Night Attack your scaring me

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by yacraps, Mar 24, 2020 at 3:22 PM.

1. yacraps

yacraps Member

...please check in let us know how you are and how things are down under check into one of the threads of the virus to let us know

2. Settingcanthurt, Mar 25, 2020 at 1:56 PM

Settingcanthurt

Keeping this towards the top. This scares me.

"I agree with Gov. Cuomo on the high value of life and applaud his efforts to defend lives from the coronavirus," said Rev. Graham. "Yet he signed a law that legalizes abortion up to birth for nearly any reason."

"I respectfully urge the governor to consider his statements today in light of the millions of innocent lives taken by abortion," said the reverend.

"In 2017 alone, 105,380 babies lost their lives by abortion in New York," he added. "Human life is not expendable, and we should work to save it -- from womb to tomb."
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michae...s-save-lives-signed-unrestricted-abortion-law

yacraps likes this.

3. twodicebilly

twodicebilly Member

SETTINGCANHURT

human life is only expendable if you can win more votes by ignoring the deaths...

TDB

yacraps likes this.
  4. Settingcanthurt, Mar 25, 2020 at 4:39 PM

Settingcanthurt

Unfortunately there are people celebrating the choice to kill.

MisterInside likes this.

5. Night Attack

Night Attack Member

All is well yaya just been busy. In fact i'm trying to isolate as much as possible since the majority of the public are not doing the right thing and the govt is refusing to put us into lockdown. Seems 12 deaths so far isn't enough.

Had we gone into lockdown out of the gate for two weeks we'd have it under control now and I'm sure the economy would have survived the two weeks. Now everyone is getting laid off as businesses close and they are lining up to register for the dole.

I hear about what's happening in the US and especially in NY and I shudder.

MisterInside likes this.
  6. basicstrategy777, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:09 AM

basicstrategy777

I was thinking.......we now have abortion in reverse........now, we abort old people too.

7. Settingcanthurt, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:48 PM

Settingcanthurt

Up here the news is warning of your winter bringing about a resurgence after it done in this hemisphere. Any news on your end?

8. MisterInside

MisterInside Member

I had a real bad taste in my mouth about Cuomo for the same reason. Nevertheless, he's done great during this crisis but he could learn a little bit about humility from DeWine or Hogan. I still give him an A+ as a crisis manager. The next 3 weeks in the Big Apple are going to be very, very ugly.

9. Settingcanthurt, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:01 PM

Settingcanthurt

10. Night Attack

Night Attack Member

I haven't heard anything about an expected resurgence just that those who need it should get their flu shots. It really doesn't get that cold here, nothing like the northern part of the US or Canada. I'm not convinced that the season dictates the speed of the spread. People not doing the right thing is what is causing it.

Example. A few weeks back a woman of 77 died shortly after an interstate trip to Sydney. She contracted the virus from her daughter who had flown in from Los Angeles. So her daughter flew in and she should have self isolated. The mother comes into contact with her and instead of also self isolating, hops on a plane interstate.
    And what about people who are going on cruises, who begin their travel well into the outbreak.
    That is why this virus is spreading like wildfire.

Settingcanthurt likes this.

11. yacraps

yacraps Member

thats good that all is well,I kinda figured and was hoping that we hadn't heard from you on a count of you being busy I haven't seen any figures on the cases down their its just good to know the champ will be back next year...the only problem is will the NFL be and right when Tom Brady will be making another run at a super bowl ring :rolleyes: thank you for getting back you guys went through enough with the dang fires and now this virus thing

Night Attack and Settingcanthurt like this.

12. Night Attack

Night Attack Member

Yes, the champ ricky schroder, will be back.

yacraps likes this.