New Craps Book by LID

Discussion in 'Dice Influencing' started by lone irish digit, Jan 13, 2018.

1. lone irish digit, Jan 13, 2018

lone irish digit

This is Barney,

The LID has most wonderful and greatest book of the game of the craps completed and will be released in April of the 2018. It covers all of his secret betting strategy such as the cubic power presses as well as secret DI tossing secrets. It has most wonderful stuff which is guaranteed to improve the readers craps knowledge. Price will be about $405 US and $700 Can.

[​IMG]

Thank you very much

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. lone irish digit, Jan 13, 2018

lone irish digit

This is Barney,

Will lower prices of the LID's new DI Game of Craps book if you buy one of my greatest roadkill skunkhats ($3,000) or the most greatest DI goat coat ($6,000). For the greatest of the craps DI only. Will improve your craps so you can get much monies for the chickeys like the LID. You can trust me....

If buy either skunkhat or DI goat coat, the LID will toss in his newest and greatest of the craps book for $1.99 plus small processing fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you very much

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    HornHighBLEVE and Twelve4s like this.
  3. von duck, Jan 14, 2018

von duck

von duck Member

Also now available in stores, "THE FIVE MODERN FUNAMENTALS, OF LOSING AT CRAPS" by TDV, with foreword by OAP. Just Listen to what players are saying. " I followed the steps, and just as promised, I lost my ass". "I never knew it could be so easy". "Thank you TD". Signed; Von duck. :) :D

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    eagleeye2 likes this.
Reminder: This is the Dice Influencing section.