, and to add your experiences also.

11. FredP

FredP Member

Huh? Who He?
    You need to show what you're responding to.

12. Onautopilot, Mar 23, 2017

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

I think that was a tongue in cheek, "Mr. Hostility" nic thing. :)

13. FredP

FredP Member

I'm still confused. Can't understand what he says half the time. Cryptic responses. Drugs, booze?

14. Frankie3, Mar 23, 2017

Frankie3

Frankie3 Member

I was referring to the guy who started this Thread about bankroll he hasn't been around since Jan 3 rd guess he couldn't take the heat when he said " I'm putting aside so much a week etc etc etc " and someone blasted him ,no I just thought it was kind of unwarranted, however his post itself kinda opened him up to attack .
    Onautopilot thanks for telling me that this is an unmoderated forum I put up a post asking if anyone has fooled around with a simulator called Crapsmaster 3D and embedded a link and both of those posts have a banner above them stating in effect " awaiting approval from a moderator " but it's been days one since Monday but nobody has approved it yet ? Fred P no booze or drugs although I like a good gin and tonic once in awhile ! Thanks for responding guys I was beginning to think this Forum was a ghost town? I have been reading a few Threads where the fur was flying and like you said it gets heated but at the same time me being a newbie it was as stated a learning experience . Thanks guys for the input and nice to meet you both . All the Best , Frank