" Muslims again"

Discussion in 'Offtopic Lounge' started by Dave G Ct, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Pressit, Dec 21, 2015

Pressit

Pressit Member

They want you dead. That is all you need to know. Anyone who believes they were satisfied with the death 3000 plus lives on 9-11 are sadly mistaken.

Their goal is to break the American spirit, by doing that they win. Their goal is to create a global Caliphate. Their goal is Islam or death. The goal is to look for as many weak knee sisters as they can terrify into siding with them. Their goal is to turn the clock back 1500 years. Their goal to achieve this long term, similar to how you eat an elephant, one piece at a time.

They see our life styles as Jahiliyyah, a term that goes back to origin of Islam, which simply mean pagan state of disbelief, and a state they would erase. The Liberals never talk about this and for good reason, the GLBT, would be first on their hit list, open marriages, abortion, drug use, the list goes on.

And as far as that black smelling gunk that was bubbling to the top of some sand pile, if it wasn't for the Brits and American know how that gunk still be bubbling. Those countries in the Middle East became extremely wealthy with our technology. If you been there you know what I mean, Saudi Arabia is a gigantic sandbox, all they have is sand and oil.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  2. wonko33, Dec 21, 2015

wonko33

wonko33 Member

That's why I say ignore them back to the Middle Ages, let's not put more of our citizens within their grasp, let's stop making them richer, if the majority of Islam followers are loving and peaceful, let them deal with their radicals.

Close the door to them, do not trade with them unless they mess with a friendly neighbor. If they do, steamroll them like the western world did during the first Gulf war, then leave. I don't care if it leaves a vacuum , do it until the right people are strong enough to fill that vacuum on their own. If we put them in power they just can't hold it, and our sons die fighting their damn futile fight.

3. DeMango, Dec 21, 2015

DeMango

DeMango Member

12 days without a reply.

4. basicstrategy777, Dec 21, 2015

basicstrategy777

D....I was answering the last sentence in post # 62.

Dumbo ears is a term of endearment for that american christian, barack husein obama. You know....the one that is keeping us safe.

5. DeMango, Dec 21, 2015

DeMango

DeMango Member

Sorry, I was looking at the avatar of Midnight!

6. Dave G Ct, Dec 24, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Looks like an Isis city about to fall. Good news.

7. badddoin, Dec 26, 2015

badddoin

badddoin Member

I don't get it. This thread is in response to 14 people getting murdered on a particular day in California. Fine. But, on average, 36 people get murdered in this country EVERYDAY, and nobody seems to think that's a problem.

Certainly there must be some odds folks on this site that can predict where the danger truly lies.

8. Dave G Ct, Dec 26, 2015

Dave G Ct

Dave G Ct Member

Those lowlifes who murder are not interested in acquiring and setting off a weapon of mass destruction

9. Settingcanthurt, Dec 26, 2015

Settingcanthurt

Wonko
    Even the so-called moderates pray for their dominance.

They are in your schools, your shopping malls, your grocery stores and work in many businesses all round you and I dont care where you are. The only place they are not is in your church which is why all this is. To them this world isn't big enough for us. I only see one solution.

10. basicstrategy777, Dec 27, 2015

basicstrategy777

It is obvious you haven't quite grasped the situation; this is painfully evident as you don't understand the difference between 36 separate murders and the killing of many thousands of people by one group.

see here:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks-2015.htm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm

Let me try to educate you on why the emphasis is being placed on the muslims. You see....of the 1.6 billion of them, and as one of the 12 major religions in the world, they are the only ones that follow a 'religion' that says. in essence, to kill anyone that disagrees with them; they will kill individually or en mass. They want to take over the world and force everyone in the world to their way of thinking.

Do you see the difference ?....and why the focus of this nation and the entire world is on muslims.

11. wonko33, Dec 27, 2015

wonko33

wonko33 Member

You sound exactly like those nutcases during the red scare. You are putting all the emphasis on some specific threat , blinded by the fact that a white boy with orange hair shooting down a movie theater is just as probable if not more because nobody is keeping tabs, (FBI, Homeland Security) on mentally ill people.

But still there are some just like you say, that's why I would rather spend resources making our streets safe rather than wasting money overseas.

12. Settingcanthurt, Dec 27, 2015

Settingcanthurt

The Red scare?? McCarthey?? He was absolutely right. I have my own theory on the orange haired boy. I suspect you are believing what you are reading in the news you see. The real story is deeply hidden driven by a agenda which knows no bounds as far as innocent victims. It's exactly why the government dumps redacted Clinton emails about Benghazi on Christmas eve.
    Emails were sworn did not exist 4 years ago. It was never disclosed where Obama was that night, at that time. The length of your blinders have been extended when you weren't looking.

13. Settingcanthurt, Dec 27, 2015

Settingcanthurt

14. Settingcanthurt, Dec 27, 2015

Settingcanthurt

Wokko to illustrate how UNINFORMED YOU ARE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Over the following century, Algiers and Tunis were colonized by France in 1830 and 1881, respectively. In 1835, Tripoli returned to the control of the Ottoman Empire.

In 1911, taking advantage of the power vacuum left by the fading Ottoman Empire, Italy assumed control of Tripoli. Europeans remained in control of colonial governments in eastern North Africa until the mid-20th century. By then the iron-clad warships of the late 19th century and dreadnoughtsof the early 20th century ensured European dominance of the Mediterranean sea

15. Settingcanthurt, Dec 27, 2015

Settingcanthurt

Right on..... sorta

"
    The Islamic basis for piracy in the Mediterranean was an old doctrine relating to the physical or armed jihad, or struggle. To Muslims in the heyday of Barbary piracy, there were, at least in principle, only two forces at play in the world: the Dar al-Islam, or House of Islam, and the Dar al-Harb, or House of War. The House of Islam meant Muslim governance and the unrivaled authority of the sharia, Islam's complex system of holy law. The House of War was simply everything that fell outside of the House of Islam-that area of the globe not under Muslim authority, where the infidel ruled. For Muslims, these two houses were perpetually at war-at least until mankind should finally embrace Allah and his teachings as revealed through his prophet, Mohammed.

The point of jihad is not to convert by force, but to remove the obstacles to the infidels' conversion so that they shall either convert or become a dhimmi (a non-Muslim who accepts Islamic dominion) and pay the jizya, or poll tax. The goal is to bring all of the Dar al-Harb into the peace of the Dar al-Islam and to eradicate unbelief. The Koran also promises rewards to those who fight in the jihad: plunder and glory in this world and the delights of paradise in the next.
    http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/victory-in-tripoli-lessons-for-the-war-on-terrorism

16. badddoin, Dec 27, 2015

badddoin

badddoin Member

Sounds to me a lot like what those white Christian Europeans did to those redskin savages.

History tends to look differently, depending on perspective. The windshield has one story, the bug another.

Please don't bother offering me anymore "education" from sources that won't even offer up who they are, and allow no dialogue. May as well be listening to your boy Rush.

17. Settingcanthurt, Dec 27, 2015

Settingcanthurt

You sound like you were a big fan of GW Bush...

18. Pressit, Dec 28, 2015

Pressit

Pressit Member

Correct, if you covert to Islam you are spared the sword. Yet, ISIS beheads other Muslims.

19. badddoin, Dec 28, 2015

badddoin

badddoin Member

I'm 54 years old, and I've never voted for anyone for anything, because I've never been impressed enough by any candidate thus far to bother.

That has changed this Presidential election. I've registered Democrat, and will vote for Berny Sanders in the primary. If he gets the nomination, I'll vote for him in the general election. Otherwise, I'll take a nap.

20. Settingcanthurt, Dec 28, 2015

Settingcanthurt

Nixon,Ford,Reagan,Reagan,H.W.Bush, Clinton,Clinton,G.W.Bush,G.W.Bush,McCain,Romney

Some were the lesser of two evils. Fact is we live in the greatest country to ever exist on this earth. The US has done more for all other countries and it's peoples then all the other countries combined. The one individual advantage we have living here is to vote for our leaders.
    As a Republic we are ruled by laws. We elect by democratic process. It is the best government system to have ever been devised.
    Unfortunately, historically when voters realize they can make laws by voting in leaders who do not agree with this, the system breaks down. We are in this process today.

Government cannot support society. It can only provide guidance through laws. This country has thrived and grown through capitalist ventures which has provided a living standard which can support part of society. But today too many want to be supported rather then support themselves. I believe the best years are behind us. Between WWII and Vietnam. It's been down hill ever since.
    I do know this. Many many many people will do anything to come here to live and be a part of this system. That's a fact. Those who do not like this country do not have the huevos to go to a country they see as better, or there is not one to go to. They just stay here, complain and do nothing to make it better.

basicstrategy777 likes this.