OBAMA!!! The worst President in history.

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Settingcanthurt, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Settingcanthurt, Sep 9, 2016

Settingcanthurt

Wait till this knucklehead is running the United Nations.

2. basicstrategy777, Sep 10, 2016

basicstrategy777

3. basicstrategy777, Sep 10, 2016

basicstrategy777

4. Pressit, Sep 10, 2016

Pressit

Pressit Member

If Grizz thinks O is doing so great he will love this rate hike for Obamacare.
    http://freedompartners.org/latest-news/2016-obamacare-premium-increases/

Oh sorry about that, that was for 2016, 2017 premiums are predicted to be even higher. Recently saw rates for Obamacare in Oklahoma for 2017, will go up 42%. Remember that $2,500.00 savings O said most Americans would see? Other than Grizz, who else saw the savings.

Linaway likes this.
  5. Linaway, Sep 10, 2016

Linaway

Linaway Member

Pressit,

Wait until they get hit with the deductibles. It's enough to piss off the Pope and he has his health insurance probably paid for.

It's said many have insurance now they never had before. Sure, less expensive plans are there but the deductibles run into the thousands. They can't use the insurance.

I'm grandfathered on this new crap they're going to hit the newbie retirees with in Medicare. So I don't have to worry about an increase.....yet! However, after passing 75 the death panel of 8 may not allow coverage on diagnostic look sees of what is going on with you, but they believe that treatment for whatever has you down won't be necessary because the bug will kill you before the treatment will cure you.

Hey, my johnson is 40% larger than it was 40 years ago. The death panel wouldn't pay for the xrays. Wonder if O would pay for them if I sent him the bill?

Hell if you do or hell if you don't!

6. twodicebilly, Sep 10, 2016

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Linaway

This was never an American insurance plan.... Obama knew the American
    people would not allow another welfare program that costs as much as
    Obama care where 80% of the people have government subsidies, and 70%
    have it paid completely..

So he lied to everyone to get them to think his plan was better and it would
    actually cost "everyone less"

He knew that was a lie, but it was the only way to get it done.

twodicebilly

7. Onautopilot, Sep 10, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

I can't believe you posted those photos 777!

8. basicstrategy777, Sep 11, 2016

basicstrategy777

OAP...........I consider this, not just another election.

I consider the outcome of this election the making or breaking of America. I consider this a life and death struggle for this country.

I consider those that want Hillary Clinton to be President of the Unitied States.....a traitor to America ; because of the direction she will take the country and the policies she advocates.

I consider her an extention of obama ; and his agenda was to change the country into his image.

I consider you, OAP, a traitor and an ememy of America because you back Hillary Clinton and her treasonous ways and her lies and her positions and her leaving her comrades to die. You and those like you, are the enemy, and because of the stakes involved, you are a great enemy and must be defeated at all costs.

I am not alone.

The passion of the Trump people is strong.; they understand the stakes and for this reason will do everything they can to win this election. The passion and the stakes will cause many people to come out and vote for Trump ; more than you can imagine.

This isn't just fun and games to me. I not gonna play nicee-nice with you or anyone else of your persuasion. Too much in the balance.

If you betray America, you should be hung by the neck until dead.

9. basicstrategy777, Sep 11, 2016

basicstrategy777

Hillary and Benghazi
    OPINION

What the Benghazi attack taught me about Hillary Clinton

By Gregory N. Hicks
    ·Published September 11, 2016
    · FoxNews.com

Last month, I retired from the State Department after 25 years of public service as a Foreign Service officer. As the Deputy Chief of Mission for Libya, I was the last person in Tripoli to speak with Ambassador Chris Stevens before he was murdered in the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on our Benghazi post. On this, the fourth anniversary of the Benghazi tragedy, I would like to offer a different explanation for Benghazi’s relevance to the presidential election than is usually found in the press.

Just as the Constitution makes national security the President’s highest priority, U.S. law mandates the secretary of state to develop and implement policies and programs "to provide for the security … of all United States personnel on official duty abroad.”

This includes not only the State Department employees, but also the CIA officers in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012. And the Benghazi record is clear: Secretary Clinton failed to provide adequate security for U.S. government personnel assigned to Benghazi and Tripoli.

The Benghazi Committee’s report graphically illustrates the magnitude of her failure. It states that during August 2012, the State Department reduced the number of U.S. security personnel assigned to the Embassy in Tripoli from 34 (1.5 security officers per diplomat) to 6 (1 security officer per 4.5 diplomats), despite a rapidly deteriorating security situation in both Tripoli and Benghazi. Thus, according to the Report, “there were no surplus security agents” to travel to Benghazi with Amb. Stevens “without leaving the Embassy in Tripoli at severe risk.”

Had Ambassador Stevens’ July 2012 request for 13 additional American security personnel (either military or State Department) been approved rather than rejected by Clinton appointee Under Secretary of State for Management Pat Kennedy, they would have traveled to Benghazi with the ambassador, and the Sept. 11 attack might have been thwarted.

U.S. law also requires the secretary of state to ensure that all U.S. government personnel assigned to a diplomatic post abroad be located at one site. If not, the secretary — and only the secretary — with the concurrence of the agency head whose personnel will be located at a different location, must issue a waiver. The law, which states specifically that the waiver decision cannot be delegated, was passed after the 1998 bombing of two U.S. embassies in Africa, when deficient security was blamed for that debacle under Bill Clinton's presidency.

When asked about security at Benghazi on Sept. 11, Mrs. Clinton has repeatedly asserted her lack of responsibility. Initially, she said that she never read any of the reporting on security conditions or any of the requests for additional security, claiming that “she delegated security to the professionals.” More recently, she stated that “It was not my ball to carry.” But the law says otherwise. Sound familiar?

Her decision to allow the Benghazi consulate to be separate from the CIA annex divided scarce resources in a progressively deteriorating security environment. U.S. personnel assigned to Benghazi tried to overcome this severe disadvantage through an agreement that the security personal from each facility would rush to the other facility’s aid in the event it was attacked. The division of our security resources in Benghazi is the root cause of the “stand down” order controversy so vividly portrayed in the movie “13 Hours.”

Notably, one of the primary goals of Ambassador Stevens’ fatal visit was to begin consolidating our Benghazi personnel into one facility, which would have concentrated our security posture in Benghazi’s volatile and violent environment.

There are no punitive measures for breaching these two laws. Mrs. Clinton will not have to appear before judge and jury to account for her failures. Is this why she felt these laws could be ignored? Because she is now the Democratic presidential candidate, only the American electorate will have the opportunity to hold her accountable.

Candidate Clinton and her campaign point to her record as secretary of state as a positive qualification for the presidency.

However, the record shows that Secretary Clinton persuaded the president to overthrow Qaddafi and advocated maintaining a diplomatic presence in Benghazi after the Libyan revolution. And then she abandoned her diplomats by ignoring her security obligations. She sent Ambassador Stevens to Benghazi during the 2011 revolution and then induced him to return in the first few months of his tenure, which accounted for his September visit there. Despite the fact that Sidney Blumenthal had alerted her to the increasing danger for Americans in Benghazi and Libya, Mrs. Clinton apparently never asked security professionals for an updated briefing on the situation in Libya. Either she could not correlate the increased tempo of attacks in Libya with the safety of our diplomats, demonstrating fatal incompetence, or she was grossly negligent.

If Mrs. Clinton was unable to fulfill her security obligations to the federal employees she was legally obligated to protect as secretary of state, how can we trust her with the security of our entire country? I won’t

10. Onautopilot, Sep 11, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

You say I am a traitor, and an enemy of the this country? You say I should be hung by the neck?

You are seriously in need of help, I have nothing but sincere empathy for you!

You are a very sick man!

11. twodicebilly, Sep 11, 2016

twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

Settingcanthurt likes this.
  12. Onautopilot, Sep 11, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

"I am not at all surpised to see Autoguy support Obama, in fact
    it never entered my mind that he would not.. Autoguy is not
    my kind of guy...we would not be going fishing..".

Billy, we would have a great time fishing, no politics, no craps talk....just fishing. Something we could both agree on!

If I came to your lake, you would probably whip my butt.....If you came to mine I would probably do the same to you! But I am sure we would both enjoy the day!

betwthelines likes this.
  13. betwthelines, Sep 11, 2016

betwthelines

betwthelines Member

tdb, i would have to say that 'pilot is right here...

this is a bleeping CRAPS forum...it is simply not THAT important...what you think about craps has very little, if anything!, to do with the content of your character or how good a person you are...

now what happens to the country IS important but speaking for myself anyway and, really, for just about anyone else, if you limited your friends to only those with whom you agree politically or shunned your relatives for not, i daresay your associations would be substantially reduced...do you agree down the line politically with all of your fishing partners?

knowing 'pilot, a veteran and TRUE PATRIOT i can assure you that you would have an enjoyable day on the water with him...just, as he satd, don't talk politics or craps:)

7s i believe has shocked many, maybe most here &, perhaps you too (i liked your post defending
    'pilot's right to his opiniion) with a couple of his completely uncalled for and hate-filled offerings on this thread...he has gone off the rails with his trump thing...he owes 'pilot a deep apology IMO.

tom p

Jacob and lone irish digit like this.
  14. Settingcanthurt, Sep 11, 2016

Settingcanthurt

Lets take a look at this for a second. It was standard treatment in this country at one time and it is still being done somewhere I bet.

Why hang someone. There are easier ways to punish/kill. Hanging sends a message, just as saying "you should be hung" carries a message.

Who here thinks betrayal a hanging offence! Who here thinks capital punishment is right?

Some here think taking a life is wrong in any circumstances. Many of these very same people have no qualms killing babies/fetus before birth.

Then we have that damn word "if" Personally I think the word should have been, "when" not "if".
    Hangings are done/over in this country as we are more civilized so of course OAP is safe from 777 completely.

Maybe OAP thinks treason is ok, not punishable and just something he will not want to discuss any further. I do not know. Maybe OAP thinks treason is punishable but maybe some sort of exile or internment is more "appropriate". (hate that word)

I suggest that OAP just take the statement to read whatever punishment he believes deserves the act, or treatment of a traitor to be the actual intent of 777 since we all know hanging ain't gonna happen.
    In other words try not getting the undies twisted in a knot with feigned outrage over some act or statement. At this point really what difference does it make?

Importantly I do not see OAP saying he is not a traitor or that his voting for Hillary does not make him a traitor.
    A much more useful conversation to have but I cant see OAP engaging in it.

Refusing to discuss ones reasons for a decision as was pointed out here is a "right" in this country, for however long it lasts.
    777 made his point and that is it is vital and a absolute turning point in the definition and existence of this country. Not arguable.
    That is what we are voting for. Make no mystery about it. This is not a Election like others we have seen. This is a power struggle between free people or ruled people. No inbetween.

yacraps likes this.
  15. Onautopilot, Sep 11, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

I would expect no less of an asinine statement from you!

You think that I am the one that should have to defend myself against these heinous charges?

You and 777 are both pathetic beyond belief!

16. Settingcanthurt, Sep 11, 2016

Settingcanthurt

Well then explain how you can vote for that traitorous bitch.

BTL says you are a patriot due to your past. I hope he is right and I want to believe it totally.
    I also know the old saying we read even here on the craps board. Maybe words from you.
    Past performance will not predict future outcomes.

This is NOT about you OAP. It's about Hillary. PERIOD!!!
    Voting for her is akin to turning on, shooting your fellow Texans in the Alamo.
    The only thing Hillary cares about is Hillary!! She wants to go down in history as the first female elected president even if it destroys the country.
    More asinine words for you.

17. Settingcanthurt, Sep 11, 2016

Settingcanthurt

These are your words not mine. Nothing in my statement says this in any way.
    Nothing in my statement is untrue.

18. basicstrategy777, Sep 11, 2016

basicstrategy777

With my words I tried to shock and make an impact RE: the importance of this upcoming election. How critical it is to not only the well-being of this country, but it's very survival.

You and your ilk have no clue as to what is in the offing.

You talk a good game, but that's about it. You like to see your rational words in print and pat yourself on the back, as to what a sensible position you are taking.... looking at all points of view and offending no one.

I have tunnel vision when it comes to the survival of America. I don't care about your point of view; I don't care if I offend you ; I don't care what you think of me.

You're soft....you're comfortable......you have your car, your 60 inch TV, money coming in.........you could care less, and whatever happens, happens......screw it, I'll get mine.

You talk a good game, you say you care, you say you're patriotic........sure, but only up to a point. You don't care near enough...you are not patriotic near enough. Your words tell me this.

I'm trying to save this country ; I see the dangers and the cliff approaching; I am very, very, very concerned.......I will gladly go off the rails and be thought the fool in trying to save America.

I apoligize to no one. And get ready.......that was just my opening salvo....you pussy's.

Matter of fact......YOU should be the ones to apoligize for your casual, laissez faire attitude about the survival of America.

The people here are with me or against me on this....there is no middle ground.

Give me liberty or give me death.

19. Onautopilot, Sep 11, 2016

Onautopilot

Onautopilot Member

The comments here by 777 and setting are reflective of their lack of character, and not worthy of any response!

Nor are any further comments by them worthy of any notice or attention.

Ignorance and bigotry have no place in MY AMERICA!

It is my pleasure to no longer have any association what so ever with either of you!

20. Settingcanthurt, Sep 11, 2016

Settingcanthurt

You took a oath to protect the constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic.

You need to understand the word Bigot. Ignorance is running rabid in your world. Don't be such a quitter just because you cannot explain why you support a obvious traitor.