Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Advanced Craps' started by lone irish digit, Aug 25, 2018.
when is yur new book " the captain returns" going to hit the
This is Barney,
You must have a suppercomputer too Mr. Dicesetter to know the LID is working on new book. The LID only has mostest very rough draft of that book. He hasn't yet developed theme or plot. Potential ideas include:
1. The Captain Returns to Haunt Frank Scoblete
2. The Supperick Returns to Show More of His Chips.
3. The Tabletop Returns to Dump Hot Cocoa on the Supperick and His Chips
4. Mr. RightMath Falls off Mikes Ladder and Into the Abyss
5. Mr. TedVegas goes to Mesa and all Hell Breaks Loose
6. Mark, Marley, and Mick the Real Trinity of Craps
7. Homeless Dave Tells Anyone Who Will Listen How He Once Hit the FireBet for $5K and Meeting Big Foot in New Hampshire
8. The Fervid Marriage of Von Duck and Fred P.
9. The Day Irishsetter and Snakeyes Join the Priesthood
10. The True Meaning of Your Resource Limit is Reached - Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
Other Suggestions are Welcome
11. Jiggabo Jones is spotted in Mesa, wearing a rodeo buckle and Stetson hat, conducting dice class in back room of dive bar.
12. The UCDT makes his debut return to the casinos in New Mexico after successful treatment for his Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (seeking turds in every urinal to practice with).
I am certainly not a financial advisor, but it seems to me
you have way more material than you need for one book.
This could be a book series and then who knows, turn
into a movie series...…"The Lord of the Craps "
I think TDsmeagol should be considered for a small part
covering his fear of the dices and his hatred for those that no
longer fear them.
As long as the eye in the western ski draws many armies in search
of the dices....you will have ideas
We are leaving soon to search for the dices, to get there we have to cross the land of the cheese, vast marshes and rivers of middle earth, grasslands of the corn huskers and the mountains of the elk people.
If we cant do it, no one can because we are seekers of the dice.
Now write and be famous